Chapter 17

My Jerk , Yook SungJae

Haejin POV:

 

I am on my way out to find Kris oppa.. I wonder how things are going to turn out today...

Sungjae... That jerk... Said he would accompany me.. but then.... Work calls for him.. Damn why is being an idol sooo tough.

As i strolled towards SM building , i saw Kris waiting for me at the lobby.

" Oppa! " i shouted out to him

" Ah! Jinnie.. " he stood up

" Oppa.... How are you doing recently? " I stood a distance and  questioned

" I am going on fine.. Trainings are killing me... Why are you standing so far away from me? "

" Your too tall oppa! "

" Anyways , why did you call me over?? It has been a long time since we chat.. and... erh nvm.. "

" Im here to talk to you about something really important... Yes it has been a while... Oppa.. She is fine if your asking for that... She is now in a situation i least expected... Anyways , back to the story... Can we get a place to chat? "

" My office alright? I don't feel like leaving the company.. Fans are going really wild"

" Alright.. move along.... " i ushered him

---

 

" Oppa please answer me this honestly.. As the answers you give will lead to different paths.. "

" Alright.. Shoot.. "

" Do you still love unnie? " I stared into his eyes

he hesistated as he thought of his answer carefully...

" If i say no then i'll be lying to myself already.. "

" So you still do? "

He nodded his head

" Oppa... Then why didn't you go and chase her back.???"

" Bec-because she doesn't want to see me anymore.. The day i flew to Canada to find her , she rejected me,.... "

" Have you ever wondered why? "

" My screwed up parents i supposed... "

" Glad you know.. Do you want to get unnie back ? "

" Of cos i would gladly wish for that... She is the only woman that i love my whole life with! "

" If im going to tell you her whereabouts. Are you sure that when you get her back , you won't ever leave her again? "

" I promise.. I swear haejin.. Please... Please tell me her whereabouts.. I really miss her a lot... This 4 years have been a torture to me.. I can't seem to get myself to smile genuinely to everyone.. Even to my fans , i feel super upset..."

" Oppa.. what if i tell you that your a dad already? " i asked

" Wh-what?? "

" What if i told you that you already have a child that you don't know yet? "

" Mijin has my child? " his eyes opened widely

" Oppa... Promise me to take good care of them please oppa??? I can't stand seeing unnie suffer with my niece... "

" I have a daughter... Haejin.. Bring me to find her now.....!!!! "

" I can bring you to find your daughter now.. But we musn't let unnie know first... Unnie is working for SM now... She is going to be posted to work as a makeup artist for Exo... You'll be seeing her tomorrow.... "

" She is??? "

" neh oppa... oppa... please keep this a secret.. I want you to win unnie back.. Throughout the process on winning unnie back , i'll be here helping you alright? :"

" Thank you sooo much Haejin.. I really do.. I owe you a lot for this... By the way , what it my daughter's name?"

" Her name is really beautiful .. Wu Hui Juan. 吴惠娟. It means Kind and graceful. Just like how you oppa. Kind and exquisite . Unnie decided to let her take after your surname because your the kid's dad.. Unnie has been thinking about you for the past 4 years.. She has been writing her diary everyday.. It is all about you ... You know?? On her side table , it lays a picture of you and her together.. Up till now , unnie still really do love you.. I think you'll be able to get her back.. "

" What a beautiful name... Don't worry Haejin.. I will get her back no matter what.."

" Alright... lets go !!!! off to find your precious gem... " i pulled him towards his car as he drove off

 

----

 

" juannie ahhh! " i called out to her as she ran towards me , opening her arms widely...

" she is left in a childcare? "

" No choice.. Unnie has to work.. I have to study.. There isn't anytime for us to take care of her... "

i carried her up and peecked her cheeks as i passed her over to kris oppa

" Juannie ahhh. this is your appa.... " i introduced

" App-ppa. " she tried pronouncing..

" awwwww so cute! " i pinched her cheeks..

I looked over at the silent Kris.. His eyes sparkled upon holding her.. He was astonished to see his child i suppose...

"Appa  will get you back one day.. Appa will make omma come back to him.. Wait for appa arrasso? " he told her as Huijuan stared at him blankly.

" oppa. let's go.. We need to leave... Unnie should be fetching her soon.. " i told him

" arrasso.. Let's go.. Want to go for dinner? "he offered

" why not?? Let's go.. My treat oppa! "

" No! i'll treat! " he told me off

" arrasso!!! "

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Back at home

" where ghave you been to today? " unnie questioned me

" Why? I was out with my friend... "

" Ohh! Anyways , i think the childcare thought Huijuan a new word.. she has been repeating it again and again since we came home.. "

" What word ? " I aked curiously

" Appa.... " she said as a tear slipped off her eye

" Unnie... dont cry...." I comforted her

I called kris as i left the phone on

" Unnie , do you love kris oppa? Do you want him back?" i asked when i saw Kris oppa pick up his phone

" Of cos i love him , silly....I really want Kris back... I really do.... But i do not want to spoil his dreams... " she cried as she hugged me

" Unnie... Are you willing to wait for him if you and him can get back together? "

" I am willing to do anything for him.. Unnie is willing to do anything for him.. "

I hugged her tightly as i replied

" I hope he hears this.. "

I looked at my phone , the call was hung up.. a message came in..

Thank you for the call Haejin.. I will do my best.. Thank you for letting me realise everything now^^ I won't disappoint you

 

Im glad you heard it oppa.. Now it is all about you.. hwaiting. do your best..

 

" UH? Haejin.. What are you doing here with noona? " Sungjae walked in

" SHHHHHH! :" i told him

" Wae? Noona sleeping?? " i nodded my head

" Yeobo.. Help me carry unnie back to her room.. " I pleaded as sungjae took her up to her room and layed her on her bed..

" Yeobo... I went to find Kris oppa today.. " i told him as we left her room

" How was it? "

" We need to help kris oppa.. He wants her back.. Unnie wants him back too. But idol life is pulling both of them apart... "

" How can i help?? "

" Advise oppa?? He needs it .. He is more or less at loss now"

" Arrasso... Let's go to bed alright? Oppa will help Kris hyung as much as possible.. " he assured

" Thanks oppa.. I love you.. " i pedcked his lips

" Omo.. doing good deeds and i'

ll be able to get a kiss. I should start doing more!!!!!" he exclaimed

bzzzz bzzzzz.

A message came...

Number; Unknown

.........................................................

 

 


 

 

 

Hello all ! my wondeful subbies.. Miss me???

 

Sorry for my hiatus for a month.. I was preparing for my exams... They are a pain in the neck.. I had to study every night .. Currently carrying 8 heavy subjects on my hand. and i have to score distinction for it to get into a higher institute of my choice...

 

My apologies for such a long period then i update.. I'll do my best to update from now on.. I can't assure a very very very update.. But i can assure a quality update.. Thank you to all my subscribers who stayed and wait for my updates, Please continue to support me.. Thanks for everything ! ^^

 

COMMENTS:

ftkyles : Thank you^^

beasteubaby : aww thank you:D hahah!

BTOB_Lover : awww frustrated?? Does this chapter appease your frustrations??^^

NurulAina: So are you like Btob_lover?? Were you appeased??

Nami_97  HAHAH!!^^ thats what you've thought.. I've just updated again heheh:D