Sunggyu 3

Infinite Oneshots

 

            It was a typical day at Infinite’s dorm. Nobody would wake up and it was, as usual, Sunggyu’s job to go around and peck each of them up. He avoided his roommate, thinking that the greasy tree can always wake up a little later. But when his stomach rumbled, he was reminded of breakfast. And Woohyun was in charge of that.

            “Hey, Woohyun, wake up!”

            He tapped on the vocal’s shoulder. Woohyun rolled over and flung an arm around Sunggyu, dragging him down with him.

            “Hey, watch it!” he sputtered. Woohyun nodded dreamily and turned around again. Sunggyu sighed. He flung off the quilt and Woohyun jumped up. “Okay, okay. I got it.”

            Sunggyu poked Woohyun’s arm. “Make a big breakfast please.”

            Woohyun put his thumb up and nodded, still a little drowsy. Sunggyu walked out of his room and into the next. He glanced over at Dongwoo and Hoya. Hoya was already up. He was brushing his teeth and Sunggyu grinned. Now for the hard part.

            He squatted right by the bed and whispered creepily in Dongwoo’s ear. “I am a ghost. If you don’t wake up and heed my words, I will strangle you in your sleep.”

            No response. Sunggyu grit his teeth and whispered again, “Jang Dongwoo, your neck is very tempting. I want to your-”

            A hand came out and covered Sunggyu’s mouth. He sputtered and moved away indignant. “Hyung, I know it’s you. Shush and go wake the others up.”

            Sunggyu let out an angry harrumph and moved on. This was slightly dangerous. This was a triple bomb threat. He had to wake up Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong. Sungjong wasn’t so hard to wake but the others were a dreadful nightmare.

            He tiptoed into the room and tapped Myungsoo. He was gnashing his teeth. Sunggyu sighed. How could someone so attractive like him end up with such a terrible habit? He held Myungsoo’s jaws away from each other and was startled. Myungsoo was fixing him with an intense stare.

            It was quiet charismatic, but not when their visual was so clearly annoyed. “Wake up. We have schedules,” Sunggyu whispered and bowed to make up for the unceremonious wake up call. This was ridiculous. He was the oldest and he still had to cater to Myungsoo as if he were a prince.

            The younger nodded and rose slowly leaving Sunggyu room to walk to Sungyeol. This was going to be fun. Sunggyu grabbed hold of Sungyeol’s legs and tugged him down the bed. The one drawback was his commotion with Myungsoo must have warned Sungyeol and the choding had his arms gripping the bars of the bed tightly.

            Sunggyu tried to rip his fingers apart and Sungyeol suddenly let go. The force Sunggyu had been exerting backfired on himself and he nearly keeled over. “We’re getting up! You go work on Dongwoo-hung,” they chorused.

            Right. The dinosaur. Sunggyu trudged back into the room he had previously left. He didn’t find Dongwoo anywhere. Could it be possible that he had woken up already? Miracles do happen. Then he saw a hint of a leg beneath the mattress.

            Sunggyu’s jaw dropped. He crept on his fours and poked Dongwoo’s leg only to be kicked in the face. He reeled back and Dongwoo waved an arm as an apology. Sunggyu moaned. “I’m in so much pain.” He pulled his hand away in shock. “Dude, you gave me a nosebleed!”

            Dongwoo crawled out from under the mattress and was immediately wide awake. He pulled Sunggyu’s arm and dragged him to the bathroom. Once inside, Dongwoo locked the door and immediately grabbed the first aid kit.

            He took his time applying a medication onto the Q-tip. Dongwoo twirled it over and over and carefully stuck it up Sunggyu’s nose. “Hyung, don’t move. If you do, you’re going to bleed again. Be quiet.”

            He dabbed the Q-tip slowly over his nostrils and Sunggyu coughed. “Okay, that’s enough. I’m hungry. Let’s go.” But when Sunggyu stood up, Dongwoo pulled him down again.

            “Ahh, but Hyung, let’s take a shower together.”

            Sunggyu’s eyes bugged out. “You’re insane. No. Let me out!”

            Dongwoo pouted and blinked. “Pretty please?”

            Sunggyu sighed and closed his eyes, counting down, praying for patience. “Three, two, one, No!”

            Suddenly, Dongwoo’s phone came to life. He lunged for it, clicked frantically at the messages and glanced at his leader. “Ah, actually, let’s go. I’m hungry.” He unlocked the door and marched a completely bewildered Sunggyu out the door.

            There was something going on. Sunggyu didn’t know what it was. He was steered into the kitchen and suddenly, there was confetti in his face.

            The entire kitchen burst into song. “Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to You! Happy birthday Sunggyu-Hyung, have fun getting old gramps!”

            Woohyun ran towards him, waving the spatula in the air and the rest of Infinite followed as they engulfed Sunggyu in a hug. “We love you, leader Gyu!”

 

Happy Birthday to our Leader Gyu :)