Byul's Secret

Destiny's Daily Life

“Seal one unlock.” She said as a large beam of light surrounded her. It deflected the blast and hit the river.

Byul dropped N and Inguk who had challenged her to the ground as she looked at Sora. “Watch them.” She said with a smile.

In an instant Byul disappeared. She reappeared on top of Longwei and looked at Dongjun. Dongjun lunged towards her to attack, but Byul grabbed his head and slammed it into Longwei.

She jumped above the two as her hand lit up. A large cannon with her star tattoo appeared as it fired a large white beam sending Longwei and Dongjun into the ground.

          --------

“We have a problem.” Onew said walking into the President’s office where the materialized form of the red ring sat.

“What is it?”

The one named Byul… She is the only one that wasn’t defeated.” He explained.

“No matter, Phase three of my plan begins now. I think it’s about time we pay her a visit.” She said with a smile on her face.

          ---------

“Byul… What was that?” Sora asked looking at her.

“I broke one of my seals.”

“What seals?”

“I’ll explain later. Have you seen any of the others?” she asked.

“No.”

“Do you mean your siblings?” the ring said appearing before her.

“You.” Byul said about to attack.

“I wouldn’t do that. If you want your lovely siblings to stay alive.” She said pointing to a cage where all her siblings were.

“They even got Jin!” Sora shouted. “Our parents!” She shouted.

“Now, surrender peacefully.”

“Who are you.” Byul asked.

“My name is Envy. I am a creation of mankind’s fear of the guardians and knights.

“Fear? Why would mankind be afraid of us?”

“Why wouldn’t they be afraid? If you wanted to you and you’re family could bring EXO planet to its knees.”

“We would never!” Sora shouted.

“Maybe not this generation, but eventually one generation will. I was created to take away that power.” She explained.

“Why are you doing this!” Byul shouted.

“It would be better if your family would simply disappear!” she shouted.

“Why did you kidnap my brother!” Byul shouted.

“I’m going to erase your very existence.” She said laughing as she pulled Yang to the front.

“Noona!” he shouted.

“Yang! Let him go!” she shouted.

“No. You see I need him to go back to the very day your mother was born. If I kill her, the world will never have to fear the guardians or the knights.”

“Are you insane!?” Byul shouted.

“Maybe, but before I go. I want to see the destruction of this world!” she shouted.

“Yes ma’am.” Her controlled followers said bowing.

“No you don’t!” Byul shouted as the clouds opened above them as beams of light shot down.

“I’ve never seen that attack.” Sora said looking at Byul.

The beams of light acted as a glue that prevented the guys from moving.

“My my. I wasn’t aware there was someone as strong as you among the children.” Envy said looking at her.

“You havens seen me real power.”

“I see. Then how about you take on this.” She said as she attached a ring to Yang’s finger as a large portal opened.

“Impossible.” Sora said shaking her head.

Byul watched as the once defeated Weapon emerge from the portal. Its roar destroyed buildings as it stepped completely out.

“It took your entire family to defeat this creature correct? Let’s see how you do when it’s just the two of you!”

“Sora, protect our siblings.” Byul said looking at her.

“Are you crazy! We should fight that thing together.

“Don’t worry.” She said smiling. “I got this.”

“Are you two scared!” Envy shouted.

“Seal two and three….unlocked.” Byul said as wings made of light appeared on her back.

“Beautiful.” Sora said looking at the wings as rainbow feathers floated around her.

Byul jumped into the sky as the Beast trired to hit her. Byul slapped the arm away as it stumbled backwards.

“What are you doing DESTROY HER!”

“Guho!” Byul shouted.

Guho appeared from on top of a building and jumped off it as it transformed into a large nine tailed fox.

“That cursed nine tailed fox!” Envy shouted.

“When did Guho learn to become that big!?” Sora shouted.

“Guho, I’ll need your help with this thing.” She explained.

“Un.”

Byul flew near the weapon as a large sword made of light appeared in her hand.

“Guho, Copy Namyeol and Chanyeol appa’s tattoo on your body!” she shouted.

Guho copied the two tattoos and released their flames towards the sword. The sword became crimson red as Byul swung it at the beast slicing it right down the middle.

“Guho, Yuki and Xiumin appa’s tattoo.” Byul said looking at him.

Guho shot ice shards from his mouth freezing the split beast.

“Guho, transform into my mother.”

Guho transformed into Jihye and looked at Byul. “What do you want me to do now noona?”

“Stay exactly where you are.” She said as a ring appeared on her finger.  “Seal four unlock.” She said as two more wings appeared on her back. “Step back Guho.” Byul explained. As a large sphere of light appeared above her head. Just then 17 rings appeared on her fingers as the sphere mixed with all her siblings powers.

“TAKE THIS!” she shouted as she threw the large sphere at the weapon causing a large mushroom cloud to appear after it made contact with it.

The 17 rings shattered as Byul dropped to her hands and knees.

“Now I know why I’m not allowed to use this power.” She said laughing as sweat dropped down her face.

“Tired all ready?” Envy asked as another portal opened. Standing before Byul were the four queens.

“You look like that girl.” Zinger said looking at her.

“She’s her daughter have fun with her.” Envy said looking at them.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m more than willing to beat up that brat’s child.” Hyosung said kicking Byul in the stomach.

“She looks weaker than her mother.” Jieun said laughing.

“ Let’s just end her now.” Sunhwa said grabbing her by the hair.

Just then Sora grabbed Sunhwa and twisted her arm before slamming her into the ground. She punched Jieun in her stomach sending her back into a building. She grabbed a metal bar and broke it in half as she used it to break one of Zinger’s arms and legs.

“Get away from her!” Sora shouted as she swung the bar at Hyosung knocking her away from Byul. “Are you alright?” She asked bending down to look at her.

“I’m fine.” She said barely standing. “This is the first time I’ve properly used this power.” She said smiling.

“That’s enough I’ll deal with the Queens.” Sora explained.

“No, I’m alright, just watch the-“ Byul dropped to the ground face first as her breathing became heavy.

“Byul!”

“Looks like she used too much power.” Envy said laughing.

“Guho do something!” Sora shouted.

“I’ll try.” He said transforming into Lay and trying to heal her. As he laid his hands on her he was pushed back.

“I can’t get close to her.” He explained.

“Seal five…unlock.” Byul said as Sora was pushed back by the light that surrounded her.