9 Years

Destiny's Daily Life

“She’s…she’s..” Sora couldn’t finish her sentence as she dropped to her knees as she buried her face in her hands. “It’s my entire fault.

“What are you talking about?” Jin asked.

“It’s my fault she died. If I was stronger she’d still-“

“She’s not dead.” Jin explained.

“Say what?” Inguk said looking at him.

Suddenly loud snoring could be heard as everyone turned to look at Byul who started to drool as she turned in her sleep.

“She’s just sleeping.” Jin said laughing.

“YAH!” Sora shouted grabbing him by his collar. “Why did you sigh as you mentioned her name!”

“That? I was sighing because when she arrived she woke and was trying to get back to the battle. She tried to beat me up to do it. She’s really a handful.” He said sighing.

“You know, maybe you could mention that earlier next time!” Namyeol shouted.

“Aww~ Namyeol was crying.” Ivy said laughing.

“I was not!” he said wiping his eyes.

“You should all know how deep a sleeper Byul is.” Jihye said walking in. “That child used too much of that power didn’t she?” Jihye asked looking at Sora.

“Yes, but what was that power?” Sora asked.

“I guess I should explain it to you all.” Jihye said looking at her children.

          --------

The children sat around the clinic as Jihye looked around.

“Alright I guess I should start from the beginning. Byul’s birth was a scary one. She came out very pale and sickly. The doctors said she wouldn’t live to see her next birthday. Of course as you can see that was false. She was a fragile baby. She had always been sick to the point that the hospital staff all knew us. It was when she was three when all that changed.

You see this piece of my ring?” she asked pointing to a piece that had been chipped off. “Byul swallowed that piece and that’s when she suddenly became the Byul you all know. She was never sick again, but from time to time she exhibited strange abilities that she wasn’t supposed to have.”

“What do you mean?” Inguk asked.

“She’s Baekhyun’s daughter, but from time to time she could use some of the other fathers power.

“Couldn’t just be because well…You get what I’m saying.” Terra said blushing.

“Couldn’t be since she was the first born.” Jihye said smiling.

“Then how?”

“The piece of ring she ate started to fuse with her D.N.A Since the ring had traces of all of their powers in it she was able to use them without having to use a ring.

“Why doesn’t she normally use the other powers?” Namyeol asked.

“As you can see, it takes a toll on her body.

“She kept unlocking seals, what are they?”

“The seals were created to seal up those powers.” Jihye explained. “She isnt able to unlock them under normal circumstances only if I give her permission.”

“You gave her permission?” Aqua asked.

“Un, good thing I did.”

“How did those seals get put on her?”

“Boa unnie put them on her… well maybe I should say MAMA put them on her.”

So, is Byul stronger than you guys!?” Kwangho asked looking at his dad.

“Heck no!”

“But she can handle her own against us since we were training her.” Kris explained.

“Byul noona was trained by all of you!?” Shin asked.

“Jin received training too.” Chen explained.

“I think we stopped training the kids after Sora.” Suho said tapping his chin.

“We shouldn’t have stopped.” Yongguk said looking at them.

“Yeah you shouldn’t have. All of them need to go through that training.” Sora said looking at them.

“Was the training hard?” Ivy asked.

“I don’t like to sweat~” Aqua said looking at them.

“I would like to try this training.” Yuki said looking at Xiumin.

“I have a suggestion. We were told about a tournament that takes place in the future.” Jin explained.

“That’s right!  Apparently there are others with abilities like us in the galaxy, but they don’t move to our planet for a while.” Yuki explained.

“A tournament? I like it! We’ll get started setting it up for the future.” Jihye said smiling.

          -----------

       9 years later

“Kick his mama!” a little boy shouted as Sora punched one of the guys in the stomach.

“Aish! I was in the middle of shopping with my son!” Sora shouted. “I didn’t want him to see this!” she shouted. “Joon close your eyes.” She said looking at him.

          -----

“Appa, stop playing around and win the match. I have to go to the bathroom and omma said I can’t go alone.” A little boy explained looking at Jin who easily dodged his opponent’s attacks.

“Araso.” He said grabbing his opponents hand as he drained his energy. “Come one Taejin, let’s get you to a bathroom.

          -----

“Grandpa Luhan, do you know where my mom went?” a sleepy looking boy asked tugging on his shirt.

“Well if it isn’t my mini me.” He said smiling. “Nayoung got caught up in a battle. She’ll be back a little later.” He said smiling.

“The tournament started already? Are we winning?” he asked climbing up on his lap.

“Look at the screen and see for yourself.”

“Oh! There’s omma!” he said pointing to one of the screens.

          -------

“three against one isn’t a far fight!” a little boy shouted looking at the three surrounding his mom.

“Daejung, don’t worry about me.” Dahyun said as shadows appeared around the three guys as they pulled them into the shadows. “Mama has this under control.” She said smiling.

          ------

“Byul, are you serious about letting them join the tournament? They’re so young.” N said looking worried as he watched his son jump around.

“I’ll have to agree, they just started using their powers. Maybe we should wait until they are a little older.” Minho said looking at his son who was stretching.

“They asked me if they could join. Besides this is good training.” She said smiling. “Fighting!” she said looking at the two boys.

“Fighting!” they shouted

          ------

“It looks like Byul is letting her two kids join the battle! How will that affect this battle?” Jihye shouted over the intercom.

“She did what!?” Sora shouted.

“Is she crazy!?” Jin shouted.

“And it begins.” Dahyun said with a sigh.

“Omma! I want to join too!” Daegun shouted pulling on her shirt.

“Umm….”

          --------

The first day of competition had ended. Most of the weak teams had been defeated as the members of Jihye’s family returned home.

“Yah, are you crazy!? How could you let Hyungki and Minsung enter this dangerous tournament!?” Sora shouted.

“Calm down, they wanted to enter so I let them. If they get hurt Jin can always heal them.

“Now my child wants to enter.” Nayoung said sighing.

“Omma can I please enter.” Taejin asked looking at Taeyeon.

“What do you think Jin?” she asked.

“You’ll need a partner to enter.” He explained.

“I’ll be his partner.” Minsook said looking at him.

“Then I call Joon!” Daejung shouted.

“Luhan, you want to be my partner?” A little girl asked.

“Un.” He said smiling.

“Luhan are you sure you want to enter?” Nayoung asked looking at him.

“Let him be. He is my mini me after all.” Luhan said patting him on the head.

“Fine, just be careful.” Nayoung said with a sigh.

“Yuki how’d the first day go for you and your team?” Maru asked looking at her.

“It could have been better, but tomorrow the real competition starts.”

“Real competition?” he asked.

“Yeah, today we were just getting rid of the weak teams. Tomorrow we’ll have to deal with teams from other planets that have powers like us.”

“good luck to you all. Remember we have to keep that trophy in the family/” Jihye said smiling. “I wish I could enter.”

“We’d win so we aren’t allowed anymore. Leave it to the younger generation.” Chanyeol said patting her on the back.

          ------

A few days had passed it was finally down to eight teams. four of which were the grandkids.

“I still can’t believe they made it to this point. They even took out some of the teams from other planets.” Jin said looking at them.

“Well it’s about time to end their lucky streak.” Inguk said looking at his daughter.

“Alright now I’ll announce the fights.” Jihye said smiling. “Team Byul vs Team Minsung, Team Jin vs Team Minsook, Team Sora vs Team Joon, Team Nayoung vs Team Luhan.”

“She planned this.” Byul said looking at Sora.

“Oh well. Let’s just get this over with.” Inguk said stretching.

“Don’t think we are going to be an easy victory old man.” Minsook said looking at him.

“Yah, I’m not old!” he shouted.

“Araso, old man.” She said with a smile.

 


A/N: One more chapter~ Don't stress yourself trying to remember the grandkids names, there is only one more chapter lol.

About  the time skip,

Byul is maried to N, Inguk (N's older brother) and the members of Shinee. two kids so far

N's son   Hyungki  8                                                               Minho's son Minsung 7

Jin is maried to Taeyeon and has one son name Taejin 8

Inguk is married and has one daughter name Minsook 9

Sora is married to Dongjun has one son named Joon 7

Aqua is married to Kwangmin has one daughter named Mina 8

Nayoung is married to both Sungjae and Hyunwoo only one child right now named Luhan 8

Hyunwoo's son

Everyone else are still the same when it comes to relationship status.