Mysterious Vanishing

Destiny's Daily Life

"Chief, we have another incident." A police officer said walking into
Yongguk's office.

"How many is it now?" He asked lifting his head.

"The total has risen to 40 men." He explained.

"Something is going on. Let's report it to the media. We can't keep this under wraps anymore." He said getting up. "I should call Daehyun since he's a CEO of a broadcast network." He said bringing out his phone.

----

While the younger kids played outside in the yard, Jihye was busy making lunch.

She was watching TV when an announcement came on.

"Oh, Daehyun is reporting? It must be urgent?"

"I'm here reporting live as Chief Yongguk makes an important announcement."

"In the past three months a series of disappearances have happened. It has been reported that over 40 men have suddenly vanished. We are still investigating, but we'd like to stress that everyone return home before night until this disappearance case is solved." He explained.

"How are you going to catch the person or thing responsible?" Daehyun asked.

"I don't want to put any of my fellow officers in harms way so-" he said smiling. "Me and my fellow  guardians and knights will take on this mission."

"EH!?" Daehyun shouted.

------

"What is that fool talking about!?" Kris said watching the report.

"Is he serious? He hasn't said a word to us about this." Suho said looking at him.

------

"Sir are you really joining the team?" Baekhyun's secretary asked.

"I guess I don't have a choice."

----

"Selfish as always." Youngjae said shaking his head as he watered the plants in the botanical garden.

-----

"Appa can I join the team!?" Shin asked.

"No, this might be dangerous." Chen explained.

----


"Why does he always drag us into things." Himchan asked looking at Chanyeol.

"It might be fun, we haven't had a threat since Prof. A." He said smiling.

"I kind of like that peace." Tao said sighing.

"Did you guys see the report" Kai said appearing in the office."

"Yeah, I guess we are part of his team now." Himchan said looking at him.

-------

Luhan and Sehun were laughing as they watched the report.

"How does he expect us to catch the person responsible." Luhan asked. "Besides we haven't used our powers like that in years."

"I wonder who could be behind this. It seems like only men are being targeted." Sehun said looking at him.

----

"Why did he have to make that announcement my company was just getting started~" Zelo said whining.

-----

"I guess I'll have to leave the clinic to you at night." Lay said looking at Jin.

"I guess I have no choice." He said sighing.

-----

"Well you heard him. So dinner time I'm going to have to leave, understand?" D.O asked looking around.

"Yes chef." His team said in unison.

----

"I'm not even in Exo M right now!" Xiumin said as he looked out the window from a hotel on the winter island Exo W. "I guess I'll have to cancel my art show." He said sighing.

----

"This is a problem." Jongup said watching the report. "I can't cancel the tour so suddenly. People have been waiting for me to come to this Exo F for a concert..." He said sighing.

-----

"He's so rash. He hasn't considered the others schedule at all." Jihye said shaking her head.

Just then Terra and her new friend walked in.

"Oh Terra your back already?" Jihye asked.

"Un."

"Who is this?" She asked looking at the guy.

"This is...what's your name?" she asked looking at him.

"Jeongmin." He said bowing.

"What a nice name, where are you from?"

"Exo-S, me and my older brother just moved from there."

"Just you and your brother? What about your parents?"

"My parents can't leave since they run a resort on the island.

"Ah, I see. I went to Exo S for my honeymoon. Which resort?" She asked smiling.

"It's Sunshine Resort." he explained.

"I knew you looked familiar! Aigoo I saw you in one of my husbands magazines." she explained. "So... Is he your boyfriend?" Jihye asked.

"Omma!" Terra shouted.

"What your at that age." She said nudging her in the arm.

"Omma!" She shouted as the ground shook.

"Araso, no need to get angry." She said laughing.

"You caused that!?" Jeongmin asked looking at her.

"Omo, you don't know whose house your in do you?"

"Should I know?" He asked looking confused.

"Have you heard of the guardians and the knights?" Jihye asked.

"Of course! They are the ones that saved Exo twice along with their wife Ji... You're JIHYE! He shouted.

"Then your her daughter!" He shouted pointing to her.

"She's D.O and my daughter." Jihye explained.

"I was wrestling with a guardian's child!?"

"Wrestling?" Jihye asked.

"It's nothing, we'll be in the game room playing my new game. She said grabbing his wrist as she dragged him towards the room.

"I don't know if she's clever or innocent."

-----

A few hours had passed and everyone had returned home.

"Yah, why did you make such an announcement!" Kris shouted.

"We have our own responsibilities to take care of now!" D.O shouted.

"This is going to slow down our business." Tao explained.

"Then why don't you leave it to us?" Sora asked walking down the stairs drying her hair.

"Who ever is behind this could be dangerous." Kris explained.

"It's not like we aren't dangerous either." Byul said hopping down from the the second floor.

"I wish you'd stop doing that." Baekhyun said looking at her.

"Fill us in." Sora said sitting down.

"Will it just be the two of you!?" Youngjae asked.

"We want in too!" Namyeol and Kwangho shouted from the balcony.

"Then it's settled you 4 will be-

"I'm in too! And I dragged Inguk too" Shin said leaning on the balcony.

"Fine the 6 of you will be on duty at night.

"If you find anything out of the ordinary report back to me. We start tonight."

-----

"Why did you drag me here too!" Inguk shouted.

"Yah! Shut up and get serious!" Sora shouted.

"Both of you lower your voice." Byul said looking at them.

"So what are we supposed to be looking for again?" Shin asked.

"Anything suspicious." Namyeol explained. "Weren't you paying attention!?" He asked.

Suddenly a males scream could be heard as the group ran towards that direction.

The group arrived to see a female holding a male up by his shirt.

"What is she doing?" Sora asked looking at her.

"Pretty~" Kwangho said walking towards her.

"Yah!" Byul shouted as she ran towards the female.

The female turned to see Byul running towards her as she dropped the guy.

Byul's pistol appeared as she shot a round at the stranger.

"Stop right there!" She shouted. "Sora!"

"I'm on it!" She shouted as she wall jumped up to the roof.

"Yah! Stop right there!" Sora shouted chasing her.

"Like I'd stop!" She shouted.

"Suddenly Inguk appeared in front of her as gravity around her became heavy.

"I train in this type of environment!" She said punching him in the stomach as she fixed her hair.

"She's pretty strong." Namyeol said as he flew above the group using his flames. "That makes this interesting." He said smiling.
He positioned himself as he released a large blast at her. The female turned around and jumped into the air. She had jumped above the blast as she dropped kicked Namyeol into the ground. She looked up to see thunder clouds forming. She looked down to see Shin who had a big smile on his face. Lightning shot down towards the female hitting her.

"We got her!" Byul said high fiving Sora.

The lightning had disappeared and so had the girl.

Where did she go!?" Shin shouted.

"Hyung behind you!" Kwangho shouted.

Shin turned around to see the girl with a yellow ring that sparked. Suddenly she pushed her hand into his back. Suddenly lightning shot from the ring as Shin dropped to the ground.

"That makes one." She said about to escape. Suddenly Shin grabbed  her ankle as he sent a powerful shot of electricity through her body.

"Lightning is my element." He said getting up.

"Surround her!" Sora shouted.

In a few seconds everyone had surrounded her. She looked around and spotted Kwangho as a smile appeared on her face. She ran towards him as he prepared himself.

"Get ready! Kwangho!" Byul shouted.

The female ran up to Kwangho, but stopped when she was right in front of him. She grabbed his head and pulled him into a kiss. He suddenly dropped his defense as she ran pass him.

"Bye~" she said as a cloud of smoke appeared.

"She got away!" Byul shouted.

 


A/N: No big secret.

Resort owner's Children:

Onew

Jeongmin