Hoya 3

Infinite Oneshots

 

            Your hands trembled nervously. You could already picture the light bulbs flashing in your face as the announcement came. You could hear the crowd roaring and the applause coming from the outside. Bells would be ringing and confetti would sprinkle everywhere. You could feel the silk of the dress between your legs and the hazy view of the world from behind the gossamer.

            You would see him first, an outline, then feel the touch of his warm hand as he gently leads you next to him. You smile a bit and draw in the scent of his cologne. The two of you would face forward and you would hear words, but they would be buzzes, drowned in your happiness. Then you would smile and once more he would turn you gently and his lips would come closer to yours.

            Welcome to a new episode of “We Got Married.”

            You were slightly self-conscious of all the cameras surrounding you. You were a budding new star and your company had decided, what better way to get your name out in the open than star in one of the hottest television shows with one of the industry’s hottest stars? And so here you were, “married” to Hoya of Infinite for however long the show’s producers decide.

            You have been on the show for two days already and they wanted you to advance the relationship further. You were still a bit shy, considering how you had just gotten married and moved in with him for a few days.

            Hoya popped up in front of the bedroom door where you were sitting on the bed, pondering. He smiled. He really was handsome and you knew that other rookies would be thrilled to be working with someone as renowned as he was. You gave him a bright smile, trying to fake it for the cameras.

            “Are you ready for our date, honey?” The words rolled off his tongue smoothly and in your head, you silently interjected the word ‘first’ in front of the date. This show was slightly ridiculous.

            You nodded and he took your hand gallantly, like the gentleman he was. Hoya smiled at your nervousness and he whispered to you from where the cameras couldn’t see, “Let’s make the most out of this and get to know each other okay?”

            You nodded a little hesitant but he tugged on your hand and you smiled. “So where are you going to be taking me?” you asked.

            He smiled broadly. “To the most beautiful place in the world.”

            The car ride was interesting. You talked to Hoya and got to hear a lot of what he wanted to say. He was interesting and he asked you questions about yourself. He was a gentleman and you loved that he took your opinions to heart.

            You had no idea where you were going, but had enough patience to know that if you waited, all would be revealed. Instead, you enjoyed yourself listening to him talk about his childhood in Busan. He wasn’t shy to reveal that he had chipped a tooth climbing a rock to find his favorite baseball. When you laughed at his impersonation of his grumpy grandmother, he grinned at you.

            The cameramen were a bit uncomfortable; the two of you were going off script but the things you were saying were interesting enough they didn’t stop you. He asked you about your predebut days and you told him the hardship about having to lose just the right amount of weight and of having to resist looking yourself in the mirror. You were too scared to see if you were imperfect.

            Hoya carefully placed his arm around you and you leaned in awkwardly across the seat. He kissed the top of your head. “Don’t worry too much. You’re perfect.” You vaguely remembered this being on the script and so your heart didn’t beat too much faster.

            He led you out of the car and you stepped into the middle of the road.  From somewhere in the distance, you could hear birds chirping and the rush of water. Hoya took your hand and you walked into the little woods. The cameras followed you but you weren’t aware of them. All you could see was the sight before you.

            Flowers grew on the riverbanks and the stream running through was sparkling and butterflies flew everywhere. One landed on your shoulder and you stood with your arms straight out. Hoya made a heart with his fingers and fluttered his fingers towards you. You smiled and the small movement of your shoulders caused the butterfly to land on him instead.

            He took your hand and helped you across the slippery rocks. When you almost lost your balance, he lifted you suddenly into the air and swung you down, twirling a bit. You clung onto him and all his words in the car came back to you. Slowly, you were piecing together a picture of the type of person he is.

            Hoya led you to a rock and you sat there as he took out a prepared basket. Inside were sandwiches he had made himself. He fed you them and peeled tangerines for you. All the while, the two of you talked naturally and you could feel as if this was an actual date, not something predetermined.

            Your hands trembled from your excitement. The entire room exploded into applause as you walked down the aisle. You could see Hoya waiting for you and your father’s grip on your arm tightened as you stepped to the rhythm of the march. The flower petals were sprinkled everywhere and when you hit the end, Hoya reached for your hand.

            Just like a year ago, he turned you so you were facing him. But this time, you knew the man behind the smile. You knew as he lifted your veil over your head that you would be looking at the man you love. The minister asked you to repeat your vows and when you did, Hoya tipped your chin upwards and pressed his lips against yours.

            Welcome to marriage; a new chapter in your life. 

 

This is for xBtoBxSungHyuk thank you for being so patient and waiting honey ♥

I'm not really sure if I did it the way you wanted, but I hope you still enjoyed