Dongwoo 4

Infinite Oneshots

 

            You raised an eyebrow and gave him the stink eye. “Dongwoo! We’re trying to take a serious picture here! You can’t burst into laughter every five seconds!”

            He was doubled over so had to hold up a hand. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry. Give me a second,” he wheezed. He straightened and composed his face briefly before cackling again.

            “What’s so funny?”

            “Nothing!” he called back.

            “If you’re going to say my face, I’d suggest you shut it,” you warned.

           “No, no, you’re beautiful! It’s just, it’s so hard to be serious!” He continued to laugh.

            You raised an eyebrow at him. “You’re impossible. Okay, think about something super sad okay? Think of something somber. Picture the saddest thing possible and keep your face passive. If you move, you’re going to be tortured! There. If you laugh I’m going to kill you.”

            Dongwoo managed to compose himself. He his lips and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath before standing upright and looking straight at the camera. You took the moment and hurriedly brought the camera to your eye. You were about to click the shutter when you slipped a little. Your little fumble immediately brought about his eye twitch.

            You straightened and clicked the shutter just when he burst into laughter again. “I’m sorry!” he held up his hands and immediately started apologizing.

            You threw your camera bag down in frustration. “Jang Dongwoo! Sadness. Grief! Solemnity. Anything. Depression, anger, anything but happy please!”

            He puffed out his cheeks. “I thought you liked it when I’m happy?”

            “I love your smile but this is a fashion shoot. The theme is to have stoic models!”

            He walked towards you with his arms out. “Forgive me. Why would you use me then? You know how happy I am!”

            You rolled your eyes upward. This was your boyfriend you were talking to. “Because you are my boyfriend and I find you obnoxiously attractive that’s why. I don’t want to use a model I don’t find hot.”

            He wriggled his eyebrows. “You think I’m hot?”

            You smacked his arm. “Focus on what I’m asking you to do! Be unhappy for once and you’ll look even hotter in my eyes.” You gave him a seductive glance.

            Dongwoo patted your cheeks. “Please. I know you like me happy.”

            You sat down on the grass. “We can keep doing this all day except I have another test to study for. I also have to take multiple shots. Do you really think I have time to sit here and wait for you to cooperate? Don’t make me use Myungsoo. I want to use you.”

            He softened and saw that you were getting close to tears. “Hey, don’t cry. I’m sorry. It’s just that a lot of things make me laugh. Don’t be upset.” He dabbed your cheeks with his sweater and made cooing noises at you. “Aiya, I’m sorry.”

            You sniffled and blinked back your tears. “Don’t feel too bad. I’m just being silly. I should be happy my boyfriend is so cheerful. It’s okay. Who says models can’t be smiling? You’re beautiful when you smile. I’ll just take natural photos. You don’t have to pose.”

            Dongwoo gave you a look and slowly walked back to the top of the hill. His back was facing towards you and you could tell that he was fixing his bowtie. He turned around and flashed you a giant smile. You picked up the camera but he held out a hand to you. “Wait please!”

            You waited patiently and he struck a serious pose. He looked coolly at the camera and motioned for you to snap the picture. You took a couple of shots from different angles and he moved naturally, falling into the poses as if it were his life mission to be a model. When you finally lowered the camera, he started to smile.

            “That was good wasn’t it? I just kept picturing you crying and so I managed to remain serious. Did I do well?”

            You wiped away at the remaining tears. “I’m going to take a few pictures of you smiling too. I want everyone to know that you’re a beautiful smiler too.”

            Dongwoo didn’t even need prompting. Immediately, his face widened and his lips stretched to show off his smile. His eyes crinkled slightly and you felt a rush of affection for him. You took a few more pictures before running at him at full speed.

            You hugged Dongwoo tightly and smiled in content. “Thank you for being you, Dongwoo.”

            He pulled away and kissed you lightly on the lips. “I’ll do anything for you. Next time if you want me to spontaneously burst into tears, I’ll do that as well.”

            You poked him. “Don’t be silly. I like my Dongwoo laughing.” And he burst into laughter again, just for you.

 

requested by LauraMaeChan

sorry it took so long >< But I hope you like it!

Updated the request list for all you guys :D