Tattoo

Destiny's Daily Life

The female walked around the mall and grabbed a new outfit as she shot a blast of red light through the wall creating an opening as she walked out.

“I first have to find henchmen for my plan.” She said as she jumped into the air as red wings sprouted from her back.

She flew over the city until she saw two guys walking around. “Those two will do.” He said closing her eyes as she turned back into a ring and fell towards them.

The ring hit one of the guys on the head before landing on the ground.


"What is this?" A guy asked picking up the ring. The ring suddenly attached itself to the guy's finger. "What is this thing!?" He shouted.

"Do not try and fight it.” she explained.

"Taemin what are you doing?" Minho asked looking at him.

"This ring won't let go!" He shouted.

"What do you mean? Is it stuck?" He asked walking towards him. Minho touched the ring as a bright red light surrounded the two.

"Join me." The ring said as a red tattoo appeared on Minho's shoulder. "Listen carefully to what I'm about to say." The ring said.

-------

It was late at night when Tao and Chanyeol were on their way home.

"I miss the fights~" Chanyeol said whining.

"We are in a time of peace, there's no need to fight."

"Don't you miss the thrill of battle?" He asked.

"I guess, but it's not like a threat will just pop up out of nowhere." Tao said laughing.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." Taemin said appearing before them.

"Are you challenging us?" Chanyeol asked getting excited.

"Calm down Chanyeol." Tao said looking at him.

"Tao, guardian of time and Chanyeol guardian of fire. Not bad for our first victims." Minho said with a smirk.

"Victims? Bold words coming from a kid."  Chanyeol said with a smirk.

"Listen old man, we are here for one reason only." Minho said looking at Chanyeol.

"And what might that be?" Tao asked looking at him.

The two pointed to their shoulders as a smirk appeared.

"Your tattoos." Taemin said with a smile as he extended his hand out with the ring. A red hand appeared from it as it shot towards the two.

Chanyeol shot his flames at the hand as it disappeared.

"I don't know what you are trying to do, but it won't work!" Chanyeol said as his flames turned black.

-----

Daehyun looked at his ring while he was reading one of his books.

"What's wrong?" Jihye asked walking towards him.

"Somebody started fighting and they are combining their power with my own right now." He said looking worried.

"Who would be stupid enough to fight one of the guardians?" Jihye asked.

"That's why I'm worried. If they have the nerve to challenge one of us they must be strong." He said getting up.

A loud explosion was heard as everyone ran outside.

"What's going on!?" Kris asked.

"Did you guys just feel that?" Suho asked.

"We should hurry." Kai said looking at them.

"What's going on? What did you all just feel?" Byul asked.

"Byul make sure none of your siblings leave this house." Jihye said with a serious tone.

"Omma, what is going on?"

"Don't worry." She said smiling. "Byul... If something does happen... You have my permission."

 

"Omma don't talk like that!" Byul said looking scared.


"Is everyone here?" Yongguk asked looking around.

"Lay is still at the clinic." Youngjae explained.

"That's fine." Jihye said looking at them. "We have to see about the other two." She explained.

-------

The group arrived at the site to see black flames covering the area as Taemin and Minho's figures stood over Chanyeol and Tao.

"What happened here!?" Jihye said looking at the two.

"Looks like we won't have to go hunt you all down." Taemin said with a smirk.

"Why you-" Jihye said about to attack until Hyunjae suddenly appeared standing in front of the group.

"Back away!" He shouted.

"Hyunjae what are you talking about." Jihye asked.

"Look at that guy's hand." He said pointing to it.

"A ring?" Jihye asked.

"Hyunjae have you been well?" The ring asked.

"It talked!?" Chen shouted.

"Now! Taemin!" The ring shouted.

"Yes ma’am." He said as the red hands surrounded the group. "The guardian and knight’s age ends now." Taemin said smiling.

-------

Thunder and lightning filled the sky as it began to rain.

"Shin are you causing this?" Sora asked looking at him.

"Not me this time."

"I don't like this. Something is wrong." Dahyun said looking out the window.

"They haven't returned yet. What is going on?" Nayoung said looking at the clock.

------

Lay looked at his hand as the once clear ring became cloudy.

"Appa, is something wrong?" Jin asked looking at him.

"I'm not sure." He said looking worried. "Stay here." He said getting up.

-------

"I'm not staying still anymore!" Inguk shouted.

"He's right let's go." Sora said looking the group.

------

The group arrived at the scene as they walked towards it.

"What happened to them?" Aqua asked looking at her father.

"They look unconscious. They're faces are so pale." Dahyun said touching Jihye's face.

"We need to get them to the clinic." Byul said looking at Sai.

------

Sai had teleported the parents to the clinic just before Lay walked out.

"What happened!?" Lay asked looking at them.

"We don't know?" Yuki said looking worried.

"First let's get them to the rooms." Lay said.

-----

"They're gone!" Lay said looking at their shoulders.

"What's gone?" Sora asked.

"Their tattoos are gone!" He shouted.

"How is that possible!?" Inguk shouted.

"Those tattoos can't be removed, they are like a part of us, if they are gone then that means... We have to find the people responsible." Lay said looking at the kids.

"No need to look for us." Taemin said appearing from the shadows along with Minho.

"Who are you." Sora asked looking angry.

"We are the ones who will crush Exo planet." Minho explained.

"Why?" Byul asked looking at them.

"None of your business." Taemin said as he looked at them. "Now bow." He said as everyone slammed into the ground.

"This is my father's ability." Inguk said looking at him.

"Duh!" Minho said laughing as lightning struck the group.

"Chen's ability." Lay said as he stood up.

"The last guardian." Taemin said as a red hand appeared. It grabbed Lay and lifted him off the ground as it began to drain energy from him.

"Back off!" Byul shouted as her pistols appeared.

"Please." The ring said as twin pistols appeared in Minho's hands. "Fire!" It shouted as a powerful blast sent the group out of the clinic.

"Looks like we've absorbed his tattoo." Taemin said throwing Lay's body to the ground.

"Excellent, now to part 2 of our plan." The ring explained.

-------

"Is everyone okay?" Byul asked looking around.

"Yeah, what is going on!?" Nayoung shouted.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Taemin asked appearing above them.

"When did he-"

"Burn!" He shouted as blue flames shot from his hands.

"Not likely!" Namyeol shouted as he held his hands out as he absorbed the flames.

Suddenly the ground was lifted up and tossed into the air as the group went soaring into the sky. Terra looked down to see Minho who was waving and pointing up. They looked up to see Taemin who had a smirk on his face.

"Longwei!" He shouted as the white dragon appeared.

"Impossible!" Sora shouted.

Longwei released a powerful blast that sent the group back to the ground.

Taemin landed on the ground and looked at the group.

"We'll be taking him." He said picking up Yang.

"Yang!" Shin shouted.

"If they're after Yang that means... We can't let them have Yang!" Yuki shouted.

"Like you can stop us." Minho said as he lifted his hands picking up everyone.

"They have all of our parents abilities." Sai said looking at him.

"Bye." Minho said as he flung them into a nearby building.

"We will leave for the day." Taemin said as he walked into the shadows with Yang.

"Noona!" Yang shouted.

"Yang!" Byul shouted.

 


A/N: Sorry for the wait~ I had to get some chapters up for another story. Anyway off to write the next chapter ^____^