I Got a Crush

OMG So Awkward

 

Sehun’s POV

There she stands. Krystal. In front of me. . What do I do now? She’s clearly staring at me and I know that she wants to talk to me. I wave at her and try to walk away immediately, but then she runs after me. “Krystal what the…” “I know that you don’t want me to be your friend anymore, but c’mon.” “Krystal, I…” “I know what you think. Yes, Sehun. I’m a . I know that and I can’t change.” “Why not?” “Why can’t you turn into Luhan then? That’s right. You can’t. We’re not like that.” What is she talking about? I don’t ing get her. “Are you sick or what?! What are you talking about?!” “What?” “I don’t get you.” “I’m just trying to explain why we should stay friends and I’m pretty bad at it, right?” I nod. “Hell yes.” “Are we still friends or should I steal your wallet?” “You’d also do that if we’re friends.” I laugh and continue with talking. “Sure, Krys.” She reacts happy. “Yes! Thanks Sehunnie! And can you get me some money now?” “What?!” She smiles at me. That smile.

 

“Bro!” I tackle Luhan. “Wow holy !” He looks surprised and almost spitted his energy drink out. He loves energy drinks. “I’m all smiley now.” “That’s good for you.” He stares at Seohyun, then looks down.  I can’t stand this anymore. “Just forget her already. I can’t stand this anymore.” “But you said that she sees me as a friend. How can I forget her now?” “By not talking about her anymore. Stop it. You know what you can do? Study. Yes. It’s almost exam week.” “Dude, I’ll only make two exams.” “Yeah yeah who cares STUDY.” I look around and catched Seohyun staring at us. Ha.

 

As it’s staring to get so much colder, it’s October. I need to find my autumn jacket before I get late for school. “Mom! Where’s my autumn jacket?!” “Somewhere in this house, darling.” Haha that’s funny no.

 

It looks like it’s the first schoolday again, because everyone wears new clothes and stuff. I can smell autumn now. I see Luhan walking around with his new blue autumn jacket. Everything what he wears is blue. Everything. It’s starting to rain so everyone runs inside, including me.

 

Economy class. Seohyun sits next to Hyoyeon and Luhan and I decided to sit in front of them. No, it was Luhan’s idea. “Hey girls,” I say flirty. The girls ignore me. Luhan just shrugs. I steal Hyoyeon’s pencil case when she looked away. “Where’s my pencil case?” She asks. Then she looks at me. “You.” “Me?” “Seohyun, he did this right.” Seohyun nods. “That little kid that he is, yes.” “They’re both little kids.” Luhan shakes his head. “What do you have against shorties? I’m older than you.” “Go away.” Seohyun just sits there and tries to hold her laughter in. Her pencil case is so cheap. There are frogs on it. Hahahahahahaha. “Those are frogs.” “They came from my home country so sshh.” “I like Indonesia,” Luhan says. “Thanks bro.” Seohyun smiles at him.

 

-         October - Luhan’s POV

Sehun told me to forget Seohyun, but I can’t. I just can’t. Ignoring her is mean, while being with her makes me crazy. I can’t stand this. Being friends with her isn’t a crime, right? Yes, just friends. Nothing more. At the moment. Wtf Luhan what are you talking about. The teacher looks at us. “The boys and girls next to the door. Keep quiet!” We nod. “Yes teacher I’m sorry,” I say. Whatever. We just keep talking because it’s just economy class. It’s just school.

 

The teacher of the next class is absent. Sehun, Kai and Seohyun should do chores at school now because it’s their turn to clean up the canteen. But I see Sehun walking outside, to the supermarket. “Sehun, shouldn’t you clean up the canteen with Kai and Seohyun now?” “Yes, but no.” What? “What are you saying.” “I’m saying that Kai and I are going to the supermarket.” “And what about Seohyun then?” “She wouldn’t clean the canteen alone, right?” “How would I know?” “She probably won’t do it. I bet she won’t.” If she does, I’m willing to help her. Because I’m that nice of course. Sehun looks at me confused now. “But why aren’t you joining us to the supermarket?” “I have no money.” “I can borrow you some. I know what you want. Doritos and an energy drink. I know you.” “Nah, I pass.” He smirks and leaves. Just because I want to sit next to Seohyun. He knows me.

 

I go back inside because I’m freezing and because I want to find out where Seohyun and her friends sit. She sits with her usual people. I don’t approve it, to be honest. If she sits with them, I’m scared to go there. Seohyun sees the janitor and runs. What is she doing? Yoona runs after her. “Where are you going?” She asks. And where should I sit now? She’s gone. Upstairs, running for the janitor because she doesn’t clean the canteen up. I’m laughing a bit, it’s cute though. Baekhyun calls me. “Lulu!” “Yo Baekhyun.” Now I sit with my guys. We’re just playing games, no life.

 

Sehun and the others come back with junk food and energy drinks. He gives one to me, even though I said he shouldn’t. “I said you…” “Sshh I’m doing you a favor. It’s for free.” Okay, so I guess I’ll drink it. “Where’s Seohyun?” He whispers. “She’s been upstairs the whole hour,” I whisper back. “I told you.” Then he goes whispering with Chen. What’s that about? I guess I don’t have to know. Their business ain’t my business. My business is the girl who runs away from like almost everyone now.

 

I come home from school. It’s 1:45pm. My dad isn’t home. Just me, alone. I know that my friends are having fun at school now. I know that the teacher gets mad at Sehun right now. I know that Krystal’s BlackBerry will be taken away again today. But what is Seohyun doing?

 

7. I need to be her friend, because she’s a mystery if I’m not.

8. Her cuteness.

9. Her purple pencil case full with frogs from Indonesia.