Normal Day pt 1

Destiny's Daily Life

"Wait a second.." Suho said counting the heads around the table. "There are two extra people at the table tonight." He said looking at Jihye who only smiled.

"What happened to you two?" Zelo asked looking at Chanyeol and Chen.

"The same old thing." Chanyeol said shooting Namyeol a glare.

"What happened with those students after we left?" Kris asked looking at Sora.

"Nothing! Can you believe that!?" She shouted

"Yah!" Nayoung shouted pushing the guy away from her.

"It's rare for Nayoung to get angry." Aqua said looking at the guy next to her.

"I can feed myself!" She shouted. "How did you sneak into my home anyway!?"

"I told you I would take it to the next level." He said smiling.

"Omma what is this?" A small boy asked looking at Byul.

"Omma!? Why is that boy calling you omma!?" Baekhyun asked looking at him.

"He looks familiar." Lay said looking at him.

--------

4:30am that same morning.

An alarm sounded as a hand felt around the end table. Byul finally grabbed her phone and turned off her alarm.

"Time to get up already." She said getting up as she walked into her bathroom. To save on time, she brushed her teeth while she showered. She threw on a loose shirt and a pair of her cargo pants. She tied her long hair into a ponytail as she headed down the stairs. She heard movement coming from the kitchen and walked in to see Nayoung wide awake making school lunches for the younger siblings.

"Unnie are you off to work?" She asked.

"Un."

"Did you want something to eat right quick?"

"No, I'll be alright..." She said looking at her. "Sorry."

"For what?" Nayoung asked.

"For being a terrible unnie."

Nayoung started to laugh. "Unnie, stop saying that, I do this by choice. It's my way of helping out. I don't mind."

"If only the others were like you." She said giving her a hug.

"You're going to be late." She said looking at her watch.

"Ah! Alright. See ya later." She said running towards the front door.

"Have a nice day." Jihye said yawning as she walked down the stairs.

"Omma, you don't have to do this every morning."

"I see all my kids off every morning and I'm not going to stop now." She said smiling.

"Go back to sleep." She said shooing her.

"I will as soon as you leave."

"Fine, bye."

"Bye love you." Jihye said smiling.

"Love you too." She said walking out of the door.

"Nayoung do want me to help make lunch for the kids?"

"Omma go back to sleep!" She said pushing her out of the kitchen.

------

Jihye arrived at Boa's mansion and rang the doorbell. A guy answered the door smiling.

"You're here early noona." He said looking at her.

"Oh, Jongki you're up already?"

"Of course! It's been a while since I've gone on an adventure with you and my mom."

"Oh, Byul you're ready to go?" Boa said walking down the stairs.

"Yep."

"Have you eaten yet? We might be gone until late tonight." She explained.

"No you know how I am." She said laughing.

"Let's eat before we leave." Boa said walking towards the kitchen.

The three sat down as one of Boa's husbands walked in.

"Off on another adventure?" Yunyeol asked.

"Of course. There has been rumors about one of the islands." Boa explained.

"We are just going to check on a few things and come back." Byul explained.

"Good luck." He said scratching his head as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Yunyeol ahjussi looks tired." Byul said looking at Boa.

"Yeah, he and Woongyeol have been busy researching all the findings." Boa explained.

"I haven't seen Woongyeol in a while is he up?" Byul asked.

"Probably not, if Yunyeol is up he's asleep since they take turns sometimes." Boa explained.

"Let's hurry up. I want to go explore that island!" Jongki said getting excited.

------

"Alright everyone ready?" Boa said hopping on the scooter.

"Yep." Byul said smiling.

"Then let's go!" Boa said pressing the button as the scooter expanded.

"We're off." Boa shouted as the scooter shot off into the sky.

------

The three made it to the island and landed the scooter.

"So what were the rumors you heard about Boa unnie?" Byul asked.

"It was a rumor of a weird creature being spotted around the island. At first I thought it was one of the dragons, but by the description some of the locals gave, its not a dragon.

"So what could it be?" Jongki asked.

"It could be something that managed to survive many centuries! What a discovery!" Boa shouted.

Just then boa's voice was heard behind them. They turned around and saw something hiding in the bushes.

"Be careful." Byul said as one of her crystal pistols appeared.

Bushes started to rustle as it repeated what she had said. Byul shot a warning shot towards the bushes. Almost simultaneously a shot was shot from the bush.

"What is going on!?" Byul said walking towards the bush.

"Noona be careful!"

Byul's pistol turned into a sword as she swung it at the bush. Suddenly a figure emerged and blocked her attack.

"What is going on!?" Boa asked looking at the familiar figure.

"It's Byul noona?" Jongki asked looking at the figure.

"What the heck are you?" Byul shouted.

"What the heck are you?" The other Byul shouted.

"It's copying Byul's appearance as well as her abilities. Is that even possible?"

The other Byul looked at Boa as it copied her appearance.

"Got you!" Byul said hitting it on the head as it passed out.

A cloud of smoke appeared as a little nine tailed fox lay unconscious.

"What a discovery! A nine tailed fox!" Boa said looking at it.

"What should we do with it?" Jongki asked.

"Hmmm... I don't think we should tell people about it." Byul said looking at it.

"I wonder if there are more." Boa said looking around.

The small fox woke up as it looked at the three.

"I'm the last." It explained speaking telepathically.

"We could bring them back if you show us their bones." Boa explained.

The fox only shook its head. "We don't leave anything trace when we die."

"Poor thing. We can't leave it here." Byul said looking at it.

"We can't bring it back either, people will try to experiment on it." Jongki explained.

"We can bring it back." Byul said smiling. "You can turn into anyone can't you?"

"Yes."

"Then look at this picture." She said showing it a picture of herself when she was younger.

The little fox turned into Byul as it looked at her.

"Perfect. Now we can take it back with us." Byul said smiling.

"Omma will this actually work?" Jongki asked.

"Maybe."

"Omma?" The nine tailed fox asked looking at Byul.

"It means mom."

"Ah." It said shaking its head.

"Are you male or female?" Byul asked.

"Male." He explained.

"Eh!?... Then you should probably take on a male form." Byul said showing him a picture of a younger Jin. "Hmmm.. I can have fun with you." Byul said looking at him. "Do you have a name?"

"No, we aren't given names."

"Then your name will be Guho." Byul said smiling.

"Well I guess we don't have to investigate any further." Boa said smiling.

-------

The group returned home as they decided where Guho should live.

"I want to live with Byul omma." He explained.

"Woah there buddy, omma might be a little much."

"Then what do I call you?"

"Just noona." She said smiling.

-----

10:00am

The two returned and walked into the mansion.

"You're back already!?" Jihye said walking out of the kitchen. "Omo, who is this?"

"Jin's son."

"What!?" She shouted.

"Just kidding. He's a nine tailed fox disguised as Jin when he was younger."

Jihye let out a sigh as she looked at the two. "I made some breakfast come eat."

"You're not surprised!?" Guho asked.

"On this planet nothing surprises me anymore." She said smiling. "And this isn't the first time she's bought back something from her job. It's become a normal thing with her." The phone rang as Jihye answered it.

"Hello?.... Yes this is Yang's mother.... Is he alright?..... "Okay I'm on my way." She said hanging up.

"Something wrong with Yang?" Byul asked.

"He's sick so I'm going to go get him. I don't want him opening portals." She said grabbing her keys as she walked out.

"What should I do here Noona?" Guho asked.

"Just relax." She said smiling.

 


A/N: The coming chapters all take place on the same day. It's just to give you a little hint to how hectic their lives are now. ^____^ also pay attention to the time~