Infinite Christmas Special

Infinite Oneshots

 

            Everyone gathered around the table and was excited to see the presents gathered at the foot of the table. “Alright guys, do you want to eat first and then reveal the presents?” Sunggyu asked.

            Woohyun banged his spoon against his cup. “Eat first! I’m tired from all that shopping. Let’s eat first, and then we’ll order dessert and guess our secret Santas.”

            The others nodded in approval and the food was ordered. Throughout it all, they all glanced furtively at the neatly wrapped bundles, wondering when they could get to see them. They ate particularly quickly and their managers smiled.

            “You boys can calm down. I know you’re all excited but the presents you received but you need to eat slowly so you don’t get indigestion!” Sunggyu scowled as he slurped the noodles down, making sure to swallow. He hated being treated like a kid but today was Christmas, so being a kid was okay.

            The table was cleared rather quickly and when the hot chocolate and cake came, Sunggyu was the first to pull out his present. “Leader goes first!” He undid the wrapping and then groaned. “Who thought it was smart to get me a hamster and eye stretching tape? Who knew this stuff even existed?”

            He looked around and saw that everyone managed to keep a straight face. He stared harder. If anyone’s eyes or lips even twitched once, he was caught… At the very moment he n coughed and covered his mouth. “Woohyun!” Sunggyu cried out loud. “My eyes aren’t that small!”

            Woohyun laughed and took out his present. It was oddly shaped and he raised an eyebrow. “Socks and an apron? Why? Is it because I can actually cook, unlike you guys?” He squinted at the apron and saw that there were small frying pans on them and the word “Grease” in English. “Alright, this must be custom-made. I can’t be that bad, right?”

            Sungyeol snorted. “You can cook ten meals a day for a lifetime with the amount of grease you embody. I’m shocked Inspirits haven’t left us all to dry yet.”

            Woohyun pouted and the colorful socks. “I want to guess that this was from Sungjong.” Their maknae wasn’t as innocent as he looked.

            Sungjong’s mouth fell open and he shook his hands in furious denial. “I’m not that mean, and I don’t have enough money!”

            Woohyun narrowed his eyes and looked around. “Sungyeol. It has to be you!” At this, their resident choding had to nod and laugh.

            “I even spoke up so you should have known.”

            Sungyeol opened his gifts next and snorted. Someone had given him a pillow shaped in the shape of an owl. He immediately pointed at Hoya. “It’s you. I saw you buy this.”

            Hoya shook his head. “Nope. Someone asked me to buy it for them.”

            Sungyeol glanced around and nobody moved. He pointed at Sunggyu. “Hyung, you, I know it.” Sunggyu hung his head.

            “How’d you guess?”

            “Because you’re the only one lazy enough to ask someone to.”

            Dongwoo received a pile of new shirts with a note, ‘Please put on some clothes in the dorm.’ He started laughing. “This handwriting! Sungjong-ah, does hyung’s body bother you so much?” Sungjong blushed.

            “You’re always flashing all of us!” he protested.

            Dongwoo playfully pulled a plaid sweater over his head. “This looking better?”

            Hoya pulled out more shirts, this time none of them were purple. He looked at Woohyun. “You and Sungjong went shopping together. It’s you. I bet you bounced ideas off of each other.”

            Woohyun laughed. “Yep. We did.”

            Myungsoo took out his present and saw that it was a new roll of film for his camera and also a photo album for him to place his pictures. He looked around and quickly calculated. “I think this is from Dongwoo-Hyung.”

            Dongwoo stood up, goofy sweater still on him and bowed. “At your service.”

            Myungsoo grinned. “Thanks, how did you know I was looking for a photo album?”

            The older one shrugged. “Intuition, and you’ve always been placing your photos in a notebook. It’s about time you used something more legitimate.”

            Sungjong sighed and pouted. “No fair I go last. I already know that Hoya-Hyung got my present. You better give me something decent,” he shook a finger at him and Hoya shrugged. “Go for it.”

            Sungjong cautiously pulled the biggest present of all from the pile of discarded wrapping paper and laughed even before he opened it. “I’m going to guess that this is a new punching bag?” Everyone shook with laughter and when he opened it, he found that indeed, it was. This time, there was a tag that read, “Manager Hyung.”

            Sunggyu leaned forward and clapped Hoya on the shoulder. “Yeah, cut me a break!”

            Infinite picked up their hot cocoa mugs and reached together for a toast. “Here’s to Infinite and many more Christmases to come! Cheers!”

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!