Chapter 4

My Jerk , Yook SungJae
sungmin's pov
I was worried about HaeJin when Sungjae was trying to wake her up just now. But i pretended that i do not know. I knew it! Sungjae does care about Haejin. It is just that he hid those feelings. Tsk! As much as he looks up to Infinite, he cant possibly follow the character if L's right!?
just then ,Sung jae came home with Haejin in his arms.
"I'm back!" Sungjae said.
"How is Haejin?" I asked
" she is fine. She needs a lot of rest. I called the doctor to bring home the equipments for her. I'll go up to settle her first. Can you help me ask the maids to cook porridge for Haejin? "He asked me.
" Do it yourself! Anyways, the maids are having their off day today. " I said as I left back to my room.
"AISH! " I heard him shouted.

-Later-
As I went into HaeJin 's room, I saw Sungjae feeding her porridge.
"Slowly! It's hot. " Sungjae blows the spoon and feed her
"Arrasso. " she replied as she took a small mouth full of porridge.
"How is it??? " he questioned
"YUMMY! Thank you Sungjae. And I am sorry."
"Sorry for??"
"Sorry for bothering you and taking up your time."
"Don't be. I don't wan you to be weak like that. "
"Kamsahapnida!" She replied with a smile.
Why did my heart ache when she smiled at him.
After Sungjae left and Haejin had slept, i went over to her and touched her face .
"I.......am sorry. I care for u. I really do" i said.
As I was about to leave, I saw a post it note lying by her bed.
"Haejin, I will be going for practice now. Hyungs are pestering me already. See you tonight. Remember to take your medicine "
At a sudden, anger gushed into me. I threw away the paper.


Haejin's POV
"Whose that? " I saw someone exiting my room
" Oh! It's me. Sungmin.. "
"Ahhhhh.... why are u in my room?"
"I am going to empty the rubbish bin... Do you want to get some more rest?? Your still sick though." He said awkwardly
" it's alright. I have slept long enough already. I think I should go down and watch some television? Wanna watch together? "
" sure... let's go!" I said
" anyways What happened to your face? The bruise seems like a someone had slapped you. "
" aniya... Hyuna was playing with me. Then she accidentally hit my face thats all..." I lied. I can't possibly tell him that Sungjae was the one right?

-Knock knock-
" Are we expecting any visitors today???? " I asked sungmin.
" I wonder whose at the door. You take your time to come down. I'll go get the door." Sungmin told me.
suddenly someone shouted. "HAEJIN AH! ARE YOU OK?" I looked up and saw dongwoo oppa and woohyun oppa running into the house.
" Yes I am Mr! Fear not!" I replied.
"Are you sure? Dont keep Yeobo worrying please? I rushed down immediately from our dorm with hyung when I heard that you admitted hospital." my greasy woohyun oppa commented.
"yeobo? " sungmin spoke.
" oh ya! Oppa, this is Sungmin-Shi. Sungjae 's older brother. And. Sungmin-shi, woohyun oppa is my very very good friend. We are really close. He acts like I'm his girlfriend even though many thinks so. Thats why he called me yeobo. Haha! " I laughed at my comment
" Ah nice to meet you guys. I'm yook sungmin! " he greeted oppas
" thank you for taking care of our rascal." Dongwoo oppa said.
" I'm home " I heard Sungjae's voice.
" why can't u treat her better? What wrong has she done to you??? " Dongwoo oppa rushed up to Sungjae and grabbed hold of him.
"Hyung ~~~" Sungjae spoke in fear as his face turned pale
" oppa. Put Him Down. He hasn't Been mistreating me. " I spoke politely.
"What. He hasn't been? Than can u explain to me What is that MARK on your face about? Don't think I do not know anything even if I am not around. I have eyes around alright. Are you going to tell me that u slapped yourself? Or are you gonna to say Hyuna did it? I know you well enough to know your tricks. Who did this to you!" Dongwoo oppa said
" OPPA! I SAID LET.HIM.DOWN. " I exclaimed and oopa finally let go of him.
"Gwenchana? " I walked up to Sungjae
" yes. Why are u down? Aren't you suppose to be resting? "
" oppa came. So I was chatting with them. Why didnt u tell me you went out?" I whispered
"I did tell you. I left a note beside your bed. Didnt you see??"
"there wasn't any paper around my bed when I woke up."
" Excuse me! Your oppas are still here." Woohyun and Dongwoo oppa shouted
"YAH!!micheoso (crazy)??? Why are u shouting at me??? " I shouted back
"we weren't!"
"isn't that shoutin! No one shouted at me before! No one touched a single hair of me before. And you two came here today and gave me my first shouting experience. How could you be so evil? Oppa! Aren't I your precious??" I pouted as woohyun oppa answered his call
" hyung, we got to go now. The rest of them are already outside. We are going to be late for our schedule if we don't go now. " woohyun oppa tugged dongwoo oppa out.
"Haejin , wanna come out and see your oppas?? " he signalled me to go out. I pulled sungjae with me.
"OPPPPPPAAAAA!!!!! " I shouted as I ran towards them and gave them each a hug and a Peck on their cheeks.
"Ahhhh!!!! Our little precious! How are you:?? Oppas missed you a lot. Whose this fine young man here?" Myungsoo oppa questioned
"Ahhhh! I missed you guys soooo much too!" I said as I hugged myungsoo oppa tightly and continued "oppa! This is my husband , Yook Sungjae "
" Ah! The one who stored our Haejin away from us.... Hi.. aren't you from the newly debuted group, bring?" Hoya oppa said
"Neh sunbaenim..I am from btob. " sungjae replied with a wide spread smile of his face.


Sungjae's Pov

As I saw Haejin leaping happily into Infinite sunbaenims arms and getting kisses on their cheeks by Haejin, I suddenly felt super angry. "Neh sunbaenim. I am from btob" they smiled at me and I have to agree that I am very happy that they recognize my presence.
"Since you stole her away from us. You must take good care of her OK? Anyways, we got to go already. I'll see you some other day OK?" Sunggyu-shi told me
"Neh! I will. Have a good day sunbaenim" I said as they took their leave.
After they had left, I brought Hawkins back home.
" I think my oppas really like you. Great job. I'll arrange a day for btob to meet my oppas OK?" She said as she leapt back to her room. This girl! After getting to know her better, i realised that She does know How to make me smile. and her smile is so beautiful on her. I headed to the common toilet that we had in our level since my toilet was spoilt.

"YAHHHHHH!!!!! CLOSE THE DOOR!" She shouted as I stood and stared in shock




A/n: soooo How is this chapter??? Interesting??: ) I wrecked my heads to think of What to write. And I am uploading this from my phone soooo forgive me If there are any errors! Grrr it is sooooo hard to upload a chapter on Samsung galaxy note 2>< I hate the T9 QWERTY keyboard. So irritating. Keep correcting my words.. but anybody here knows How to save twitter pictures using an android? Please feel free to tell me his in the comment section or tweet me at @itzmejerms:) upvote this story for me toooo thank you:)

sungrin_shin: hahahha this update is long uh?? I spent 2hours typing: ) hmmmm it is interesting??? Awwwww thank you soooooo much:)
ftkyles : awww they are sweet. Ikr???: )