Jin's Stalker

Destiny's Daily Life

Shin had snuck into Generation (x) for a little fun. He walked around as the ladies  stared at him.

"Aren't you a little young to be in here Shin?" The bartender said looking at him.

"Solji noona, I wouldn't have to come in here if you'd agree to go out with me." He said smiling.

"I know both Sora and Byul, if they found out you were still coming into the club you'd be in big trouble." She explained.

"Then go out with me so I don't have to come in here to see you."

"Finish high school and maybe we'll talk." She said laughing.

"How about this, I drop out of school and then start coming here every day?"

"If you drop out of school you'll have less of a chance with me."

"Oh, so you're saying it’s not impossible for us to go out?" He asked with a smirk.

"There you go again trying to find meaning in everything I say." She said rolling her eyes.

"You said it not me." He said looking at her.

"Okay, jeez you've been coming in here for two years now. I'll go on ONE date, so leave now!" She said pointing to the exit.

"Fine, tomorrow once you get off." He said smiling.

"Whatever just go!"

----------

Dahyun walked around the library searching for one of her favorite books. She bumped into a guy making him drop his books.

"I'm sorry let me help you." She said bending down to pick up the books.

"It's okay, it was an accident." He said bending down to help.

"Oh, you read this too?" She asked holding the book she was looking for.

"Yeah, the author is underrated." He said smiling.

"I agree. If only other people could see how talented he is." She said sighing.

"Was that the last one?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah." He said looking at the Dahyun who was preoccupied staring at the book. "Um..."

"Oh I'm sorry." She said looking at him.

"It's okay. You look familiar have we met before?" He asked.

"Do you go to the university?"

"No…ah!" He said looking at her. "You're Mr. Daehyun's daughter aren't you?" He said smiling.

"You know my father?"

"Yes, I joined the company not that long ago."

"Small world, what does he make you do?"

"Just a few jobs here and there nothing serious yet."

"I guess I'll see you around then. Tell me how the book is." She said pointing to it.

"Here you can take it. You can pass it to your dad when you’re finished." He said handing her the book.

"Really!? Thank you umm..."

"Gunwoo." He said smiling.

---------

"Hyung, I'm going to head out." Sai said looking at Jin.

"Alright, thanks for the help today."

"No problem." He said disappearing in a flash.

-----

"Did Sai leave?" Lay asked looking around.

"Yeah." He said looking over some documents.

"You should go out for some fresh air every now and then. It's not good to stay cooped up in here all day." Lay said looking at him.

"I'm fine."

"No you’re not. Now go outside and take in some fresh air." He said looking at him.

"But what about-"

"Don't worry this is an order. You won't find a wife if you’re always here."

"I don't have to worry about that."

"Why?"

"I went to the future and saw my child." He explained.

"That's one less worry. But you still have to go out!" He said pointing to the door.

"Fine!" He said taking off his white doctor robe and removing his glasses. "I'll be back in an hour."

"No you won't. You aren't allowed to come back today." He said smiling.

--------

 

Jin walked around the city trying to fill his time with anything. It wasn't helping the fact that he looked at his watch every minute.

"Why is time going by so slowly!" He shouted. "I should be at the clinic." He said sighing.

As he walked passed an alley he saw a group of guys surrounding a familiar figure.

"Where is our money?" They shouted.

"We thought we had killed you, but it looks like you made a full recovery." One of the men said laughing.

"I'm like a cockroach, I'm hard to kill." She said smiling.

"We'll make sure to step on you properly this time." Another said as he pulled out a metal pipe.

The girl closed her eyes as she waited for the hit. When the hit didn’t come, she opened her eyes to see Jin standing in front of her as he held the pipe.

"I knew you were lying about falling from the roof. You were pushed weren't you?" He shouted looking at her.

"So what! This has nothing to do with you!" She shouted.

"Shut up!" He shouted.

"Who is this, your boyfriend?"

"As if!" She shouted.

"Why are you messing with a lady?" Jin asked pushing the guy with the pipe away.

"She owes us money and we are going to get it one way or another." He shouted.

"That doesn't mean try and kill her!" He shouted kicking the guy in the face knocking him into some trashcans.

"This little-  get him too!" The boss shouted.

"Stay behind me." Jin said looking at her.

Jin placed his hands on the ground as a dark light appeared around the group of guys. Suddenly all of them dropped to the ground as they struggled to move.

"What did you do to us!?" One of the guys shouted.

"I drained your energy. You won't be able to move for a few hours. This should give my dad enough time to come pick you up." He said pulling out his phone to call Yongguk.

"Appa, I have some people that need to be put in jail." He explained.

Jin gave him the location as he looked at them.

"Cowards." He said putting his hands in his pocket as he walked out of the alley.

Jin looked at his watch and let out a sigh. "That only killed 30 minutes." He said with a sigh.

"Yo! Doctor!" The girl shouted running towards him.

"What?" He asked looking at her.

"Thanks, but I didn't need your help I could have-"

Jin was already walking away as she continued to speak.

"Hey! Don't walk away from me when I'm talking!" She shouted.

-----

The girl continued to silently follow Jin around. He had had enough of her stalking and turned around to look at her.

"Why are you still following me!?" He shouted.

"I'm not following you! I'm going in the same direction!" She shouted.

"Really." He said not believing him.

"Yes! I don't have a reason to follow you!" She shouted.

"So your house is around here?" He asked looking at her.

"Yes!"

Jin shook his head as he walked towards the mansion.

He arrived and turned around to see the girl in the distance. "She hasn't realized that all of this land belongs to my family, whatever.” He said opening the front door.

"Who's the girl?" Jihye said smiling.

"Don't scare me like that!" He shouted.

"Aigoo~ you're no fun. So who is she?"

"Don't know, she followed me home."

"A stalker!?"

"Not really a stalker..."

"A friend?" She asked looking confused.

"No, she was a former patient."

"Ah~." She said walking outside. "Would you like to come in?" She asked.

"No thank you... I live around here."

"That's strange. All the land around here belongs to my family. Did you purchase some land from us?"

She was surprised as she looked around.

"No need to be embarrassed." She said pulling her inside. "You are so pretty. Tell me how you got to know my stiff son?"

"Omma!" He shouted.

"Hush!" She said smiling.

"He helped me out twice."

"Do you like him? I'll give him to you." She said nudging her in the arm.

"OMMA!"

"Let's talk in the kitchen I was in the middle of making lunch."

She explained pulling her into the kitchen.

"Who is that?" Yuki asked walking down the stairs.

"Just a girl." Jin said looking irritated.

"Your girlfriend?" Yuki asked smiling

"Don't you start too!" He said looking at her.

"There's nothing wrong with you having a girlfriend oppa, she really pretty too, nice job." She said giving him a thumbs up.

"Whatever, are you going somewhere?"

"Un, I'm going to stop by Luhan and Sehun appa's workplace." She explained.

"Where is everyone?" Jin asked.

"Namyeol oppa went to play soccer with some friends. Kwangho oppa is helping Alice unnie with an experiment, Yang and Nayoung unnie went out to the store, Sai just got back and is taking a nap, and the maknaes are out with their sitters. I don't know where the others are though."

"I can guess." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well, I'm off." She said smiling.


A/N: Going to add as many chapters as I can today because I will not update tomorrow at all~

If it seems like the story isn't going anywhere don't worry~ This is just the setup~ kekeke

 

Solji

Gunwoo