Taking New Sides

OMG So Awkward

 

-         December – Seohyun’s POV

I waited so long for this month. Oh my God it’s December! Christmas, winter, snow and vacation to Indonesia, here I come! I just keep blasting Christmas songs in my room. Tiffany and Taeyeon are doing exactly the same in their rooms. And since I have nothing else to do, I read old Facebook conversations with Jasmine.

 

-9th November- Jasmine: “OMG SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY IT IS SATURDAAAY!!!! How was your day?” Me: “MY DAY WAS ING NICE. Since I gave up on Sehun, my attention is to Luhan. HA. HAHA. HAHAHA. HAHAHAHA. Okay we had lots of fun IT WAS ING HILARIOUS. I LOVE MY CLASS NOW.” Jasmine: “:’( feel my aching heart.” Me: “ I can’t help it that Luhan is staring at me 24/7.” Jasmine: “Okay I’m switching ships. LMAO.” Me: “I told you that Seohun is stupid.” Me: “:’( I can’t seem to decide an OTP name for you and Luhan though.”

-10th November- Jasmine: “SEOHAN XD” Me: “Omg this is one crazy ship. Um.” Jasmine: “Weirdest ship ever if you ask me.” Me: “Ofc I’m the weird one of this ship.” Jasmine: “I say both of you U_U” Me: “He’s not weird tbh.” Jasmine: “Staring at someone 24/7 isn’t weird wow.” Me: “Oh. Yeah. That’s creepy. Okay he’s weird too.” Jasmine: “SEEEE >.>” Me: “He began tbh. HE BEGAN THIS.” Jasmine: “I know I know *pats* U_U” Me: “Ugh. Why does he have to be so nice and stuff.” Jasmine: “Because Seohan <3” Me: “Well ok <3” Jasmine: “<3 <3 <3” Me: “All songs are bout him.” Jasmine: “Even ‘My Noona Is Beautiful’? Cool.” Me: “Omfg don’t take everything too srsly B(“ Jasmine: “Well you can’t blame me, I’ve been so persistent with school, I’ve developed the habit of taking everything seriously U_U” Me: “Why tho.” Jasmine: “Because of SCHOOOOL.” Me: “So. It’s just school. Omf. I’m online at school rn. Everyone’s making the history exam. LOL.” Jasmine: “What you’re gonna get detention.” Me: “No I’m done with the exam and I’m allowed to do this B(“ Jasmine: “Oh good. Keep doing this.” Me: “Till my battery’s empty.” Jasmine: “GOOD GOOD.”

 

Luhan’s presentation is today at science class. He does it with Sehun, Kyungsoo and Tao. I read their title. “Forester.” Don’t tell me they’re going to talk about foresters. And they are. It’s so boring but I try to show my interest because Luhan. After their presentation, I say that it was great. “Really?” Luhan asks. “Of course. It was nice.” I almost fell asleep.

 

And then it was my turn to present. At English class. I’m actually a bit nervous since I have to do it all alone. But my friend stands up. “Go, Seohyun! You can do it!” “Thanks.” Luhan sits in front of me. He smiles, because he knows that my presentation is about his idea. He’s also the one who claps the loudest. “It was interesting, Seohyun.” “You think?” “Yeah.” Your smile is sooo cuteee.

 

The next day, I see him walking outside, standing in front of the door. He waves at me. I wave back. Yoona waves too. I wanna talk to him, so I asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet. Even though I don’t even need to go to the toilet. But she doesn’t have to know hahaha. I close the door and walk to Luhan. “What are you doing?” “I’m going to the toilet.” “Oh.” He smiles a bit. I go to the toilet, and stand there for a little while, because I don’t need to pee. Act normal, self. He’s the sweetest guy I’ve ever met. I can’t lose him right now. Keep calm. Act normal. Like a bro. I come back. I should return to class now, but no. I’m sitting next to him. He got Beats by dr. Dre on. It’s so cool. Now he got swag. “What do you guys have to do inside there?” “We have to make a presentation for next month.” “For our parents, right?” I nod. “Yup. Are you in?” He shakes his head. “Nope.” I see the teacher wondering where I am. I should go in now. “I gotta go. The teacher’s wondering where I am.” “See ya.” He smiles and not much later, he’s inside class too.

 

His friends are already attacking him with compliments about his new Beats headphone. “Luhan swagger boy!” He’s feeling all great. It’s great to see him smile like that. I never saw the boy smiling like this. He always looked tired and stuff, but now, a bright smile. Something must happened, or it’s his new swagger side that makes him happy hahaha. Apparentely I’m not the only one showing a new side.

 

Friday, 7th December 2012

I finally told Sehun about him being absent at work. He finally showed up. Never thought that he’d be so quiet after school omg how is it possible. I also finally sat next to Luhan (still shaking about that though)! Because of him, my English presentation went perfect. Thank you so much! And he was all the time ing staring at me during economy class. It’s getting a bit annoying actually, because I get so paranoid of him ._. But whatever. It’s December! The 2nd most beautiful month of the year (the #1 and #3 most beautiful months of the year are June and August)! I can’t wait till the first snow flakes fall on the ground and the first snowball fight with the best class ever. And if I’m right… 12 more days till I go to Indonesia! 2 Days before that, the whole class will also have a trip to Köln, Germany. It’s sad that Luhan can’t join us. It’d be so fun. We talking German, that’d be one big #fail. Wait. I just realized that everybody is showing their other sides now. Me = a new fun side. Sehun = a new quiet side. Luhan = a new swagger side. Krystal = Krystalt. Nice class, right?

 

Author’s note: Krystal won’t be very important anymore in this story, that’s why she doesn’t have an own chapter anymore. She’ll still be in the story though, since she'll become close with Seohyun in the future. Srry if you’re dissappointed.