Girls, Girls, Girls

OMG So Awkward

 

-         September - Sehun’s POV

I wake up because of my stupid alarm. 7AM. I hate school. But I feel kinda attracted to Krystal. She really grabs my attention. So hot and she’s not taller than me, which many girls are. So I do my best to look good, to leave a good first impression to Krys and her friends.

 

And that works. Those girls give full attention to me. Sehun likes. I love girls. They smell so nice and are so damn hot. I want their attention. All of them. Seohyun’s looking at me. Nice. Wink wink. “Hey Seohyun.” “Hi.” Krystal runs to me immediately and steals my bag, while laughing. “Yah, Jung!” I run after her, not thinking that Seohyun’s still there. Maybe I should just get the popular girls, not her. I remember how Luhan looked at her. And I’m his friend, so I shouldn’t do anything to her right now. But what the ? She keeps staring at me. This isn’t good. I took too many attention. I need to grab that attention back. I look around. Where’s Luhan? Oh yeah, he’s sick. I remember when he told us that at English class.

 

Flashback

“You point at one person and he/she has to tell something about him/herself,” the teacher said. Krystal’s turn: “Hi everyone, I’m Krystal. They also call me Krys or Soojung. My parents are still together…” “Never say ‘still together’,” the teacher interrupted her. “Okay, keep talking.” So Krystal continued talking. “I live in Seoul. And… I guess that’s it.” She laughs a bit. My turn: “So um. I’m Sehun. I’m half Czech. My grandma lives there. My mom is Czech and my dad is Korean. Yeah…” Seohyun’s turn: “Hey everyone, I’m Seohyun. I’m Indonesian. Indonesian mom and Korean dad, who’s not my real dad. I came to Korea when I was 4 years old. I have no brothers or sisters. Tiffany and Taeyeon are my cousins. That’s it.” Luhan’s turn: “Hey everyone, I’m Luhan and I had cancer when I was 3 years old. I have the kissing disease, so I only come to school for 2 hours.” I saw in everyone’s eyes that they are shocked. Especially Seohyun’s.

 

“Yah! Here’s your bag. You stopped running after me so I got kinda worried.” Krystal pokes me. “Oh yeah, thanks.” “What are you thinking about?” “Nothing.” Kris calls me. “Hey Czech!” “I gotta go.” Krystal keeps looking confused. Wait. I also remember that Seohyun always pointed at me at that class back then. I was always after her. That’s weird. Does she like me? What? I decided to not think about that anymore till I get home. “Aye Luhan, you’re here!” “Yeah, I’m here.” “How are you feeling?” “A bit better. Still tired. But don’t worry, this will be over soon.” “And then you’ll be the whole day with us, right?” “Of course!” I pat his back. It’s all gonna be alright. I believe in you, bro. “But hey, I’m gonna join y’all at the survival, which is in a few days!” He says happily. “OMG really?!” Luhan nods. YES.

 

The two hours that he’s here, went awesome. I saw him hanging around with Seohyun and Yoona all the time, while I was with Krys and her friends. I’m the first one who sees that Seohyun’s not ‘just a friend’ to Luhan, which is cute.

 

Luhan’s POV

The first two weeks of school have been great. I got many new friends. Finally also a few girls this time. Not that I’m looking for a girlfriend, it’s only nice. But I can’t keep my eyes off Seohyun. She’s different than others and I’m already feeling like I’m a friend to her. I don’t know. Just different. When I get home, I get small flashbacks of her the whole afternoon. I can’t stop thinking about her because I wanna know what makes her different than the others. I start writing a list.

 

1. Her sense of humor.

2. Her Indonesian accent.

3. Her smile.

 

I wanted to write more, but I get interrupted by my dad. He walks into my room and I hide the paper fast. “Luhan-ah, it’s time for your medicins.” Oh God not them. I hate those medicins. “Dad, I don’t wanna take them.” “You know you have to. It’ll be over soon.” “Dad it’s been a year.” “Keep believing.” I sigh. But glad that I can join the survival.

 

On the day of the survival, it’s raining like crazy. I see Sehun riding his bike in the rain to the place. And it’s so cold, I’m freezing and it’s just September. Still summer to be honest. When I arrive, Seohyun and her cousins arrive too. I hear their conversation. “Argh, I hate rain!” Seohyun screams. “Let’s go home, this is a waste of time,” Tiffany responds. Taeyeon sighs. “No, it’s gonna be fun! Enjoy the trip, be happy because this is better than class. Am I right?” They all nod. I’ll be fine with the rain and everything as long as you’re near me. Wait what. I’m weird. She’s just a friend. Nothing more than a friend. I’m not ready for a girl in my life.

 

So I decide to do nothing. But how? She keeps near me. I know it’s accidentely, but so not fair. I’m all confused and this happens. I decide to kinda avoid her now, because she doesn’t need to know about this. Instead, the guys grab me and pull me into the water. I run away, laughing. “Lulu come back!” Sehun chases after me. We keep running, but I get tired fast. Gdi, disease. The guys come after us and throw us both into the water. I can hear Krystal and her friends laughing. More because of Sehun. Seohyun and her friends are only thinking about freezing to death. I decided to talk to them, because, why not? “Do you guys like it here at the moment?” “Lol no.” Seohyun laughs. “I ing hate it here. I just want to go home.” She looks sad. Wait, isn’t this supposed to be fun? Why isn’t she having fun? Everyone is having fun, except her. I shake my head. “No way, we’re going to have fun.” “Excuse me?” She looks confused at me. “I bet you’ll go home happy at the end of the day!” “Luhan you’re crazy.” She walks away. She’s right. I’m crazy. And sick. Yeah, I’m sick.

 

Seohyun was right, and I was wrong. She really didn’t like it today, while I actually had a great time. I guess I don’t know her well yet. But should I even get to know her? She clearly doen’t see me. She only sees Sehun. Sehun.