Normal Day pt 2

Destiny's Daily Life

11:00am

In a small clinic near the newly built section of Exo M named Sone district, there in his office, Jin sat looking over a few papers.

"I'm not sure how we're going to cover the rent of this place."

"It would help if you actually charged people." One of his nurses said walking in.

"My father opened this clinic to help those that can't afford to go to large hospital."

"I know, but we're-"

"Doctor Jin another patient just arrived!" Another nurse shouted.

"What's the patients status?" He asked.

"She's lost a lot of blood and it looks like she has three broken ribs."

"Where is she?" Jin asked standing up.

"The others are rolling her in now."

Jin looked at her as he placed his hands on her.

A white light surrounded her as her breathing became steady.

"I've healed her ribs, but-"

"I told you you have to go slow when it comes to blood lose." Lay said walking over. He placed his hands over the area as it slowly started to heal.

"Alright, regenerate her lost skin." Lay said looking at him.

"Ne."

-----

The girl slowly opened her eyes and sat up. Jin was busy looking over her information and smiled as he put the clipboard down.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Are you an angel?" She said looking at him.

"No, I'm a doctor." He said smiling.

"Then I'm alive?" She asked.

"Yes, what happened exactly?"

"I was building hopping and I guess I missed a step." She said laughing.

"That's not funny. You could have died!" He shouted.

"It's not a big deal, it's not like I have anyone to worry about me." She explained.

"Why is that?"

"I was abandoned so I don't have anyone so it wouldn't matter if I died."

"That's the most idiotic reason I've ever heard. Just because you don't have anyone doesn't mean your life is any less precious." He explained.

"Why are you getting upset?"

"I hate people that don't value life."

"No one asked you for a lecture!" She shouted.

"What's all the noise?" Lay asked walking in.

"Nothing!" Jin said walking out.

"Ah, I see you are awake."

"Yeah, how much?"

"No charge, just be lucky one of the nurses were in the area." He said smiling.

"Whatever." She said getting out of the bed.

"He means well, he just doesn't like it when people talk about death so casually."

"I could tell. No one has ever yelled at me before." She said looking at lay.

"Did he hurt your feelings?"

"NO!" She shouted.

"Okay, no need to get defensive." He said laughing. "I should warn you. He has a lot of girls after him. If you want him you should snag him now." He said walking out.

"That ahjussi, like I'd ever like a stiff like that." She said as she recalled how he looked. "He is good-looking...AISH that ahjussi is trying to brainwash me!" She said walking out of the room only to bump into Jin. The girl looked up at him as her face turned red.

"Are you running a fever?" He asked placing a hand on her forehead.

"Back off!" She said slapping his hand away. "I'll never fall for a stiff like you " she shouted running out of the clinic.

Jin had a confused look on his face as Lay walked up to him.

"What is she talking about?" Jin asked.

Lay shrugged his shoulders playing innocent. Screams were heard from outside the clinic as Lay and Jin walked towards the front.

"Is it already 12pm?" Jin asked looking annoyed.

"Yep. I don't know why you get so annoyed at this time." Lay said smiling.

"You should know why!" He shouted as he opened the front doors revealing a flood of girls with gifts.

"Doctor Jin!" They shouted.

"I have a scrape on my arm!" One girl shouted.

"Heal me! My stomach hurts!"

"No heal me! My heart is aching!" Another shouted.

"Please stop coming here if you aren't injured! You are beginning to become an annoyance!" Jin shouted towards the crowd.

"He's so cold! I love it!" A girl shouted.

"I have the marriage papers all you have to do is sign!" A girl shouted.

"GO HOME!" He shouted.

The girls began to chant his name. "Jin~ Jin~ We love cold angelic Jin!" They continued to shout.

"Someone is popular." The girl from earlier said.

"Who is that!" Some of the girls shouted.

"No one you need to worry about." She said walking pass the crowd. She turned around as she looked at Jin. "He does have a lot of girls after him... Aaah why do I care!" She shouted walking away. After the girls finally went home Jin laid down on one of the sofas.

"You should be used to this by now." Lay said looking at him.

"No matter how many days go by I'll never get used to this." He said covering his eyes with his arm. "I'm going to take a little break."

"Araso." Lay said smiling.

Suddenly a loud explosion was heard as the two walked towards the window.

"Looks like it came from the direction of the high school." Lay explained. "Hopefully it has nothing to do with your siblings."

"When has it not involved one of them."