Death with Defeat

Destiny's Daily Life

“Seal five…unlock.” Byul said as Sora was pushed back by the light that surrounded her.

Byul opened her eyes and looked at the four Queens. Two more wings appeared on her back bringing the total to 6.

She saw her siblings still unconscious as shot a light ball towards them.

“What happened?” Jin said getting up.

“Byul needs our help!” Sora shouted.

“That’s Byul noona!?” Namyeol asked looking at the six winged figure.

“DIE!” Hyosung shouted charging at Sora.

Sora blocked the hit, but was still thrown into the others.

“Sai, take Jin back to the clinic.” Byul said looking at him.

“On it.” he said disappearing.

“Look at that a family reunion, now you can all die together.” Envy said laughing.

The four Queens fused together as they roared at the group.

Just then everyone broke free of their light prisons.

“We’ll handle them.” Inguk said cracking his knuckles.

“Split up and take out the enemy, remember that they are just normal citizen.” Sora said looking at Dongjun.

“Can you really hit me?” he asked.

Sora balled her fist and sent him flying through a building. “I know what you’re able to handle.”

“Round two.” Jeongmin said looking at Terra.

“It won’t be the same.” Terra said as she lifted the ground and sent him in the air.

          -------

“This can’t be happening!” Envy shouted.

“Return the tattoos!” Seonyu shouted as he threw two tornados at her.

“Shouldn’t you be worried about your brother- Where did he go!?” she said looking around.

“Guys I have Yang.” Sai said holding his hand.

“Good.” Byul said turning to face her. “Guho turn into our mother again.”

Guho transformed into Jihye and ran towards her.

“Try and see if you can call Hyunjae out.” She explained.

“I’ll try.” He said closing his eyes. “I can’t.”

“Of course you can’t.” Hyunjae said appearing before them. “I don’t answer to Jihye.”

“Hyunjae is there a way to get back the tattoos?”

“Maybe, if she’s similar to me then there’s a way.” He explained.

“How.” Byul asked.

“Can’t we just destroy her?” Namyeol asked.

“No, we might also lose the tattoos.”

How about we try to absorb the tattoos back?” Guho suggested.

“That’s a nice thought, but how?” Byul asked.

“Like this.” Guho said as a ring appeared on each sibling’s hand.

“It’s worth a shot.” Sora said charging towards Dongjun. “how am I going to-“ I got it!” she said pinning him down.”

“GET OFF OF ME!” he shouted.

“Shut up!” she shouted as she bent down and kissed him. The red ring shattered as Kris’ tattoo appeared inside the ring Sora was wearing. “Everyone, kiss the person you’re fighting!” she shouted.

“With pleasure!” Aqua said smiling as she pinned Kwangmin against a wall.

“Easy for you to say.” Nayoung said looking at Sungjae and Hyunwoo. “I hope they don’t remember any of this.” She said with a sigh.

          -------

“I get to kiss Alice again.” Kwangho said blushing as he looked at her.

“Do we really have to kiss them?” Terra said looking at Jeongmin. “That’s embarrassing!” she said blushing.

          --------

Byul had already kissed N and his brother Inguk and was looking around to make sure all the tattoos had been recovered.

“There are still five left!” Ivy shouted pointing to the five guys.

“I don’t even know them, how am I supposed to kiss them?” Aqua said looking at them.

“Guys I could use some help!” Inguk shouted holding the fused Queen monster back.

“You are irritating.” Yuki said as a giant snowman fell from the sky and landed on top of it. “Suffer for your annoyance.” She said as ice spikes shot from it.

“My turn!” Jungsu said taking in a deep breath as he released his acid breath.

“I think they prefer and quick end Jungsu.” Namyeol said snapping his fingers as blue flames covered the monster’s body.

“Now now guys, I think even if they are ended quickly they still deserve to suffer.” Dahyun said as darkness mixed with Namyeol’s flames.

“End it!” Byul shouted.

“Fine~” they all said as they combined their attacks causing an explosion.

“Now to deal with these five.” Byul said looking at them.

“Take one for the team unnie!” Aqua shouted.

“Excuse me!?” Byul shouted.

“No time to waste!” Sora shouted.

Byul let out a sigh as she looked at the three. Suddenly chains made of light surrounded the five stopping their movement.

“Let go!” Key shouted.

“Calm down this will all be over shortly.” Byul said walking towards them. She grabbed Key’s head and pulled him into a kiss. She repeated this for each as their tattoos were absorbed.

“Alright the deed is done. Now to deal with this ring!” Byul said looking at her. As Byul walked towards Envy, her wings began to disappear as her breathing became irregular. She had made it half way to her before her final wing disappeared. Byul’s eyes turned pitch black as she fainted.

“Unnie! Noona!” everyone shouted.

“Sai, get Byul to the clinic!” Sora shouted.

“Okay.” He said looking at his pale noona who had sweat falling down her forehead.

“Alright Envy, we’re going to destroy you.” Sora said looking at her.

“I’ve taken the tattoos once I can take them again!” she shouted.

“That won’t be happening.” Dahyun said appearing behind her from the shadows.

“When did you-“

Knives made from the shadows shot up stabbing Envy in her arms before she jumped away from her.

“That was close.“ Envy said holding her bleeding arm.

“There are many things we can tolerate.” Nayoung said looking at her before her eyes turned purple as she lifted Envy off the ground.

“But one thing you should never mess with.” Namyeol and Kwangho said as sand and white flames circled around her.

“Is our parents!” Inguk shouted as compressed balls of gravity appeared around her.

“You will feel our wrath.” Yuki explained as spears made of ice appeared above her.

“You won’t have to worry about the future anymore.” Terra said as she lifted a large piece of the ground below her.

“Because you won’t have one.” Aqua and Ivy explained as spikes made from roots and water surrounded her.

“You really should have learned from your first defeat.” Shin said smiling as thunder clouds formed above Envy.

“But I guess some people don’t learn.” Seonyu explained as he lifted the sound bombs Melody and Jungsu had made using wind.

“Now, you will die!” Sora shouted as her dragon appeared fully grown as it opened its mouth charging up a powerful blast.

Suddenly, all the attacks crashed into Envy. She screamed in pain as she looked at the children.

“Perish.” Sora said as her dragon released the final attack that erased the remaining pieces of Envy.

          ------

Everyone arrived at the clinic and ran in to see what had happened to their parents and Byul.

“How is everyone!?” Dahyun asked looking Jin.

“We’re fine.” Daehyun said smiling as he walked towards her.

“How’s Byul noona?” Guho asked.

“Byul is-“ Jin said sighing.

“Don’t tell me…” Sora said looking nervous.

“She’s-“

“No don’t say it.” Dahyun said covering her ears.

“I need to see her!” Nayoung said pushing Jin out of the way.

The group ran to the room where they saw Byul lying down peacefully in the bed.

“It can’t be!” Inguk said looking at her lifeless body.

“Noona!” Shin said running over to her. “Noona! You can’t be dead!” he shouted.

“What are we going to do without you!” Aqua shouted as tears began to fall.

“This is a joke right?” Namyeol asked looking hysterical. “She’s not dead.” He said shaking his head.

“Yeah, she can’t be dead.” Kwangho said holding his tears back.

“Why isn’t Byul noona waking up?” Jungsu asked pulling on Sora’s shirt.

“She’s…she’s..” Sora couldn’t finish her sentence as she dropped to her knees as she buried her face in her hands. “It’s all my fault.

 


A/N: Hey~ this is a pretty dark chapter I'll admit. Can you guess what will happen next? I should be a bad author and make you wait, but that never happens so the next chapter will be out shortly until then....Bye~