The Final Battle

Destiny's Daily Life

Let's make this interesting since its our family in the finals." Byul said looking at Jihye.

Jihye looked down from the commentators box and stared at Byul.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked looking at her daughter who was smiling ear to ear.

"Me and Guho versus the grandchildren."

"Yah! Are you crazy!?" Sora shouted.
"These kids beat some of the top teams!"

"Are you forgetting about my power?" Byul asked smiling. "If push comes to shove I'll use it. They've never seen it before. It will be good training for them.

"Omma, are you underestimating us?" Hyungki asked looking at her.

"Of course, I've been training you two, I know your abilities." She said bending down to get to their eye level.

"We'll show you!" Minsung shouted.

------

Byul and Guho stood before the grandchildren as Jihye looked at them.

"The final battle will begin in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" She shouted.

"Let's get her!" Misook shouted.

"Wait noona." Joon said extending his arm out to stop her. "This is aunt Byul we are talking about. She's hiding something so we shouldn't charge at her recklessly." He explained.

"You're right." Little Luhan said looking at Byul.

"Then I'll attack her first." Hyungki. Said smiling showing his missing front tooth.

Hyungki dashed towards Byul as a crystal staff appeared in his hand. He swung it full force at Byul who simply tilted her head.

She caught the staff as Guho grabbed Hyungki's collar and tossed him back to the group.

"They are serious about this fight."
Nayoung said looking at Byul and Guho's facial expression.

"It's like they are waiting for something." Dahyun explained.

"But what?" Jin asked.

"Are you okay Hyungki?" Taejon asked looking at him.

"Un. We are going to have to attack all at once." Minsook said getting excited.

"Unnie is right." Mina said looking at Byul and Guho.

"Alright. Get into position." Joon said looking at everyone.

"Ne~."

In an instance the grandchildren dashed towards them, but then circled around them.

"Now! Minsook noona!" Joon shouted.

Byul shot Guho a look before gravity bought the two sinking to the ground.

"Mina noona, surround them!" Joon commanded.

Mina released water as it surrounded the two imprisoning them.

"Luhan go for it!" Joon said looking at him as 5 daggers appeared out of thin air as they shot towards the two pinning them to the ground.

"Finish the job you two." Joon said looking at Hyungki and Minsung.

The two closed their eyes as crystal gloves appeared on their hands with Byul's tattoo on it.

"We win omma." They said firing a large beam towards them as a huge explosion filled the air.

"Did they really win?" Baekhyun asked looking at Jihye.

"Nope." She said smiling as she watched as the dust settled revealing two figures  standing.

"No way!" Minsook shouted.

Standing before them was Byul who was unharmed. Next to her was Guho who's eyes had turned red as nine tails wagged behind him.

"That tickled." Guho said laughing.

"Back up!" Joon shouted.

"Too late." Byul said smiling.

Guho's tails extended as they grabbed each of the grandchildren.

"This is ba-"

Before Minsook could finish her sentence she and the rest of the grandchildren were picked up and thrown into the sky.

Byul appeared behind them as her eyes turned yellow as clouds covered the sky.
Lightning shot from the clouds as it hit the kids sending them slamming into the ground.

Taejin stood up as feathers appeared around him. The feathers shot into the other kids as their injuries disappeared.
he dropped to his knees as beads of sweat dropped down his face.

"He shouldn't be using that skill yet." Jin said biting his lip.

"Calm down. He's doing his part." Lay said smiling.

"Taejin ah, you should be careful using your angel feathers. You only have a limited number before you faint." Byul said smiling.

"Link establishment." Minsung shouted.

Byul looked at their hands but saw no ring.

"Interesting." She said smiling.

Little Luhan was tossed into the sky by Minsook. His eyes turned purple as a giant sword appeared above him. He pointed to Byul and Guho as it shot towards them.

Byul and Guho dodged it as it slammed into the ground.

"That was dangerous." Byul said.

"Noona!" Guho shouted.

Byul turned around to see another sword heading towards her. Byul's eyes turned light brown as she stomped on the ground lifting the earth as it blocked  the sword. Suddenly a whale made from water appeared behind the two as it swallowed both of them as it took to the sky.

"Nice going Mina noona!" Joon said smiling. "Alright, my turn." He said closing his eyes. His claw tattoo began to howl as his eyes turned white.

"That idiot!" Sora shouted. "That dragon doesn't listen to him yet!" She shouted.

"This will be a good lesson for him. Kris said patting her on the back. "Sometimes this is the only way kids learn." He said smiling.

"LADON!" He shouted.

"Ladon?" Byul asked looking at Guho.

Guho tranformed into his full form as he growled.

"This dragon must be a threat." Byul said laughing.

Suddenly a large dragon appeared from the tattoo. It's scales shined as it circled around.
What made this dragon unique were its five heads, each with it's own personality.

"Ladon I need your help." Joon said looking at it.

Ladon glared at Joon before it shot fire towards him.

"I guess you still won't listen." He said balling his fist.

"Get him." Byul said looking at Guho.

Guho opened his mouth as he shot ice from it freezing the dragon's massive wings making it crash into the ground.
Guho then shot lightning at it paralyzingly it as it howled. Suddenly one of the heads shot a dark beam from its mouth. Hitting Guho.

"Guho take that thing away from here. It could cause a lot of damage." Byul explained.

"Ne," he said charging towards it and grabbing one of its wings with his mouth as he swung it around before letting it go as it flew through the sky.

 

"Noona, fighting." He said chasing after it.

"I should finish this fight and bring home that trophy." Byul said smiling.

"Yeah right like w-"

"What the hell-"

"Yah! No cussing!" Mina shouted looking at Minsung.

"You are full of openings~." Byul said appearing behind Minsook.

"When did you!?"

Byul's fist was covered in white lightning as she punched her in her back sending Minsook flying into a building.

Taejin ran towards Minsook holding one of his feathers.

"Taejin hyung stop!" Joon shouted.

Taejin stopped right before a beam of light shot down from the sky in front of him.

"Byul noona has more than just light at her control." Joon explained analyzing her power.

"You've been training him to be a strategist haven't you." Kris said looking at Sora.

"He's a smart boy you should know that." She said smiling.

*These kids.* Byul said laughing.

Mina charged at Byul as arms made of water extended from her body. Byul observed the steam coming from the water as it gushed towards her. She dodged it as her eyes turned blue. Suddenly Mina's water disappeared as it surrounded Byul. The water suddenly trapped Mina as Byul tossed her back into the same building with Minsook.

"Come on guys you'll have to do better-"

Byul suddenly looked up as giant swords came crashing down. She had been careless as one of the swords cut her arm.

"Oh~ you cut me little Luhan." She said looking at him. "Your next, but first-" she said disappearing.

"Where is she going- Taejin hyung!" Joon shouted.

Byul appeared behind Taejin as she shot a surge of lightning through his body making him drop to the ground.

"Sleep for a while." She said smiling.

"There goes your healer. Now you Luhan." She said as she disappeared. She reappeared behind Luhan and shot a powerful beam at him as he slammed into the ground.

"Just three left." Byul said looking at the three boys.

A loud explosion was heard as a body came soaring back towards Byul.

"Is that Guho!?" Yuki shouted.

"Guho was defeated!?" Yang shouted.

"Guho!" Byul shouted catching him.

"Noona, that dragon is something else." He said laughing.

"I'll deal with it." She said placing him near the others. "Looks like your dragon is a real threat." She said looking at Joon.

As the dragon flew near, everyone's eyes almost popped from their heads.The dragon had grown over 100 heads as well as grown ten times its size.

"Interesting dragon." Byul said looking unfazed.

"We should help her that dragon looks dangerous." Ivy shouted.

"Leave her alone, Byul has this under control." Daehyun said smiling.

"Since I don't believe in killing, I'm just going to silence you." She said as her eyes turned pitch black as a long scythe appeared in her hand. The dragon charged at Byul ready to kill. The scythe began to glow with a dark aura. The dragon opened its many mouths as it fired a large beam at her. Byul swung the scythe as it cut through the beam hitting the dragon as its head began to disappear. It was left with one as its size was reduced to that of a small puppy.

"Now it will grow with you." She said smiling at Joon. "Good night." She said punching Joon in the gut as he fell unconscious.

"What did she just do!?" Jin asked looking at Lay.

"Just sealed the power of Ladon for the time being." He explained.

"You might as well stop your fake link establishment." She said looking at her sons.

"Whoever said they weren't real?" Minsung said disappearing.

Minsung appeared above Byul's head as twin boomerangs appeared in his hands.

Byul vanished before Minsung could hit her. She turned around to see Hyungki with a crystal slingshot as he took aim and fired at her.
It became a fireball as Byul slapped it away from her. She looked at Hyungki's left eye that had turned red with Chanyeol's tattoo on his iris.

"So you two were hiding something from me."

Byul saw the two boomerangs spinning towards her as they soon turned into twin tornados.

"These two." She said as jumped above the tornado. As her two pistols appeared. "Better adjust the power." She said as Baekhyun's and Daehyun's tattoos appeared. "Bye~" she said smiling as she shot both of them. She landed gracefully just in time to see her sons standing next to her. Hyungki was covering his left eye as Minsung covered his right. They removed their hands revealing their eyes. Hyungki's eye had become white and Minsung was black.

"Omma, you underestimated us." Hyungki said smiling.

"I guess I am. It's been fun." She said smiling.

A large explosion filled the area.As the smoke cleared Hyungki and Minsung lay unconscious.

"Aigoo, I overdid it." She said laughing.

-------

"I guess we need more training." Minsung said sighing.

"Omma, one day we'll beat you." Hyungki shouted.

"Sure you will." She said laughing.

Everyone was laughing around the large table as the ice cream trio along with Jihye and D.O brought out the food.

"You all must be hungry." Jihye said smiling.

"Ne!" They all shouted.

"Dig in." Jihye said smiling.

Jihye watched as her large family stuffed their faces. She couldn't help but smile as she looked around.

"Omma why aren't you eating?" Melody asked.

"I just love watching you all enjoy the food."

"Omma eat." Sora said looking at her.

"Ne~"

*A few years ago I wouldn't have believed I would have ended up a wife with 18 husbands.* she said looking at them. *A mother of 18 children.* she said smiling as Sora and Inguk fought over a piece of bread. *Or even a grandmother of 7 grandchildren.* she said looking as Taeyeon wiped Taejin's messy cheek. But I'm glad I'm able to see it.* she said smiling.

"Omma, eat!" They all shouted.

"Araso."

 


A/N: Hey guys I'd like to thank you all for reading the final installment of the Destiny series. By the way this is Jumpy (The new J in JKpopper.) Kpopper already explained who I was in her blog, but If you didn't read it I'm the one responsible for the sequel "Her many Destinies" it was done as a test. Anyway as Kpopper would say anneyeong~ (I think that's right lol)