Evil Awakens

Destiny's Daily Life

"Yang let's stop in this store before we go home." Nayoung said walking into a clothing store.

"Noona, I'm getting sleepy." He said rubbing his eye.

"Alright we won't be long."

Yang found a chair and sat down while Nayoung walked around the store.

"They have a lot of nice accessories here. I should pick up a few." She said grabbing some. "Hmmm... I forget I didn't bring that much money with me today. Which one should I get?" She said looking at two bracelets.

"Why don't you get both?" A voice said from behind her. She turned around to see Hyunwoo smiling.

"What are you doing here!?"

"I was walking by and saw you. It must be fate!"

"Were you stalking me?"

"No! I promise I wasn't stalking you this time!"

"This time!?"

Hyunwoo cleared his throat as he tried to change the subject.

"Anyway why don't just get both? I can cover the difference."

"How thoughtful, but no thanks." She said putting one back.

"Fine, I'll buy this one for you."

"I don't want you to."

"Fine, I'll get it for myself."

"Are you going to wear it too!?"

"Yes!" He said picking up the pink bracelet.

Looking from the window was Sungjae who was trying to figure out the relationship between Nayoung and Hyunwoo.

"Does she already have a boyfriend?" He asked looking worried. "No, he doesn't look like her type. I have to get closer." He said walking in.

"Stop embarrassing me!" Nayoung shouted.

"I'm going to get one bracelet and that's it!" She said walking to the counter.

"You really made your girlfriend upset." Sungjae said looking at Hyunwoo.

"I wish she was my girlfriend." He said sighing.

"So she is single." He said smiling.

"What!?" Hyunwoo asked as Sungjae walked passed him.

"Excuse me." He said tapping Nayoung.

 "Yes?" Nayoung asked turning around.

"How would you feel about becoming my wife?"

"WHAT!?" Hyunwoo shouted. "Yah! Don't just pop out of nowhere and propose to my girl!"

"I don't remember becoming your girl!" She shouted looking at him. "I'm flattered, but no thank you." She said bowing to Sungjae.

"Here's your receipt miss." The clerk said handing it to her.

"Thank you. Yang it's time to go." She said calling to the sleeping boy in the chair. "I guess I have to carry him now." She said sighing.

"I'll carry him for you!" Hyunwoo shouted raising his hand.

"What are you in elementary school?" Sungjae asked.

"It would help, but don't read anything in to it." She said looking at him.

"Wait! I can give you a ride home." Sungjae said looking at her.

"In sorry, but who are you?" Nayoung asked.

"I'm Sungjae, I'm-" he stopped before he finished his sentence. *I shouldn't tell them I'm one of the president's sons.*

"Okay Sungjae, nice to meet you, but I know nothing about you and I'm not about to hop in a car with a complete stranger." Nayoung explained.

"I'm not a bad guy."

"That's what they all say until they knock you unconscious and steal all of your valuables." Hyunwoo explained.

"Here's proof I'm not." He said showing them the President's seal.

"You work under the president?" Nayoung asked.

"Yes." He said looking at her.

"You're not actually considering his offer are you?" Hyunwoo asked.

"We're pretty far from my home.

"Fine, but I'm going with you." He said glaring at Sungjae. "I'm going to keep my eyes on you."

------

The four reached the mansion as Nayoung and Hyunwoo who was carrying Yang got out of the hover car.

"Thank you for the ride." Nayoung said bowing.

"Anytime." He said smiling.

Just then another car landed as Byul and N got out."

"It's my brother!" Sungjae said looking at him.

"Oh, Nayoung who's car is this?" Byul asked walking towards it.

"Sungjae?" N asked walking towards the driver side.

"You know him N?" Byul asked.

"Yeah, he's my younger brother." He explained.

"Really? Then you're the youngest of the president's sons!?" Byul asked.

"President's son!" Nayoung and Hyunwoo shouted.

"Yeah." Sungjae said smiling.

-------

"So many people coming to join the family." Jihye said smiling.

"Oh by the way this is N, he's a model under our company. He's also my boyfriend now."

"Say what!?" Shin shouted running down the stairs. "Noona! You can't!"

"Why? He's only 3 years younger than me."

"Noona, he's my enemy!"

"Stop being dramatic Shin." Jihye said looking at him. "And who is this Nayoung?"

"Apparently he's N's younger brother which would make him the president's youngest son."

"Yep, and I have asked Nayoung to marry me." He said smiling.

"Really! Congratulations Nayoung." Jihye said clapping.

"Omma, I'm not getting married."

"That's right! I never agreed to this!" Hyunwoo shouted.

"Why would I need your permission?" She asked.

"What's all this noise?" Aqua said walking in.

"Omo, who are these two? Don't tell me they are your boyfriends!? My daughters are so fast. I wonder what your fathers will say." Jihye said laughing.

"Huh?" Kwangmin said looking at Ivy.

"Omma! You are embarrassing us!" Ivy shouted.

"I'm a parent; I'm supposed to do this." She said laughing.

"Excuse me, is it true that Alice the inventor is staying here?" Youngmin asked.

"Yep, are you two inventors?" Jihye asked.

"Aspiring." Youngmin explained.

"We'll take you to her." Ivy said grabbing Youngmin's hand.

"Seems like my girls are winning." Jihye said smiling.

"Omma it’s not a competition." Byul said laughing.

"Besides, not all of us are bringing guys home by choice." Nayoung said looking at Sungjae and Hyunwoo who only smiled at her.

"Hello family~" Dahyun said skipping through the front door. "I think I just met my destined guy~"

"See even Dahyun has been bitten with the love bug." Jihye said laughing.

"Let's see, who isn't in love?" Jihye said counting her head.

"Sora, Inguk, Yuki, Sai, and of course the younger ones."

"Why did you call my name?" Inguk asked walking down the stairs still half sleep.

"Have you been sleeping all this time?" Byul asked.

"Yes, but someone kept calling me so I woke up."

"We were just naming the people who are without a lover." Jihye explained smiling.

"I'm going out." He said grabbing his key.

"Where are you going?" Dahyun asked.

"To the friend's house that kept disturbing me."

"Is this friend a guy or girl?" Byul asked getting curious.

"A girl why?"

"Omma mark Inguk off that list." She shouted.

"Done!"

"You two are crazy. We aren't in that kind of relationship." He explained.

"But you must be close since you're going to her home." Jihye said smiling.

"So?"

"So!? That means she must be special, especially since she has your phone number which you rarely give to females." Byul continued.

"You two must be bored." He said walking out.

"He's in denial." Jihye said looking at Byul.

Yuki walked in still touching her chest as she walked in.

"Is something wrong Yuki? Does your heart hurt?" Nayoung asked.

"Unnie, what does it mean when a guy calls you cute?" She asked.

Byul and Jihye began to scream like school girls as they jumped up and down.

"Yuki who called you cute? Tell us everything!" Byul said getting excited.

"It was the guy you sent to the company." Yuki said looking at Nayoung.

"You met him!?" She asked looking surprised.

"Yeah, I gave him a tour around the company and then afterwards taught him some very basic Korean words and then he called me cute."

"Aww~ our little Yuki has her first crush." Jihye said hugging her. "I have to go call your father." She said walking upstairs to get her phone.

"So that means that out of the girls only Melody and Sora don't have guys. Melody is too young but I'm worried about Sora." Dahyun said looking at Byul.

"You shouldn't be worried." Byul said smiling. "You guys make yourselves at home we have to have some girl talk." Byul said walking away with her sisters leaving the guys to themselves.

"I was totally lost." Hyunwoo said looking at the other guys.

"Nayoung has a bigger family than I thought. I have to prepare myself for them. I first have to learn all their names." Sungjae said nodding.

"She called me her boyfriend." N said smiling.

"You're creeping me out." Sungjae said looking him.

--------

On the floor at the mall was the tiny red ring that had come back from the future with the group. The mall had closed and was now completely quite. Suddenly the ring began to shake as a bright red light filled the mall. As the red light disappeared, a female appeared.

"I have reached my destination. This time, the guardians will lose!” she said as she smashed her hand through a wall of one of the stores. "Hyunjae, you will be the first to feel my wrath.” She said recalling the past.

 


A/N: Well that's it for now~ hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS~

Ring's materialized form