Dongwoo 6

Infinite Oneshots

The clock was ticking and the number was rising. You kept your eyes on the countdown as you continued to increase the price. Your heart was racing as the seconds flew by. You refreshed the page constantly, hoping, praying that you could do it. There was only ten seconds left and you had managed to bid three dollars more than your competitor. There was no way she would try to beat you for this. Truth be told, the stuffed animal wasn’t even worth the amount you were now paying but you had no choice. It was something your boyfriend has been wanting for a long time and you couldn’t disappoint him.

            You kept your eyes on both the money counter and the clock and prayed that you would be able to get this. At the last moment, the bidder added five more dollars and that was it. You cursed under your breath and checked the username of your competitor. This jerk. Who in the world named themselves ho-to-your-ya? Must be a fangirl.

            You seethed. This was what you’ve been wanting to get for Dongwoo since you’ve heard of its release. It was a green dinosaur that had Infinite’s logo as its design in gold. When you pulled its tail, the dinosaur would start laughing in Dongwoo’s laugh. It had been a part of a fanbase’s limited edition supply and now there was only one left.

            It was Dongwoo’s birthday and you wanted to surprise him with this. Infinite had heard about the special gifts made but the fans never gave one to them, so Dongwoo has been trying to get his hands on one. Not surprising, the items sold out the moment they came out and you had managed to find one on eBay.

            You had put in all your money for it and now some other determined fangirl has gotten to it first. You scowled at your computer screen before shutting it and deciding to go and find him another suitable present. Dongwoo would be happy with anything you got him. He always was. It was just this would be a great surprise.

            You thought to yourself and decided that you were going to make your own stuffed dinosaur. You had less than a week to get it done, but it was worth it if it was for Dongwoo. You went to your compilation of Dongwoo’s laughter and listened to them, trying to decide which you wanted to put as the clip. You took a particular laugh you had recorded yourself and then some of his singing parts. You consulted your engineer friends as to the best ways to go about this, and they helped you catch clips, including your favorite phrase, “So sweet, so y hey” and made it so that each time you pulled on the tail, something new came out.

            You spent nights at their house, you sewing the dinosaur to perfection. The infinite symbols you stitched on painstakingly, poking your fingers and causing them to bleed on several occasions. When the final work was done, however, it was even better than the one that the fanbase had set up.

            You kissed the tip of its nose and patted it fondly. Your best friend had helped you tack on a birthday hat on the dinosaur’s head. “Jang Dino, tomorrow you’re going to meet your human counterpart.”

            The dinosaur had its permanent smile on its face and you giggled, imagining the surprise on Dongwoo’s face when you gave it to him.

            You went to the birthday party with your heart in your throat; you were so excited. Dongwoo turned and when he saw you come in, he rushed at you. He gave you a long kiss and s groaned. “It’s not like you’ve been separated for too long,” Hoya complained.

            He waved their words away casually and stared at you. “Hi,” you greeted him. “Happy birthday, you oldie.”

            He wrinkled his nose at you and nuzzled your neck before steering you towards where the food was laid out. “Not too old for you.”

            The meat was quickly devoured and Woohyun brought out a cake. It was a fairly small cake and you knew what was going to happen. Sunggyu waved Dongwoo over and promptly smashed his head into the pastry.

            “Now she can it off you! My birthday present to you!” Sunggyu corwed and you blushed as they pushed you towards Dongwoo. He gamely presented his face to you and you ate some parts of it off before wiping it off.

            The real birthday cake came out along with six different scrolls. Dongwoo read through each one and you saw him lower his head. Everyone crowded around him and rubbed his back soothingly. “Don’t cry!” they chanted.

            You hugged him as he controlled his tears to no avail. “Thank you guys.”

            Next was the present giving and you waited for him to go through the other’s first. Dongwoo took Hoya’s gift and unwrapped it. You gasped when you saw what it was. Dongwoo smiled broadly at his best friend.

            “You got this for me? How many fans did you have to fight for this?”

            “Yeah, let’s just say, it was a rough fight,” Hoya responded mysteriously.

            You jumped up. “You are ho-to-your-ya?”

            Hoya looked surprised before letting his mouth drop open. “You were who I was bidding against?”

            You bit your lip and handed Dongwoo his present. “Now that you’ve seen Hoya’s, mine all of a sudden seems so insignificant.”

            He hugged you to him and together, he helped you pull open the wrapping paper. When he saw a similar dinosaur, he kissed your cheek. “You got me one too?”

            “I made one,” you told him and he pulled on the tail to hear his laugh. The real sound came out from him as well and he tossed his head back, laughing heartily. You rejoiced at the sound and felt slightly better. He pulled the tail again.

            “Yeah, so sweet, so y hey,” the dinosaur sang and Dongwoo tilted your chin to kiss you.

            “I always knew you liked that part.”

            You reached over and pulled on the tail again. This time it was you singing happy birthday to him and Dongwoo swung you in the air. He turned to Hoya. “Thanks for the thought man, but my girlfriend here just beat you all.”

            Dongwoo smiled at you and kissed you as Hoya and the members protested. “You’re only getting away with it because it’s your birthday!” Hoya threatened.

 

Happy birthday to my baby dino ♥

For my love to him, go to my blog haha ^^ I made a post

I love his smile and laugh 

Happy Birthday to jeweljjang