Hoya 1

Infinite Oneshots

 

            Hoya knew it was his girlfriend’s birthday. He also knew that he wouldn’t be able to celebrate it with her the entire day. He sighed and looked down at his feet. She had been pretty depressed lately, not wanting to make a fuss over her birthday but also not wanting it to be forgotten. He sighed and walked over to Sunggyu.     

            “Hyung, can I have a request? You know it’s _____’s birthday today. I didn’t want to do this but-”

            “You can go. Isn’t she doing a modeling shoot right now though? How are you going to get her out of it?”

            Hoya grinned. “I need to set up the party first then I’ll barge in. I highly doubt anyone can stop me.” Whistling, Hoya ran off to work.

            He called the catering company and asked them for a large cake. “She really likes vanilla and lemon. Can I please have this and can you make a solid chocolate heart for her?”           

            The baker affirmed. “Not a problem. When would you like this by?”

            “Er, I would like you to deliver it to the cabana by the Haeundae Beach?”

            “That’s in Busan, sir. I’m afraid we may have to charge extra for that.”

            “Not a problem. It’s my girlfriend’s birthday. I want everything to be perfect for her.”

            The baker chuckled. “I was like this too when I was courting my wife.” Hoya grinned happily and ran off to decorate the cabana. He brought along some of the members and they helped decorate.

            Sungyeol ran around the beach house, using his height to throw streamers over the rafters on the ceiling. He blew up balloons and Woohyun squeaked with his helium voice. Hoya was busy setting up pictures of the two of you.

            Sunggyu joked and picked up a picture. “This is how you know the couple is paired correctly. She looks far prettier than you, you know.”

            Hoya scowled. “Be quiet Hyung.” But he grinned inside, glad that his Hyung approved of his girlfriend. Hoya hummed to himself and when the food came, he set up the table and lit up candles.

            “Make sure the place doesn’t burn down, please? I want to make sure everything’s perfect.”

            Sungjong laughed and pushed him into the bathroom. “Hurry up and go change. You want to achieve the cool look! And go pick her up before the sun goes down, okay? Hurry, Hyung!”

            Hoya nodded and ducked into the bathroom to change out of the sweatpants he had been wearing. When he came out, Infinite nodded and gave their approval. “Go get her!”

            Hoya got into the van and drove to where she was modeling. He whistled happily and pulled up next to the shooting. She was still posing and he called her name. She saw him and smiled. When the cameraman let her go, she bounded over. “Hoya! Why are you here?”

            He opened the door for her. “Get in. You’re done with work now.”

            dropped open but she climbed in anyway. “Where are you taking me?” But he wouldn’t say a word. She fidgeted and he pulled up to the cabana. The candles lit through the window and she gasped.

            “Hoya, what is this for?”

            Hoya took her hand and led her into the room. “Happy birthday, honey.”

            She squealed and launched herself into his arms. “You’re the absolute best.” He grinned and with her still clinging onto him, he took her into the beach house. The rest of the members were still in there and they burst into the birthday song when they saw her.

            She grinned and wiped away at her tears. “You guys are so kind to me.”

           Hoya grinned and wrapped his arm protectively around her waist. She looked at him. “I didn’t think anyone would remember,” she said quietly.

            He touched her nose. “You’re so silly. Just because I didn’t mention anything doesn’t mean I would forget.”

            Sungyeol ripped her away. “Okay, okay. Don’t be too sappy. The candles are melting and the food may get cold okay. Come on, let’s eat!”

            The eight of them celebrated and had a great time with the members joking and retelling stories. When night fell, the members all waved their goodbyes. “Hey, Howon, make sure you get her back home in one piece okay?”

            She blushed and they chuckled, winking at the couple. “I expect to see you back at the dorms!”

            Hoya laughed and took her into the car. “Did you have a good time?”

            She nodded and they leaned against the car, watching the waves crash against the sand. The stars shone and he pointed out a streak of silver. “Hey, baby, make a wish. It’s your birthday.”

            She turned to him and smiled. “I already have my wish.”

            He smiled and leaned down to place a kiss against her lips. She held onto him and he grinned. “I love you.” 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOVEBUG ♥ 

feel free to request in the comment box guys