Bright Future?

Destiny's Daily Life

The portal opened in a grassy field tossing the group out of it before disappearing.

"Why are you so rash!" Jin shouted. "We don't even know what time we landed in!"

"Is everyone okay?" Yuki asked looking around.

"Yeah." Sai said standing up.

"Yang are you okay?" Jin asked looking at him.

"Yes."

"It looks like we are all safe." Seonyu said looking around. "Now we just have to figure out what time we are in."

"You're 9 years in the future." A male said walking up to them.

The group looked at the guy and then at Yang.

"You're right, it’s me, Yang." He said smiling."

"Has anything happened that we should-"

"Yah!" A female shouted interrupting Jin  as the group turned to see a large pillar of ice heading their way.

Yang held his hand out as a gray sphere appeared around the pillar as it stood suspended in the air. The pillar began to melt and soon turned into steam as the sphere disappeared.

"You seem to have complete control over your ability now." Jin said looking impressed.

"Yeah, but Yuki noona trains me too hard.

"Yuki noona? You mean that's me!?" Yuki asked looking at the female as she landed on the ground.

"Yah, no one told you to run away from training!" She shouted hitting Yang on the head.

"Noona, Calm down!" He said holding his head.

"I told you we have to train more if we want to beat the other teams!" She shouted.

"Beat who? What teams?" Shin asked.

"It’s for a competition Exo started a few years ago." Yang explained.

"How are the teams split up?" Jin asked.

"In groups of three or two." A guy said appearing as a large gust of wind followed.

"Seonyu, why do you always have to show up like that?" Yang shouted.

"Because it’s fun." He said smiling.

"Should you three be slacking off right now?" A guy said appearing next to Yang.

"Sai hyung are you spying on us!" Yang asked.

"No, I saw the portal and wanted to see who had appeared.

"You're me?" Sai asked.

"Yeah."

"You guys have grown so much." Yuki said smiling.

"What was that thing you did to Yuki's ice?" Jin asked.

"It's a skill I developed. I call it chrono prison. It allows me to reverse time or speed it up on anything caught within the sphere." He explained.

"You have control over your power, so why haven't you traveled back in time to teach your younger self?" Shin asked.

"I wish I could, but I don't have that ability anymore." He said smiling.

"How is that possible?" Jin asked.

"As I grew older my time traveling ability grew weaker. I don't really miss it though."

"When did you lose it?" Yuki asked.

"It was a gradual thing. The last time I traveled through time was when I was 16. I was only able to travel back a few hours though." He said laughing.

"I didn't know it was possible to lose an ability. Did anyone else lose one?" Jin  asked looking surprised.

"Nope, but some gained a few." The older Yuki explained.

"Who?" Seonyu asked.

"Hyung!" A guy shouted running towards the group.

"Who is that?" Shin asked looking at the cheerful male.

"Oh that's right you wouldn't know him in that form." Yuki said smiling. "That is Guho. He combined a few features from our parents to look like us." She explained.

"Oh, hi guys. Did you come from the past?" He asked.

"Yeah, Guho what do you do for a living?" Shin asked looking at him.

"Nothing why?"

"Join the modeling business and work with me." He said wrapping his arm around his neck."

"I don't want to; I want to be like Byul noona." He said smiling.

"Fine, I'll just have to influence you in the past!" He said pouting.

"What about the others?" Sai asked.

"They haven't changed that much. Jungsu and Melody are still close. I guess since they are the maknaes they connect better." The older Sai explained.

"People mistake them for a couple because they are always together. If I didn't know I would too." The older Yuki said laughing.

"Are they still that close?" Shin asked.

"Yeah, it funny how they look out for each other." Guho said laughing


"I guess you guys are here until Yang opens another portal." The older Yang said smiling at him.

"Should we take them back?" Yuki asked.

"Yep the city has gone through a few changes along with some new residents from planets far away. It would be good to show them what some of the people from those planets are able to do." The older Sai said smiling.

--------

As they arrived in Exo-M, the group couldn't believe that this was the same place.

"This place is even bigger! How is that possible?" Shin asked?

"Suho and D.O appa along with Aqua and Terra lifted the ground from the ocean so people could build on top of it." Older Sai explained.

"What's are those buildings over there?" Yang asked.

"They're called the big three towers. You know one of them. The one in the middle is SM towers. The two beside them are JYP and YG towers. A lot of the people from other planets live there."

"What about those lights floating in the sky?" Seonyu asked pointing above them.

"They act as alarms for the planet. They're stationed everywhere around the planet. Alice noona invented them after an attack a few years ago." Guho
explained.

"Has anyone gotten married!?" Yuki asked looking at her older self.

"A few have." She said smiling.

"Are we?"

"Not yet." She said smiling.

-------

The group arrived at a new mansion as the younger ones looked around.

"Where are we?" Yang asked.

"Our new house." Older Seonyu said pushing the door open as a kid ran down the stairs.

"Appa!" A little boy shouted jumping into Jin's arms.

"Ehh!?" He shouted looking at older Yuki who only nodded.

"Hyung you had a kid!" Shin said laughing.

"How old are you?" Jin asked putting him down.

"Appa! You forgot again! You're just as bad as grandpa Lay! I'm 6!" He said pouting.

"Stop whining!" A girl a little older than him shouted from the couch. "Aish, and they say girls are the one that whine." She said walking towards the group.

"Why are you so young uncle yang?" She asked looking at him.

"They came from the past." The older Yang said looking at her.

"Who's child are you?" Seonyu asked.

"Here's a hint." She said with a smirk as everyone suddenly dropped to their knees due to the increase in gravity.

"Yah!" Older Yuki shouted as she froze the girl’s hands."

"Omo, what is going on down here?" A feminine woman said gracefully walking down the stairs. "Misook what are you doing?" An older Terra asked.

"Terra noona you're back home!?" Seonyu said looking surprised.

"Of course, I even finished the movie early so I could participate in the tournament. We have to keep that trophy in our family." She said smiling.

"That's Terra!? She looks so girly." Shin shouted.

Just then the front door was destroyed as two figures flew inside and slid across the floor.

"You two idiots! The tournament hasn't even started yet!" Melody shouted as she and Jungsu walked into the house.

"When did you two get so strong!?" Namyeol shouted getting up and wiping the dirt off.

"We were just playing!" Kwangho shouted.

"You know we don't play like that. You try something like that again and I'll make your insides rupture!" She shouted.

"Melody has been hanging around Inguk oppa hasn't she?" Yuki asked looking at older Sai.

"A little." He said laughing.

Suddenly a siren went off as everyone ran outside. "Hey guys! Round one of the competition starts now!"

"Is that omma's voice?" Yuki asked.

"Yep." Seonyu said smiling.

"You have 24 hours to defeat as many rival teams as you can." Jihye explained.

"It starts now!" Kwangho shouted as he looked at Jungsu and Melody.

"Let's start this tournament!" Namyeol shouted as white flames appeared.

"Combo attack time!" Kwangho said with a smirk.

Namyeol shot flames from his hands as Kwangho aimed sand at it. The two attacks combined as large glass pieces shot towards Melody.

Jungsu stood in front of her and his body turned metallic. He touched Melody's shoulder as her body was covered in a metallic skin.

The glass shards hit their bodies and shattered.

"Come on hyung, those kinds of attacks won't affect us." Jungsu said laughing.

-----

"Wow, they've improved." Jin said looking at them.

"I can't wait until the tournament starts in our time!" Shin said getting excited.

As the battle was getting heated the lights that surrounding the city began to go off.

"This can't be good." The older Terra said looking up.

"It's them again!" Melody shouted.

"You guys have to go now!" The older Yang said looking at the group.

"What's wrong!?" Jin asked.

"There is a certain group that wanted me for my time traveling ability, but they couldn’t get a hold of it because I had lost it. But the past me is here so they want him." He explained.

"Who are they, maybe we could-"

The older Yang looked at the group as he smiled. "Sorry about this." He said hitting Yang. Yang couldn't hold his tears back as he started crying. The portal opened as they pushed them into it.

------

The group landed back inside the mall and made sure everyone was safe.

"What was that about!?" Shin shouted.

"Seems like someone is after Yang." Jin said looking at him.

"They said again, which means they were defeated before." Yuki explained.

"Then we have nothing to worry about." Sai said looking at the group.

"You're right." Shin said smiling. "Now where were we Seonyu?"

"The shoe store!" He shouted.

"To the shoe store!" He said running towards it.

"Stop running in the mall!" Jin and Sai shouted.

"Let's go to the toy store noona." Yang said pulling her arm.

"Araso, I'm glad I bought my allowance." She said smiling.

As everyone walked away, on the ground where they were was a small ring with a red blinking light.

"Mission complete."

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hi~ Just wanted to show you how the younger siblings turned out~ Sorry for the spam of pics~
 

(13)       (22)(12)        (21)

(9)          (18)

(8)     (17)

  

     

(7)    (16)

(6)    (15)

Guho's future form