Chapter 24

My Jerk , Yook SungJae

2 Year of Separation......

 

SungJae POV:

I was out on the streets in Singapore.

We were having our own first Asia Concert. Singapore was our third stop.

" AHHHH! The air is great... " I breathed in a deep breathe as i looked around my surrounding.

" SungJae ah! Palli! Let's go shopping! " I heard Eunkwang hyung shrieked.

" NEH!! "

We were strolling around a place called........Ion orchird or something like that... Oh wait! its called ION ORCHARD!

Well , this shopping mall is intense!

I find that I'm walking in a maze. So many escalators everywhere that goes to different levels.. HOGOD!

" Sungjae.. I think this is nice and it fits you.. " Eunkwang hyung picked a shirt out for me.

" Neh hyung.. It is nice. But I can't possibly wear this in Seoul.. It is a different style... "

" But ! You'll be unique! You'll stand out with a different design.. " he retorted

" hmm.. Quite true.. But coordi noona will not allow... "  i fired back

" True enough... " he dumped the shirt back and walked off..

I was walking around aimlessly , dreaming about what i should do later.

Suddenly , someone knocked into me..

" I am so sorry... " She apologized. *that voice*

" Oh. It is alright.. Are you okay? " I helped her picked up her bag that had fallen on the floor as i saw her carrying a little girl and pushing a pram..

" Im really sorry... " I heard of her voice somewhere but i can't remember where it was.

She seems familiar. But i can't conclude anything as she was wearing shades....

Before i could even asked her if i knew her , she left.

" Are you alright? " Hyung asked me.

" Yeah.. I am fine... " i replied.. " Hyung.. That girl.. She seems familiar " i told him

" Geure? Who do you think she is? " he asked

" Molla... I can't remember "

" You must have mistaken i supposed... " he was right... What are the chances of me knowing that girl... If she knew me , she would have said hi or something else.

We continued shopping around as we bought more and more stuffs...

On the way shopping , we met Peniel Hyung..

" Hyung... What took you so long to arrive...? " i asked

" Fans.... They asked me to take picture with them.. I can't reject it right? "

" So hyung...... What do you wanna eat? I am hungry !!! "

" Let's go and eat the at that chinese restaurant! " He pointed...

As he pointed towards that direction , i saw a familiar face..

" ISN'T THAT HAEJIN? " Peniel half-yelled.

" You saw what i saw?? " I questioned

" Yes! Quickly after her! " We fled off with Eunkwang hyung..

I can't afford to lose her again.

After we signed our divorce papers , fans were all shocked..

I stood up and explained(partially) to the fans what happened...( Which was the arranged marriage thing and that we divorce because of personal reasons)

I told them that it wasn't Haejin's fault , instead , it was my fault for the divorce. Finally they stopped bashing her...

I lost contact with Haejin but i was still keeping in touch with Infinite hyungs..

They were there for me , just like how my members were there for me. They assured me that when the time is right and if fate brings us together again , we will eventually be together.

Is this fate? Fate that i finally found her?

As we ran in the packed crowd , we lost her..

" Where is she SungJae? Can you see? " Peniel hyung was sticking his head around

" I can't ! She is gone!! " i cried

We stopped our tracks as we groaned in anger..

" Oppass.. Why you guys run soo fast? " Melodies were chasing after us..

" I saw my ex-wife.. " I half-smiled

They knew it was my soft spot and decided not to question further. Instead they cheered us up by saying , If you guys are fated , you'll bound to see each other again.

That's right ! SInce fate has brought us to see each other now. We will meet again...

 

 

That night , I stared at our ring... Our wedding ring...

Haejin.. I miss you.. Have you moved on? Do you still love me? We is my daughter Sungjin? Did you gave her a complete family already?

A tear slipped down my eyes.

It is all your fault Jieun!

After we had divorce and fans actually digged out that she was the one that was the high suspect of breaking Haejin and I upp, fans hunt her down.

I have no idea where she had went..

She was like dust.. Disappear in thin air....

But every now and then i'll receive a pink letter....

It was from her... saying how she was going to come back one day and haunt me down...

This girll.... i feel so insecure

 

HAEJIN POV:

 

I think i just bumped into Sungjae..

Thank god he doesn't recognize me...

I scampered off qucikly after i got my things..

I can't afford to let him find me !

" Haejin??? " Someone shook me

" Uh.. Oppa... yes? " i asked

" let's go?? " he asked me

" AHH.. yeah.. Let's go! " i carried Sungjin up while he pushed the pram with SungHyun inside.

" Oppa... I think i saw him.... " I told SungHyun oppa.

Now you mayy think... EH? Why are there two Sung Hyuns??

Well, I named my son using Sungjae's first name.. Sung..
When i thought about what i should add at the back... I thought
About my son being tooo clingy over Woohyun oppa... So
i decided to use Hyun.. In memory of my beloved oppa.
Just nice... Kevin oppa also have the same name.. SungHyun.
 

" You did? Omg! Where? " He questioned

" Ion ! " i told him

" I think we should avoid going out now... I'll call and ask Dongwoo hyung... " he immediately called dongwoo oppa

 

" Your right.. They are having their concert in Singapore now.. I think we should avoid staying out from now on... "

" Neh oppa... Anyways... What else did Dongwoo oppa said? " i asked

" He said that they'll be in Singapore for a fanmeet next month and told us to vacant 3 rooms out from our house...

" Oh.. Ok great.... Ill get things settled..." I smiled as we headed home together.

 

3rd Year Of Separation......

 

HaeJin POV:

 

" Omma... What is this?  " I followed Sungjin's direction of what she was pointing.

It was a CD.. Their CD.

" Ah.. This... Is a CD... Remember mommy always play those music for you to listen at night? " I told her

It was the press play album from 2 years ago...

" Can i listen to it again with Sunghyun? " She pleaded

Apparently , Sunghyun loves to dance... Whenever he listens to music , he would automatically danced and speak inaudible language.

" Neh... Go set up the DVD Player yourself alright? " I trained my daughter well , she knew what she has to do just by teaching her once..

She must be a genius.... Haha! Im such a crazy mother.

Just then i saw my son putting his hands on his chest . It is a sign language of saying the word please...

I taught both my kids sign language so that i could understand what they needed at the point of time when they did not know how to speak just yet..

" What do you want my dear? " I walked towards him.

He pointed at the toy car that was on the dining table..

" That? Alright..." I walked over and took it for him.. but before i passed it to him , " What must you say? "

he put his hand on his lips and did something like a "friend-kiss" action that is normally done to sent kisses.

( like this )

" Good boy.. " I pecked his fore head.

" ABEOJIIIIIIIII! " i heard my daughter shrieked

Oh.. Kevin oppa is back?

" Oppa! Your back! Ah! Appa ! Omma! Your back too? " i smiled at them as i hugged Kevin Oppa..

" We went out to discuss some business things and met your mom on the way home . " Appa said

" Abeoji! I am playing Btob songs! " we all frozed at the name BTOB..

We awkwardly smiled at her as she left back to her speakers.

" Still can't forget about him? " Kevin oppa asked

" yeah.. What am i suppose to do? " I hugged Kevin oppa on the couch.

I looked at the clock .. It was already 9pm

" JA JA!!! TIme to sleep my little children. " I spoke as Sunghyun came running towards me with his older sister..

" Let's go my little boy.... Sungjin follow mommy! " Kevin oppa sweeped Sunghyun off the ground and ran off with Sunghyun laughing hysterically.

" Omma..." I carried Sungjin up

" Yes? " i asked

" I miss appa... " she nuzzled into my embrace after saying that

* I miss your appa too... *

 


 

JA JAN! NEW CHAPPIE!!! SEEMS MYSTERIOUS RIGHT???

WONDERING WHO IS KEVIN? Well he is from UKISS hahah!

Well! In chapters to come , Kevin's character would be revealed~~!!!

But what will Sungjae think when he sees this???

PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING ME!!!^^

 

ANYWAYSSSS!

I'VE GOT AN ANNOUCEMENT TO MAKE!!^^

I HAVE SURPASSED 100 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY!!!^^

OMG THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT^^

THIS IS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING^^ YOUR SUPPORT IS OF UPMOST IMPORTANCE!

 

WELCOMEEEES TO ALL NEW SUBBIES^^

PLEASE FO NOT BE A SILENT READER ALRIGHT??^^ hOPE TO SEE YOUR COMMENTS SOOON^^

 

COMMENTS REPLIED:

yeollo : YEAP INDEED SHE IS ^^ His name is SungHyun

xxbianca013el : Thank you for your support^^ Greatly appreciated ^^ Thank you sooo much^^

hueyelaine : heheh^^ that just cameeee^^

NurulAina : Sungjae is a naughty boy isn't he??^^

BTOB_Lover: YAYYY^^ New baby^^ But sungjae doesn't know about it><

Myrul_Izwan : I know right??>< There are plenty more fishes in the sea^^