Chapter 11

My Jerk , Yook SungJae

The awakening to see the brightness of the sun was like salt in your eyes. Pain and blinding.

I rubbed my eyes as i saw a body lying beside me. Sungjae.

I stood up and walked towards the toilet to get ready for school.

As i stood infront of the mirror , i recalled about the message i received days back.

' whose that person that wants to hurt me? That ex girlfriend? But why? ' i thought ' She is definitely eligible to find another rich guy easily. Why must she stuck onto Sungjae? '

An arm wrapped around me. " Yeobo.. What are you thinking about? " He called out as he lied on my back closing his eyes.

" Nothing.. I was just thinking about some things.. Oh what time did you get back? "

" Just awhile ago. Like two hours ago? Manager hyung said i could get two hours of rest before i carry on with my next schedule.Quickly get down for breakfast ok? There is school for you today.. Since oppa have schedules today , youu'll have to go school with Hyuna.. Stay safe alright? "

" Alright..  Your so pitiful , having to work until you barely had any rest... Hmm...Quickly get changed and leave for your schedules.. You don't want to be reprimanded for being late right? "

He nodded as he dashed off to get ready while i left to my study table to get ready my work for school

 

School

" Stay safe yeobo... Hyuna , take care of her for me alright? " Sungjae called out

" Yes i will! " She retorted back in anger as Sungjae had been repeating the same thing again and again.

Hyuna dragged me into school mumbling incohesive words.. Sounded like she was cursing at Sungjae.

" I seriously can't stand that idiot.. " She cursed out loudly as we headed towards the lockers.

" He is just being caring . Don't be jealous alright? I bet that this will happen to you and il- " She cut me off before i could reply her

" SHH! Don't tell others.. AIsh!! Sometimes , im really worried if this secret would be spread out by you. "

" Don't worry , this secret will be dissolved in my tummy so no one could find it. " i said as i rubbed my tummy showing her.

" Pabo... " was the only thinking she could say before we left back to class.

 

Time flew by quickly. Hyuna was called out back to Cube for her schedules. She was going to go for pre-recording for some show , that i can't remember about.

As i dragged my feets out of school , i felt a strange feeling behind me. It was as though someone was stalking me again. I was sure of that as the feeling i felt was exactly the same as the time when Hyuna and i went out together.

I immediately flagged for a cab and went home.. Afraid that matters would turn worst if i made a choice of taking a bus home.

Indeed , i looked at the front mirror and saw Jieun standing in the middle of the road with her friends.... She looks like she was fumming with anger.

 

Home

I received another message ,

' Don't think just by escaping once with that stupid taxi will allow you to escape from my graps. By the way , I had fun last night. Watch out girl '

I was astonished to receive the message again from this anonymous person.

I was more sure that it was Jieun as she was the only one with her friends who saw me left in a cab.

I frozed at the thought of what she could do to harm me...

" Missy , you have a package... " One of the part time maids came over and passed me a package.

' who could have gotten me this? ' i thanked the maid as i unwrapped it.

As i opened the package , i suddenly felt unsure of whatever what inside the package...

I opened the package cautiously. There were two envelopes inside.

I opened up the thicker envelope.

To my horror , pictures of Sungjae sleeping with that Jieun girl were inside.....

He looked like he was sleeping soundly...

Just then i recalled  ' I had fun last night ' that sentence was referring to this?

I opened up the other envelope and looked what was written.

 

This isn't all. Your husband doesn't love you..

He will never... He only loves Jieun. There is no way you'll get his heart.

Your just a toy that is shown in public.

Sooner or later , Sungjae would return back to Jieun.

Watch your back. Watch where your going.

You may just get shock or stabbed any moment.

I immediately left everything back in the box...

" Oppa , please come back immediately... Please. " I begged and cried on the phone

" What happened?? Why are you crying? Ok.. Oppa will ask manager hyung to send me home now... " He ended the call as i slipped down the bed crying

' Oppa... Did you really lied that you had schedules just to be with that Jieun girl? Did you cheat on me?? '

As i looked at the picture that sat on my dressing table. I recalled those happy moments i shared with Sungjae... Were they all fake? Did he just did this because he wanted to have fun?

Thats it.. There's no way he would turn into a nice guy to me overnight. He is just playing with me...

' Haejin... He is just playing with you. He doesn't love you at all.' i thought as Sungjae rushed into our room.

" Jinnie ah! What happened? " he shook me as she stared at those tears rolling down my face

" Were those lies? " i asked

" What lies? I never lied to you... " he stared at me

" then what do you explain these..... " I threw the stack of pictures infront of me...

" were you just playing with me??? " i added

" Haejin... These... Where did you get this from ?? " he looked astonished

" There isn't a need to know where... What matters now is , yesterday night. Were you?? "

" NO! Do you have such little trust in me? I was really in Cube having dance practice for my next comeback.. Hyungs can be my witnesses.. I was with them all the way.. They even sent me home last night. How could I even been able to do this?? " he shouted

" Oppa......" i shrunked at his loudness

" Sorry..... Please... Yeobo.. Don't cry.. I'm sorry... Im sorry for hurting you like this.... "

" But these pictures..... how? " I questioned as i was curious

As he examined the picture , he found a flaw in the picture .

" Yeobo.. You see , this hair style was my old hair style.. The time when i haven't debuted.... And the hair colour is different... He showed me his new hair style that i didn't actually realise previously.

" Oppa... " i cried as i hugged him " Don't play with my feelings... Don't leave me... "

" Don't worry.. Oppa won't ever leave you.. Oppa loves you... i really do... " i hugged my back tightly

" I'll make Jieun regret for doing this! I will... Why didn't you tell me all the threats you been receiving... Please... Don't listen to them , whatever it is related to me.. Don't believe.. Please remember that i only love you now.. Your my wife.. I won't do anything to disappoint you.. So please trust me alright? "

" neh oppa.... " i hugged him as he lay me on the bed..

" Goodnights yeobo.. I'll ask hyungs for help now alright? "

 

Sungjae's POV

I knew something like this would have happened when Ilhoon hyung told me about the message he saw...

WHAT DOES JIEUN WANTS????

" hyung??? Jieun sent pictures that she took of me sleeping with her last time and sent it to Haejin... Haejin misunderstood it as me sleeping with Jieun last night... Help me clear this mess.. It has been cleared. But i want you to make it clearer for her... And hyung... What should i do to Jieun? " I blurt everything out

" Ok Slow down mister.. Hyung can't process everything in... This is on loud speaker... so everyone is hearing alright.. Hyungs will help you.. For now , Hyunsik hyung has sent out people to track Jieun and her friends' doings... And will be there to protect Haejin... DOn't need to worry about Jieun.. She is a black belt in taekwondo... Why worry.. She can defend herself easily..... She is way much better than our second grade peniel hyung... " Ilhoon got cut of my peniel's " HEYYYYYY! IM STILL A SECOND GRADE!"

" Whatever it is , we can leave 100% assurance that Haejin wont meet any violence trouble as we have people protecting her... Secondly... Make sure to let Haejin tell you her whereabouts whenever your not around or near her... Don't let her slip out of your sight.. Avoid crowded areas.. Remind her that.. And Lastly. Call jieun tomorrow.. Ask her to meet you.. Hyungs and i will go along with you.. We will try to dig out more from her alright?" Ilhoon hyung tasked it out for me

" Sungjae ah... Tomorrow bring Haejin over to Cube... I think it is much safer for her to stay in our Cube while we settle the problem at Cube Cafe... Alright??? GO sleep... Take care of Haejin properly.. " Eunkwang hyung told me sternly

" Neh hyung. " I hung up and turned around to see Sungmin hyung

" Hyung.~~~ " i called out

" What is happening? What is happening to Haejin? " he questioned

" None of your business.... " i coldly wipe off

" Tell me ! " He slammed me towards the wall

" No! " I shook him off and walked towards Haejin and my room..

i felt bad and turned back

" Jieun , my ex , is trying to harm Haejin.. Thats all... Infinite hyungs and BTOB hyungs are taking care of her also.. You don't need to worry.. "

I told him and walked into the room and layed by Haejin's side

" Haejin.. I love you... Please dont ever get hurt... I dont want to lose you..... I will do my best to protect you from any harm.. " I kissed her temple as a simple formed on her face.

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV

" THIS IS NOT THE END! " Jieun stood outside the house with a knife on her hand...

" I WILL NOT LET YOU OFF JANG HAEJIN! "

 

 

 

A/N: HOW IS THIS CHAPTER?? NICE OR NOT???? HAHAH  I THINK I KEEP GIVING INFO OF WHAT EXACCTLY IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.. SHOULD I LEAVE MORE CLIFFHANGERS AND NOT REVEAL ANYTHING?? HAHAHA:D SHOULD I BE EVIL??

 

aNYWAYS!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL.. HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A BLASTFUL YEAR AHEAD...MAKE 2013 AN AWESOME YEAR!

2013 IS THE YEAR OF STRESS... OLVL IS COMING.. NATIONAL EXAM... THIS STORY AINT GONNA END ANYWHERE NEAR... IT'LL END AROUND THE 40'S CHAPTER I SUPPOSE:d DO EXPECT MORE:D

 

COMMENTS:

 

ftkyles  : i pity Haejin a lot tooo>.< the of the story is going to be killing my heart>.<

beasteubaby : hahah! Aigooo>.< Pity haaejin tonssss>.< Her life is going to get really bad soon>.<

NurulAina : Thank you for supporting my fanfic sooo much!!^^ LOVE U!!!^^ Hahaha:D  If poisoning is crazy to you... The of the story is going to be INSANE -sings insane- hahah!!:D Its something really unexpected