Sunggyu 2

Infinite Oneshots

 

            You smiled, a little hesitant. The man was being a little too insistent and you were uncomfortable. You bowed and politely and made to move away. He only shifted over in the seat too. “As I was saying, beautiful, a girl like you shouldn’t be stuck out here like this. It’s almost the holidays. Why aren’t you with someone?”

            You didn’t want to tell him so much so you just smiled. “Uh, I’m waiting for someone. It’s okay. I’ll be okay.”

            He turned so he was facing you. “Well, I live nearby, so if you want. You know, a pretty lady is always welcome.”

            You wanted to get up. Ugh, why didn’t you know the place better? If you had only been more familiar with where you were, you would have walked right up. But now you were scared of getting lost and Sunggyu not able to find you. You checked your phone. He should be here any minute.

            “Oh, may I have your number? I feel privileged to have such a beautiful girl’s digits in my phone. Would you like mine?”

            You opened your mouth and closed it. “Eh, I’m sorry.”

            He placed a hand on your thigh and you removed it. This was too much. You got up and bumped into someone. The person placed two arms around you and you were about to scream but you recognized Sunggyu’s scent. You relaxed and leaned into his protection.

            “Sir, I would like for you to please not touch my girlfriend, nor talk to her. I could have you reported for invasion of personal place and harassment.”

            The man sneered. “She was a pretty figure, alone with nobody to talk to. I was just trying to keep her company. Surely that’s not a crime.”

            “Oh, but it is. You were touching her inappropriately and invading her personal space. Please leave before I ask again.”

            He drunkenly got up and it was only now when he started walking that you realized he had been wasted. He planted a finger in Sunggyu’s chest. “I will talk to whoever I feel like talking to and I will touch her wherever.”

            Sunggyu snapped back his arm and glared at him. With one arm, he dialed the police and with the other, he held the man’s collar. This seemed to wake the creep up and he panicked. “Oh, no, I was joking around. I apologize. Sorry lady. I didn’t mean to make your boyfriend mad. Can you please tell him to let me go?”

            You hid behind Sunggyu. “Babe, I think he’s just drunk. Let it be.”

            “No. This man will just go around and harass more girls. I can’t let him loose like this.”

            When the police arrived, he left the man in their care and hugged you to him. “Ugh, before we go to dinner, we have to make a couple of stops first.”

            You gave him a weird look. “Where are we going now?”

            He dragged you into a costume shop. “Sunggyu? This is a regular dinner right? We’re not going to be making fools of ourselves are we?”

            He shook his head. “Nope. I’m just looking for handcuffs.”

            You stared at him and tried to jerk your wrist from his grip. “What in the world?”

            Sunggyu stared at you defiantly. “I’m not kidding. Handcuffs are necessary to make sure you forever remain by my side.”

            Your mouth fell open. “That’s ridiculous. You’re being silly. That one guy was just an exception. I don’t get hit on often. Don’t worry and I would never run away from you.”

            He pouted. “Okay. But we have to get couple shirts so everyone would know that we are together.”

            You laughed. “How about we hold hands? Would that not be obvious enough?”

            “No! Kids these days hold hands all the time, with no reason! You can’t just let it be assumed. It must be very obvious.”

            You blew your hair out of your face. “You know, Gyu, brothers and sisters also do the whole sibling thing. I remember when I used to dress similarly with my brother. That was not cute okay. What if people thought we were siblings?”

            He looked horrified and for a second, you thought you had convinced him to stop with his silly suggestions. “Nope. It’ll be obvious. I already have one in mind. Look, it’s Hello Kitty! You can wear the pink one and I’ll take the blue one. They’re holding halves of a heart. Trust me, that’s pretty obvious already. Don’t worry. I’ll get it.”

            Sunggyu pushed open the doors and pulled you in. “Hi, I would like to buy this couple shirt for me and my girlfriend. How much would it be?”

            You covered your face. You loved your boyfriend but he could be ridiculous. He bought the shirts and immediately opened the package. “Put it on! We’ll go eat like this together. It’ll be cute. And then nobody will ever hit on you because they’ll know you will have me.”

            You stared at him and he pouted and blew you a kiss. “For me?” This made you laugh and you pulled it over your tank top.

            “If you weren’t you, I would have hit you.”

 

requested

you guys can still request here you know ^^