Normal Day pt 4

Destiny's Daily Life

It was 5:30am and Nayoung was already awake. After getting ready, she walked down stairs to prepare the younger siblings lunch. While making their lunch, she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. After talking to Byul who was on her way to work, Nayoung went back to making lunch. It was 7:00am when Nayoung finished. She walked back up stairs to wake "the three sleeping beauties" first.

"A few more minutes~" Aqua said whining.

"Nayoung ah~ go wake Shin first give your unnie a few more minutes." Terra said covering back up.

Nayoung let out a sigh as she walked out of their room. She opened Shin's door and almost tripped because of the mess.

"Shin wake up." She said shaking the guy who was drooling all over his pillow. "Shin please wake up." She said shaking him harder. "Fine." She said as she suddenly lifted him out of bed and directed him to the bathroom. She stood him up in the shower and the cold water.

"Aaah cold!" He shouted. "Why am I in the shower!?" He shouted.

"You wouldn't wake up!"

"But now my boxers are wet!" He shouted.

"Hurry up I still have to wake up the three musketeers."

"You haven't woken them yet?" He asked

"No."

"I'll wake them. Go wake the others."

-----

Nayoung opened the door to Yuki and Melody's room.

Yuki was already awake and was now combing the half awake Melody's hair.

"We're already up unnie. I woke up Seonyu so he should be taking care of the others." She explained.

"I'll go check." She said walking out.

Shouting could be heard from down the hall. Nayoung turned around to see Shin's body come crashing through the wall.

"You messed up our hair!" Ivy shouted.

"Are you guys crazy! You put a hole in the wall!" He shouted.

"You shocked us and now our hair is a mess!" Aqua shouted.

"You should have woken up when Nayoung came in." He said wiping off the dry wall.

"Those guys." Nayoung said shaking her head. She walked down the hall towards the younger boys room and opened it and was shocked by what she saw.

Jungsu was being chased by Seonyu who was trying to get him to put his shorts on.

"Jungsu we have to get ready!" Seonyu shouted trying to grab the little boy running around in his underwear.

"Where's Yang?" Nayoung asked.

"He's brushing his teeth." Seonyu explained. "He didn't look to good though."

"Really? I'll go check on him." She said walking towards their bathroom.

"Morning noona." He mumbled still brushing his teeth.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked touching his head.

"I'm fine I was up playing a game."

"Hmmm... You feel a little hot maybe I should get Kai appa to take you to the clinic.

"I'm fine noona really."

Nayoung gave him a worried look before patting his head. "Trying to be all cool....Alright, just don't over do it."

It was 7:30 when Nayoung realized she had forgotten to wake up Namyeol and Kwangho. She ran towards their room and opened the door to see them putting on their uniform pants. There was silence before Kwangho and Namyeol started yelling.

"Get out we're changing!" They shouted.

"No need to act like girls." She said laughing.

-----

The kids walked down the stairs fully dressed heading towards the door.

"Have a good day." Jihye said sitting at the top of the steps.

"We will." They said in unison.

"Love you." She said smiling.

"Love you too." They all said smiling.

-----

"Alright Yuki and Sai, make sure the younger ones get to school safely." Nayoung said looking at them.

"Leave it to us."

------

Yuki and Sai walked the younger ones to the elementary school every morning since the middle school was closer than the high school. The two made it to school on time and was greeted by their normal fan clubs. The two were top of their classes and rarely caused trouble for their teachers and were loved by both boys and girls.

"It's Yuki!" A group of boys shouted.

"Back up!" One of the guys shouted.

"It's not that serious. They just want to say hi." Yuki said looking at the boy.

"You can never be to safe."

"Hi Seonyu~" a group of girls called out. Seonyu turned towards them and bowed as the girls started to giggle.

"He's so cute."

---------

Nayoung, Shin, Kwangho, Namyeol and the three musketeers had mad it to school.

"Alright you know the deal see ya~" Aqua said walking away. Followed by Terra and Ivy.

"And the three musketeers are gone." Namyeol said laughing.

"You two hurry up to class. Your teacher yelled at you two last time." Nayoung said looking at them.

"Ne~"

"As expected of omma." Shin said smiling. "Well I'm off." He said about to walk off school ground.

"You're not going anywhere." She said grabbing his ear as she pulled him to class.

------

It was lunch time as Nayoung pulled out her lunch. Shin had already been pulled out of class by some girls to have lunch with them.

"Woah~ another fancy lunch!" A guy said peeking over Nayoung's shoulder.

"Could you please go away." Nayoung said looking irritated.

"Fine, give me this." He said snatching some of her food.

"Yah Nam Hyunwoo!" Nayoung shouted standing up.

"You called my name. I'm so touched." He said smiling.

"Why are you in my class?"

"I thought we could have lunch together." He said holding up his lunch.

"I tell you everyday no! Why don't you just give up?" Nayoung asked.

"If I gave up all my hardwork would be for nothing." He said smiling.

"What hardwork?"

"My brainwashing of your heart."

Nayoung cringed at the thought. "Omo, why are you so cheesy?"

"Men are cheesy towards the women they love.

"Omo, I think you've lost your mind." She said in a serious tone.

"Un." He said smiling. "Just one date. Let's go on one date." He said making a puppy face.

"No."

"Then how about your phone number?"

"No."

"Come on~ Nayoung." He said in a cute voice. "I'll keep bothering you until you do." He said smiling.

"I'm used to it."

"Okay, I'll have to take it to the next level today." He said walking out of the classroom.

"Brainwashing, like that would work on me. Has he forgotten who my father is?" She said eating her food.

------

"Namyeol what are you staring at?" Kwangho asked looking at him.

"Nobody!" He shouted.

"Oh, are you staring at one of the girls?" Kwangho said looking around. "I didn't think anyone here was your type."

"I'm not staring at any girl!" He shouted.

"What's this?" Kwangho said picking up one of Namyeol's books. "You like Mi-"

Namyeol quickly covered his mouth as he looked towards the girl. "Keep your mouth shut!"

"What are you two talking about?" A girl with glasses and her hair tied into a loose ponytail asked walking up to them.

"Nothing!" Namyeol shouted. "Go away!"

"Jeez, I just asked a question." She said walking out of the classroom.

"So cruel." Kwangho said shaking his head. "I should go tell her." He said with a smile.

"Yah! Don't you dare!"

"Or what?"

Namyeol's hands were engulfed in his blue flames as he looked at Kwangho.
"Or our family will shrink to 36!"

"Really?" Kwangho said with a smirk as sand dropped from his hands. "I'm going to tell her!" He shouted running out of the room to go find her.

"Yah!" Namyeol shouted growing a fireball at him. "Get back here!" He shouted.

The two ran down the hall as Namyeol tossed fireballs at him. Shouting could be heard as a female student ran into the three musketeers classroom.

"Aqua unnie, your brothers are at it again!" She shouted.

"This is why I hate going to school with them. Terra said standing up and cracking her knuckles. "Show me where they are.

----

Shin was on the roof with the girls as they fed him lunch. He heard the commotion and looked over the side to see Namyeol chasing Kwangho.

"So much for a quiet day." He said with a sigh. "Sorry ladies I have to go break up the fight between my younger siblings.

"Do you have to?"

"Yeah, we can try tomorrow." He said smiling. He saw Namyeol and Kwangho enter the field as he jumped from the roof down to the ground. He was joined by Terra who had caught up to them.

"Always at lunch time!" Terra shouted. "Messing up my lunch time is a big no no!" She shouted as she lifted the ground underneath them.

----

Aqua was walking around putting out the fire Namyeol had caused while Nayoung apologized to the teachers. Namyeol and Kwangho were now seriously fighting. Terra and Shin ran towards them to pull them apart.

"Back off!" Namyeol shouted firing a large fireball at Shin.

"That's it!" Terra shouted lifting the ground around them as they lifted up.
Shin pointed his finger towards the floating ground as lightning shot down hitting Kwangho and Namyeol.

Terra lowered it, but neither of them were harmed. They had both absorbed the lighting as they looked at Terra and Shin.

"Stay out of this!" They shouted firing their attacks.

Suddenly the clouds above them opened as a large bolt of lightning shot down. Separating the two groups. Fire surrounded them as they looked around.

"What do you four think you are doing!?" Chanyeol shouted.

"I saw the explosions from work." Chen said looking at them. "What is going on?"

"Kwangho is trying to tell a big secret!" Namyeol shouted.

"That's no reason to cause damage to school property!" Chanyeol shouted.

"It doesn't look that bad. Tao could probably fix it in a few seconds." Chen said looking around.

"I'm still going to make Kwangho pay!" Namyeol shouted as he released his electrified flames.

"Are you serious?" Chanyeol shouted releasing his own flames.

A large explosion filled the school yard as the windows were shattered.

 


A/N: I forgot to add him.

Hyunwoo is Woohyun's son if anyone was wondering.