A Date and Bride

Destiny's Daily Life

Today was Terra's birthday. D.O had made her seaweed soup for breakfast while everyone wished her a happy birthday.

"Is there anything you wanted for your birthday?" Jihye asked.

"Nope, I already got the new game, so I'm good." She said smiling.

"I'm surprised Jeongmin hasn't come yet." Byul said smiling.

"I don't think I told him it was my birthday. It's not really a big deal, and in a way he already gave me a gift." She said smiling.

"You're not going to tell him?" Nayoung asked.

"I don't think I need to."

Aqua grabbed Terra's hand as she headed towards the door.

"We are going shopping." Aqua said opening the door.

"See you guys later." Ivy said smiling as she closed the door.

-----

"Aish, it’s not fair!" Aqua shouted.

"What isn't fair?" Ivy asked.

"Terra has a boyfriend!"

"Yah, I told you he's just a boy who is a friend!" She shouted.

"Then I wish for a cute boy that's a friend!" Aqua shouted.

"Me too!" Ivy shouted towards the sky.

"Are boys the only thing you two can think about?" Terra asked.

"Yes!" They shouted.

"Calm down. No need to get all upset." Terra said laughing.

"Why can't a cute looking guy just fall from the sky~" Aqua said whining.

"Look out!" A voice shouted from the sky.

The girls looked up to see to figures falling fast towards the ground. The three combined their powers as a giant flower appeared and caught the two.

"Thank you." They said bowing

"Are you two okay?" Terra asked

"Hi I'm Aqua what's your name?" She asked pushing Terra out of the way.

"I'm Kwangmin and this is my brother Youngmin." He explained.

"What happened?" Terra asked.

"We were testing our fly suits, and they malfunctioned." Youngmin explained.

"Glad we were in the area." Ivy said smiling.

"Do you go to school around here?" Aqua asked.

"No, we live on Exo F Island. We came here during the break." Kwangmin explained.

Aqua shot Ivy a look and then looked at Terra.

"Terra, didn't you have to meet up with Jeongmin?" Ivy asked.

"I wasn't plan-" Terra looked at the two as she shook her head. "Come to think of it I did. I'll see you later." She said running off.

"Now where were we?" Aqua said smiling.

------

"Jeez, those two are really boy crazy." She said walking along the path. "What am I going to do the rest of the day? I guess I'll just go to the arcade."

-----

Terra arrived at the arcade and started playing one of the fighting games by herself. She was suddenly challenged by someone as they began the match. The match ended in Terra's victory as she got up to see who had challenged her.

"Oh Jeongmin it’s you!" She said looking surprised.

"Hey, what brings you here?"

"I was abandoned by two of my sisters for some guys they met. And to make it worst on my birthday!"

"Today is your birthday!?" He asked.

"Yeah, no big deal."

"What do you mean no big deal? You should have told me I would have gotten you something."

"You let me have that game so that counts as a gift."

"No way! Let's go." He said grabbing her wrist.

"Where are we going?"

"To find you a gift. Anything you want I'll buy."

"You don't have to."

"I want to."

---------

Byul had gone to Beakhyun's office for a visit when she ran into N and Shin.

"You two off to another shot?"

"Yeah, I have to work with this guy again." Shin said looking irritated.

" It's not like I want to work with you either!" N shouted.

"Aww, you two are so cute. You argue like an old married couple." She said smiling.

"No we do not!" They shouted in unison.

"Byul noona, are you busy today?" N asked.

"Not really why?"

"If you aren't busy maybe we could grab something to eat later."

"Really!? Your treat?" She asked.

"Of course!"

"Then it's a date." She said walking away. "Oh! Shin, give him my number. I have to go see Appa." She said walking towards his office.

"Did you hear that!? A date!"

"Don't get the wrong idea, she says that to everyone." Shin said laughing.

"I don't believe you."

A female’s voice could be heard in the distance as Shin and N listened.

"Byul unnie I haven't seen you in a while, we should catch up later." One of the female employees said looking at her.

"Then it's a date. It's has been way too long."

"Unnie you should stop saying that, guys might misunderstand." She said laughing.

"Really?"

"Told you." Shin laughing.

"No worries I'll make her say it’s a real date!"

------

Byul walked into Baekhyun's office to see him talking to a male dressed in a nice suit.

"Who is this?" Byul asked walking in.

"Ah, Byul good timing. This is the president’s oldest son Inguk."

"He has the same name as my brother." She said smiling.

"It's nice to meet you." He said bowing.

"Like wise. So what is he doing here?"

"He had some business to discuss with me. We were about to go out for lunch, care to join us?"

"No thanks, I already made plans with one of Shin's friends about lunch." She explained.

"Oh, do I know him?" Baekhyun asked

"Un, N."

"N!? My younger brother?" Inguk asked.

"He's your brother?" Byul asked.

"Yes, N is just his stage name. He doesn't like admitting the fact that he's one of the president's children so many people don't know he's related to us. I'm the only son that's really known." He explained.

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen the youngest on TV either." Baekhyun explained.

-------

"Master Sungjae are you here?" One of the maids asked knocking on his door. "Master Sungjae, I'm coming in." She said opening the door.

"Good heavens." She said looking at around the room. "He snuck out again."

------

"Fresh air~" Sungjae said stretching his arms out. "I hate studying during the summer I should be having fun!" He shouted.

"Noona can we get some ice cream?" Yang asked looking at Nayoung.

"Sure what flavor would you like?" She asked as they walked pass Sungjae.

"She's beautiful." He said turning around to look at her. "I wouldn't mind being set up on a date with her." He said smiling.

Nayoung and Yang arrived at a nearby ice cream stand as she pulled out her wallet to pay for the ice cream. Just then a thief snatched her wallet and ran off.

"I got to help her!" Sungjae said looking at her.

"Stop right there!" She shouted as the guy lifted off the ground.

"What is going on!?" He shouted.

"You messed with the wrong girl." She said looking at him as she shook him up and down making him drop all the things he had stolen including her wallet.

"Noona should we call daddy Yongguk?"

"Yes do that." She said looking at him.

"Who are you!?" He shouted.

"I'm one of the daughters of the guardians."

"The guardians!?" He shouted.

"Yes, now you'll stay up there until the police comes." She said looking at him.

"Please let me go, I promise I won't do it anymore. I just need the money to feed my family and pay my sickly mother's hospital bill." He explained.

"Stop lying, I can read your mind. You don't have a family and your mother kicked you out of the house 5 years ago." She said looking at him.

"No tricking you huh? Fine arrest me!" He said shouting. "You're right my mom did kick me out of her house. Since you can read my mind you already know why."

"It's your own fault. Don't blame your circumstances." She said looking at him.

"I couldn't do anything else!" He shouted.

"Was putting your family in danger worth it?" She asked looking at him.

"No..."

Nayoung lowered him to the ground and looked at him. She dug into her purse and pulled out a card.

"Show this card to the people at the front desk and tell them Nayoung sent you." She explained.

"What is this?"

"It's an opportunity so don't waste it." She said grabbing the ice cream cones and walking away.

"What about the police?" He asked.

"Just go." She said.

"You're alright." He said running away.

"She's a saint!" Sungjae said looking amazed. "I've decided I'll make her my bride!"