Chapter Thirty Four—The Village

I am not so easily wooed~

 

Day One. Last night was such a blur in my mind. I recall sitting around with the boys, talking until the darkness of the night crept up on us. They didn't tell me much about the island. I guess it was to remain a surprise to me until I actually see it for myself. Excitement took over my body, to be honest. I was really looking forward to it. That island was the only getaway I get from this crazy lifestyle that has presented itself to me in the last few months. It's my escape.

As I left my fantasy world and entered reality, I noticed that someone's arms were wrapped around my body. Their arms crept from my sides to my back, holding me closely against their chest. My head rested against them snuggly, with their chin right above me. The steady heartbeat was like a sweet melody to my ears, beating in sync with my own. Their hold on me was gentle, yet protective. As I wiggled free from their grip, they awoke.

"Trying to sneak out, are you?" grinned the mischievous Prince. His tone was quiet, so quiet that only I could hear it.

I looked around us and the rest of the Princes were snuggled up on the sheets. Sunggyu and Woohyun were separated by a pillow, both facing away from the other. Sungjong held onto a pillow as he slept. Dongwoo was taking up a lot of room, spreading his legs and arms in every direction. Hoya was bundled up under a thin sheet, so I could only see the top hairs of his head. Sungyeol's face was covered by Mrs. Moon's book. There was a light snore, but I couldn't pinpoint who it was coming from. But I'd guess it was from Dongwoo.

"Shhh," I lifted my forefinger to touch the front of my lips.

Myungsoo slowly lifted himself up and took me in his arms the next. My legs were over one arm and my back against the other. I was astounded by his movement. "What are you doing?" I whispered to his ear.

"Shhh," he mimicked me playfully.

He averted his brothers as we both snuck out of my room. As soon as we got outside, he put me down and slowly closed the door. It was morning already, probably around ten o'clock. I stared out into the birght blue sky, surrounded by clouds of white fluff. A small breeze freshened my day a bit. The Prince took a hold of my hand and walked with me to the railings of our balcony.

"What's the plan today?" he asked while squinting out into the horizon.

"I was thinking of finally visiting my family," I replied. "It's been a while."

"And examining the village?" he grinned.

"Yes, and examining the village."

"Well, Mother's been diligently putting her plans into place. I'm sure you don't know a lot, so I won't spoil it."

"I know of her plans, but I haven't seen the results."

"Then it's bound to be a surprise," he stared out at the village rooftops we could see. The palace grounds were a long way from the actual village, so even at the angle was stood at, there wasn't a lot we could see. I noticed the school had gotten significantly bigger, for the old roof was replaced with a brighter, redder color. That was the only significant change that was noticeable. Trees were planted in a lot of areas, adding a fresh of color. The entire place just didn't look as dirty to me. But the streets, well, that may be a whole different item to look at.

"I feel like I've missed out on so much," I sighed and leaned against his shoulder.

He twitched a bit from surprise, but I felt his grin get even bigger. "You've experienced a lifetime of drama though."

"The drama I can handle. It's the fact that I could go home at this moment and not recognize any siblings."

"It's only been a few months, not decades," he tried to conceal his laughter.

I ignored it and continued, "Might as well be decades. I've matured a ton over all that's happened."

"A seed in the beginning and now a beautiful, vibrant flower that brings a smile to everyone who catches a glimpse of it." That line made me grin and blush immensely. I felt his hands graze by my wrist, touching the bandages that concealed my self-inflicted wounds. It didn't hurt physically, and mentally, it helped me learn.

So what if I'm half a vampire and half a human. Half immortal and half mortal. That doesn't make a difference. I'm still dying. I'm fighting for a future that seems nearly impossible to reach. My past may be tragic, but that doesn't mean my future has to be. It's in my hands. So what if the Princes are vampires? That doesn't matter since they are still living. They live life day by day and focus on a brighter future. They don't act selfish about it, nor do they flaunt their blessings around. Yes, they have the option of being around forever, but to what point? For what cause? Isaiah and Anthony are perfect examples of that. They've lived for hundreds of year, have traveled the world multiple times, yet they resorted to returning to their old home for a while. It just got boring to them. Some choose to expire just like a human. It's not in their best interest to live forever without someone else with them. They don't want to watch their loved ones die. But they continually have to since their biological clock stops while everyone else's continues to tick. Such a bittersweet blessing. So what if my best friend is a hunter? And he may be mental. He may have some issues here and there. But that's alright... to a point. I understand all he wants is what's best for me, but he doesn't quite comprehend that I can make those decisions for myself. I also don't understand why he hates vampires so much, to the point that he wants to rid the world of them permanently.  I just wished that he would open his eyes just a bit more. He has the capability of being the best hunter in history, but his mindset is holding him back. I don't want to lose him. I really don't. I don't want him to be a lunatic, focused on something that's impossible. I just... I want him to be happy. And the BEAST boys. Those boys who disappeared for years from our lives. But were just plucked back into reality just as quickly. Their endurance was so honorable in my eyes. I would have given up in a matter of weeks. Their love for each other and their futures were what kept them alive. They were each other's support system. They were each other's lifeline. And all of that pain was definitely worth it. Now here they were, standing as free soldiers of society.

"Remind me why you guys fell asleep again?"

"Well, we thought we'd rest for a bit. It's boring just being awake all the time, you know. There wasn't much for us to do since we had already arranged everything according to plan."

"But they seemed to have fallen asleep so easily and sweetly."

"Sleep is nice since we do appreciate it a lot more now. It doesn't energize us as it does for you, but it's pleasant to just turn your brain off. Not really a waste of time for us, but more of a break. A break from our crazy world." He took a slight pause in his speech. "If you don't mind me asking, Soph," Myungsoo took a hold of my attention once more. "What are you going to do?"

"About?"

"The whole... life is on a clock situation."

"I'm still not sure," I answered honestly. "I haven't thought about it recently. Well, okay, I have. But not enough to make a decision. The future is so unpredictable that I couldn't even begin on the different scenarios that have gone through my mind."

"So you really are considering both outcomes?"

"I'm not going to die without a fight, if that's what you're worried about," I kissed him on the cheek lightly. "I'll take a shower in your room, will you pick out a dress for me, please?"

He looked down to me with a big smile on his face. "Is that your way of trying to make me feel less worried about your future?"

"Maybe," I grinned.

"It's not working," he chuckled a bit under his breath. "Maybe a real kiss will sway my heart."

I poked him on his nose lightly and turned away. Gliding all the way to the door that led to his room, I turned back around to face him. "Clever, but not clever enough."

"I was close. Go freshen up and I'll pick out something nice, okay?" his voice told me.

"Yes sir!" I bowed slightly.

I crept up into his room quietly and started the bath. His bathroom was extremely neat and clean. I thought I'd awaken the rest of the boys with the sound of the water. Carefully, I untied all of my bandages. The wounds had healed fairly quickly, maybe the vampire half of me was the cause of that. Not a single scar was left behind as a remembrance. I brushed through my hair a bit to make sure there weren't any tangles and poured a few capfulls into the bath.

I heard the door of the balcony creak a bit, meaning that Myungsoo was back with an outfit for me. I proceeded to scrub at each inch of my body. The aroma of the bath was enough to soothe my senses even more. Leaning further back into the tub until I emerged my hair in the frenzy of soap and proceeded to scratch away at my scalp comfortably. I unplugged the cork that kept the bath still as I started running a bit of the water once more. I washed as much of my hair as I could before fully standing up to dry myself with a soft plush towel.

I covered my body with the towel snuggly and stared at myself for a few seconds. I wasn't ready to die. And in no way was I going to let myself die after what I'd gone through. I used my fingers to separate the larger tangles from my hair and scrunched it a bit to create loose waves. In my eyes, I have matured a ton over these past few months. Not just physically but especially emotionally and mentally. I've just grown up. But I still have a lot to learn.

Poking my head into the room, to make sure that no one was inside, I scanned every direction. The curtains were pulled over the balcony doors to ensure privacy. And the lock on the door was turned. On his bed was a beautiful white dress and a white ribbon. There were some white flat top shoes right under them. Everything was white. Ad I didn't expect anything different from him, actually. He likes simplicity, and this was probably the simplest anyone could get.

I slipped into his outfit of choice seamlessly. The dress hugged every curve just right, accentuating the proper areas of my body. I used the ribbon to tie up my damp hair into a loose bun. In the back of my mind, I hoped I looked presentable in my family's eyes.

Without turning back to get distracted by the other Princes, I left the palace in a hurry. As I crept closer and closer to the gates, Anthony and Isaiah waved at me.

"Hey, you alright?" asked the sky blue eyed brother.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied with a light smile.

"You sure? We heard about what happened. Mrs. Moon told us as much as she could. We hadn't known about your past... And we really do apologize," the jade green eyed one patted me on the head.

"We really are. Our descendant wasn't thinking right with his foolish decision. If we had known, we would've prevented it. But during that time, we were in the area of the world that people now call Europe," the other continued.

"It's alright; I've grown to learn a lot these past few days. Anyways, the past is the past. It's not something that I had control over."

"That's our girl," grinned Isaiah.

"Just as strong and powerful as ever," chuckled Anthony.

"You never cease to amaze us, really," the other smiled. "Your entire being is just admirable in so many people's eyes. And we will always be by your side."

"Through thick and thin, the two of us will work for a beautiful future for you and the boys. That's a promise," Anthony raised his arms over the shoulders of his brother. "Now go, my dear friend! Explore and love the beautiful environment you help build outside of these palace walls!"

They signaled for the large gates to be opened. And what I saw was truly impeccable.

The dirty, cramped environment that I remembered was no longer there. The stone pathways were much smoother now, not as perfect as I would've liked, but better for the wooden wheels we used in town to transport large piles of goods. The walls of all the buildings had been cleaned and painted a bit. There were trees planted against every large opening and flowers bloomed of every color. Everything just looked so perfect in my eyes. I couldn't believe it at first.

"Sophia!" someone called my name.

"Oh Sophia! Thank you so much!"

"Huh?" I asked in astonishment.

"Thank you dear!" someone gave me a light hug.

"Give this to your mother, as a gesture from my family, honey!" another placed a big bag of bread loaves into my arms.

"What is going on?" I asked myself privately.

"Sweetheart! Take this! This is a sign of thanks from me to you!" a new voice put a bag full of fruit and vegetables into the empty crevices of my arms.

I could barely see over the food. Tons of thoughts ran through my mind as this all happened. First, what was going on? And second, was I really missed that much? I heard a few neighs from behind me and the wheels of a carriage echoed a bit. I turned around just a bit to see a horse staring at me. I giggled a bit and handed it a carrot to chew on. Its friend had gotten jealous and so I gave it one also.

"Hey, Sophia," an old man called from the carriage, "do you need a ride home? I don't think that you can carry all that without some help."

"No thanks, I wouldn't want to intrude on your schedule."

"No intruding! It's just my way of thanking you, come on! It'll be my pleasure to help you out after all you've done," he insisted.

I nodded and placed the bags of food onto the carriage before climbing into it myself. I sat in the back bench as he held onto the ropes that were used to steer the horses. A lot more people waved at me from the carriage and we even stopped a few more times to have people place more food around me. I was completely embarrassed and I didn't even understand what was going on.

"Why is everyone being so nice today?" I asked out loud.

"Why wouldn't we? This is all because of you!" an elderly voice replied from infront of me.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"All of these changes. The school being upgraded. The overall hygiene of the town. The electricity. All of this is because of you," I felt a tone of happiness in his voice.

"No sir, it's not because of me. But the royal family," I replied him.

"No no no; from what I've heard. You pushed for changes to be made, and your wishes were met. It's all because of you, dear."

He kept repeating that line. And it's not like I could tell him the truth of the truth. I just kept quiet and nodded with his words. It wasn't because of me though. It was because of the Queen. She had really wanted to make a difference, and she couldn't before. She didn't have anyone on the outside to have her help. And with me being so close to her, it was perfect. I just wish she hadn't put all the rewards and benefits under my name. It was because of her and her alone. She wanted to make a difference and she surely did. It's so much more beautiful now. The place that I called home finally reflected the kind of beauty that it held.

"Here we are!" the man sang in a joyous tone.

We had stopped right infront of my home. The place I grew up in. The place where I held a big portion of my memories. Someone poked their head from inside our house and stared at the carriage.

"Mom!! There's more food here!" the little girl screamed. It was Cindy. She had grown so much in my eyes. Her glance scanned the inside of the carriage to me and enlarged as she noticed that it really was me. "Oh my God! Sophia!"

Her scream erupted the entire block, causing everyone to poke their heads out of their homes. Cindy ran up to the carriage as I jumped out to meet her arms. She quickly burst out into tears as my other siblings raced towards us.

"You're back! I can't believe it!" she cried.

"I am," I patted her back in the hopes of calming her down a bit.

"Why didn't you visit?"

"I'm sorry I didn't. I wanted to finish all of the preparations and renovations before I did," I came up with the best excuse I could. I didn't have it in me to tell her the truth either. I just... It wasn't for her to know about. She's just a kid.

"Soph!" Benjamin yelled. I got up to hug him, when I noticed that he had grown so much. He was a bit taller than me now, for a thirteen year old. It was impeccable. He had gotten much leaner than before. "We missed you!"

"I missed you guys too! How is everyone? Are you helping around the house?" I asked him.

"Of course I am. Number two in class too!" he grinned mischievously at me.

"Well good, you better be a genius," I patted his head.

"Not as big of a genius as you though," he scratched the back of his head.

Ria and Jonathan ran to us as fast as they could. Both of them hugged me as I knelt down to meet their embraces. They were both crying lightly.

"Don't ever leave ever again!" Ria pleaded.

"Why were you gone for so long, Soph?" Jonathan asked me.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, honey," I kissed Ria on the forehead. "And I had some things to take care of. But now I'm back."

"Are you staying?" Ria asked me.

"I'm not staying for long. I have to go back to work."

"But you don't have to work now!" Jonathan pleaded. "We have been getting so many gifts and presents from people and—"

"Jonathan! Don't!" Benjamin growled authoritatively.

"You're just mad because Sophia has more power than you!" Ria stuck her tongue out at her older brother.

"Yeah! And we listen to her more!" Jonathan added.

Those two held onto both my hands and pulled me into the house. It was so decorated now. I could barely recognize it. There was a new extension in the back of the home, where the old living room used to be. The kitchen had gotten an incredible upgrade also. And light bulbs, you could see them from every corner of the house to add beautiful and subtle gleams of light for the darkness. Ren and Henry could walk now and so they ran from different parts of the family room in a pursuit of chasing each other. Mother crept from the kitchen to meet me. And as soon as she saw me, her eyes glistened even brighter than any jewel could.

"Oh my God, my baby!" She yelped as she ran up to me. Ria and Jonathan smiled before letting go of my hands and proceeding to chase the twins around the room. "Jun! Jun! Sophia is back!"

"And she brought food!" Benjamin yelled as he carried the heavier bags into the house.

"Lots of it too!" Cindy followed behind him.

 "Oh my baby, my little Sophia," my Mother's eyes were like waterfalls. "I'm so glad to see you."

"Mother, it's only been a few months."

"But look at you. Your face has matured so much. And your figure, I can see why you didn't come home after you started working at the palace. You probably have the Princes eating out of your hands," she winked at me as she pressed her hands against my cheeks. "You're so beautiful. Much more captivating that I remember."

"Oh my, Mother. No, I do not have Princes eating out of my hands," I grinned at her. It was the truth in a literal sense. But in a figurative sense, I was lying to my Mother. She didn't need to know that.

"You're lying to your Mother," she held onto my hand and dragged me to a seat. She forced me to sit down before doing so right beside me. "Tell me everything that's happened."

"Nothing too special," I lied once more. She didn't sense I was lying. She didn't know how to pinpoint my fibs. I knew that.

"Nothing too special? You mean becoming the head baker of the palace isn't too special?"

"How'd you know that?"

"Damien told us," my Mother smiled. "That boy sure has gotten much more handsome also. Feels like just yesterday that you two were crawling about the house."

"Stop reminiscing, Mother," I laughed. "What else has he told you?"

"Nothing else, his updates were too specific. You know him, likes to keep things private," she replied. "Jun! Jun! Come out of that damn workshop and help the kids out!"

My Father entered the room from a door that lead to his new workshop. He was covered in dust and dirt. I got up to give him a big hug before returning to my Mother. "Look at you! I hope I didn't get you too dirty. You better not be getting cozy with Princes!" Father followed Benjamin and Cindy back to the carriage to help carry things.

"Oh Jun! Stop it! You know that would be a miracle, but not impossible! Look at our beautiful baby!"

I patted down the front of my dress. Luckily, none of the dirt was permanent. I looked just as clean as I had when I first put on the piece of clothing. "Mother..."

"What? Can't I just be amazed by your looks!? He is just protective of his little angel," she grinned. "You know him. His words have an underlying care. Just between you and me, he just doesn't want to be a part of any wedding soon."

"I won't be getting married soon Father!" I yelled.

"Good! You better not be!" he exclaimed in return.

"Really? Why not? Are the Princes ugly?" Mother's face saddened a bit.

"No, they're not ugly."

"This means you've seen them! Okay, then why aren't you getting cozy with them?" Oh joy. The things I cannot tell my own Mother. And here she is, so focused on me 'getting cozy' with a Prince. If only she knew. Then maybe she'd change her mind. But knowing her, she wouldn't. She'd still be focused on me marrying a Prince.

"Because I'm not meant to be with them. It's not my place to be a royal." There was truth in my voice. I wasn't meant to be royalty. I felt as though I hadn't lived up to my family history well enough. I am the sole heir to the throne of Akore.

"Well, aren't you a positive bug," she sighed as her hands grazed by my cheeks once more. "I can't believe it though. You know, you should really consider on getting a boyfriend soon—someone who makes you happy."

"Actually—"

"Is there already someone!?" her eyes lit up even brighter than before. I shouldn't have said anything. She was just like a teenager who had just fallen in love.

"I'm not sure..." I scratched the back of my head.

"What do you mean, dear?" she pressed her fingers against my hair and pushed them behind my right ear.

"I don't know what to do," I confessed.

"There's more than one?"

I didn't respond to her words. I didn't know how to, actually. I just... I just wasn't sure. And that was the truth.

"So there are boys after you, I knew it!" she exclaimed.

"Shush Mother! If Father hears..."

"Then those boys won't even see the light of morning, yeah yeah," she chuckled a little bit. "I just hope it isn't Damien."

"What's wrong with Damien? You just said he was handsome two minutes ago," I wanted to know her point of view. What was so bad about him in her eyes? I didn't understand that. He seemed perfect in my eyes just months ago. But... you know, the whole hunter thing came about and then everything got ruined.

"Nothing too major," she told me with a small sigh. "Something about him just bothers me. Like he isn't all there. Like... like he has secrets. Tons of secrets. I mean, boy, is he handsome. He is lucky to have the kind of eyes that can just captivate everyone. Just honestly, something is off about him. I may not be able to point my finger as to what, but there is." Oh what my Mother didn't know but sensed. It was truly scary from my point of view. "But don't mind your little old Mother. I'm probably just paranoid. Anyways, focus on the one who makes you feel the most butterflies. That's when you know."

"It feels like that with each of them though," I replied.

"Then find the one that fits you best. The one that you really can't go a day without seeing or talking to. Just be with the one that you are truly happiest with. When it comes to the rest of your life, it's alright to finally be selfish."

"Knock knock~" someone's voice interrupted out conversation. It was the devil himself. Okay, not the devil. But pretty damn close.

"Oh Damien!" my Mother straightened up a bit. "What are you doing here, honey?"

"Just heard through the grapevine that Sophia came home, wanted to see for my own eyes."

"Oh," my Mother eyed me before getting up to hug him lightly. "Well, I'm just making lunch for everyone so you and your family are welcome to join us."

"I'm sure they'll come by to bring some food of their own, but thanks for the invite, Mrs. Song," he smiled.

My Mother rushed back into the kitchen. Damien approached me swiftly and said, "Hey, can I talk to you, privately?"

"Go upstairs!" yelled Ria. "It's Sophia's room now!"

She took a hold of my hand and dragged me all the way upstairs. Damien was following right behind us. There was only a single bedroom upstairs. And a vanity area for me. It was extremely clean. I never imagined that there wouldn't be another six beds in here. It was definitely not what I was used to seeing.

"No funny business!!" yelled my Father downstairs.

"Nothing is going on Father! Just talking!" I screamed in return.

"Better be!" He exclaimed in return.

Ria rushed back downstairs, leaving the two of us in my new room. I wondered where the other kids slept now that it was just for me, but I realized that there was a new extension to the back of the house. That's probably where the rest of them moved to. Damien and I walked over to my bed and sat about two feet apart. I didn't want to be right next to him.

"So... Soph..." Damien sighed lightly.

"Yes?"

"Sorry."

"Again?" I replied with a slight anger under my breath. "We've been here before Damien. Tomorrow, or maybe over lunch, you're going to flip the switch once more and hate everything that breathes."

He turned away from me and nodded. This meant that he understood what I was saying. I would've loved to believe him, really, but his track record wasn't the best. He definitely has a history of saying one thing and then doing another. And we both knew that he couldn't deny it.

"Okay, maybe I'm not the best promise keeper out there in the world," he sighed. "And maybe I'm the worst best friend ever. But... But it's all because I'm afraid for you, Soph."

"There's no reason to 'be afraid' for me. That's ridiculous."

"You're going to die in two weeks."

"No, I'm not," I bluntly replied.

His expression could only be described by shock and astonishment. He turned to look at me with his hazel eyes staring deep into my soul. I knew he was trying to find out if I was lying. But I really wasn't. I wasn't going to die on my own accord. And that was a promise.

"You're going to become," he uttered, "one of them."

"I'm not going to let my life expire so easily," I told him with a straight expression. "I have options and I've narrowed it down to two. And for the record, I'm already one of them."

"No you're not."

"My mother is a vampire. That means I am too. You were there when this was all revealed to me. And for you to just act as if you don't know is childish and stupid," I was getting irritated by his words. "I never thought you'd be that kind of person, Damien."

"You still have your humanity," he told me. "If you became a true one... you'd lose every drop of it."

"Really? Are you just saying that because of the assassination attempts on me? Have you turned your back on King Tablo or Queen Jenny? What about Isaiah and Anthony? They seem perfectly human to me actually. All the Princes are too," I didn't want to look at his eyes anymore. "For you to just claim that they didn't bear any humanity in them is crazy. In my eyes, to be honest, you're the one who is the monster."

That must've hurt him deep in his heart. But I knew that it the last line would. It had to be said. I don't know what sort of humanity he called for, but it surely wasn't what he had. His 'humanity' was merely a vision he held that he wouldn't let go of.

"I'm not the monster," he tried to convince himself.

"Oh really? What are some 'human' actions that you've done recently?"

And not a single reply was given. All I heard was his heavy breathing. I knew he was trying to think of one, but couldn't come up with an honest answer. "That is unfair Soph. You know it's my job to hunt vampires down and exterminate them."

"The evil ones. The ones who have bad intentions. Those ones. But for you to threaten to exterminate the very family you serve is insane. You can always turn your back on the 'profession' you've chosen. Why haven't you? Why do you hate them so much yet you work for them?"

"Because of my father."

"Because of your father? Really? I'm sure he'd be glad to know that his son is in a safer environment then he was after all the years he worked and salvaged to make sure that he returned home at the end of the day. And you can't tell me that I'm wrong. You have the option to leave yet you don't. You haven't. And I don't think you ever will."

Yet another brief moment of silence. The words that left my mouth were true. And he knew it. He didn't have an excuse this time. He didn't know what else to say actually. I'd silenced the hunter himself.

"So you're saying I'm obsessed?"

"No, I'm saying that your intentions are darkened by your hate. A hate that has no true foundation. I'm glad that you want to save people from the darker side of the world, but for you to pin all the hate on a type of person is foolish. Not all vampires are evil. And not all humans are good. If it were that way, my mother would still be alive and I wouldn't be dying."

"So what are you saying? What are you asking of me?"

"I just don't want you to be one of those hunters that fall off their rockers," I turned back to look him in the eyes. "That is not a fate meant for someone like you. I know your actions are for the better of the world, my world, our world. But your priorities need to be straightened. If you're going off into missions, alone, and getting injured simply because all of your training is thrown out the window as you think of me; then you're going to die or worse, you're going to end up being mental. You're the best of the best of the best. You're the leader of Team Alpha. What more can that title hold?"

"It's because I love you," he sighed. "I love you."

His confession didn't puncture my heart. It didn't cause butterflies in my stomach. It didn't bring visions of the future in my mind. It was simply a childish confession. "No you don't," I told him.

"Yes, yes I do."

"You simply care for me. This love you have is merely the need to protect me from a life that you never wanted for me. I may not know what love is but it surely isn't this."

"It's not what I'm showing?"

"It's not."

Damien stood up from my bed and straightened his clothes a bit. "Then I'll prove to you that I really do love you. I will. I know you may not believe me now, but in the future you will see just how much affection I hold for you. I know we've been through this so many times before. I know that I've turned my back on my promises each and every time. And you're right. My hate is merely a hoax that I've fabricated to make myself feel better. I should focus on my duty and leave once I feel uncomfortable. Those two options you mentioned earlier. One of them is to have a Prince turn you right? Does that mean you love one of them? And the other, it's to go through the surgery and hope for the best, correct? Can you really do something that... unpredictable?" He started to walk towards my door. Turning around briefly, just enough for me to see the profile of his face. He shed a couple of tears. "I just don't want to lose you. Do what you have to. Do what you think is best. Just know what I'll support you every step of the way. Even if that means crushing my own heart."

How I wish he really meant it. How I wish I knew if he truly wished me the best. How I wish he had no darkness in his heart. And in what's to come, he surely does prove it. He really does show that he loves me. He was willing to give up everything for me. And he does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHO LIKES LEAVING THINGS WITH CLIFFHANGERS?! TIFFANY DOES :D lol. Soooo. what did you guys think? Please tell me some feedback! <3 That would mean the world to me! I love hearing your opinions and thoughts for each and every chapter and such. 

I included some private time with Myungsoo, Isaiah and Anthony moment, Cathy's personality and then another Damien confession. I know what you guys are thinking. 'OMG TIFFANY WHY WOULD YOU PUT IN ANOTHER CONFESSION'. I honestly don't know. I felt as though it was appropriate. I mean, he's the other side of the love line, you know? She has her heart with someone else and he has to watch her from the distance. He wants her love. He wants to be with her. He wants to be the one to wake up next to her in the morning. But he knows he isn't. And he's not the type to fall back and let it happen. He will fight, fight until the end of it all. He's the type of man that Tablo should have been. He shouldn't have let Aurora go so easily. And he shouldn't have thought he knew what was best for her. Damien is the more mental side of the coin. Tablo is the more emotional side. But they still end in tragedy. Sad, right? D: 

SO IS HIS CONFESSION TRUE AS BLUE THIS TIME!? OR NOT!? tell me what your predictions are. the last line should be such an annoyance to you guys lol. what do you guys think is going to happen?! :3

Isn't Cathy so cute! She's the type of mom who is so involved and is very...dramatic. And Jun is adorable lol. The potective and playful daddy~ He's just like my daddy <3 

DON'T FORGET, KEEP VOTING GUYS <3 LEAVE BEHIND SOME COMMENTS FOR ME TO READ. THEY MAKE MY DAY ;D

 

 

 

 

 

 

@SHAELFICE~ :D lol. Your comments make me giggle. :3 I put a lot of dramam and humour in this one! I hope you like it! aweee. I don't want to give anything away, but i promise you that I will continue it if you guys wants me to. But this will end epicly. thank you so much for sticking around <3

@Shaneru-chi~ Thank you so muc <3 :D I needed to add some light and happiness into the fic, I felt like i was being too melancholy and gloomy sobs. 

@deliriousdeviation~ OH YEAH THEY DID GIVE HER THE FRICKIN' ISLAND. the contrast and different points of love is imperative in this fic of mine :3 hehe~ I'm not sure if that was him, but it does sound like him. lol. I didn't put any names because I didn't want to figure it out hahahhaha. DUN DUN DUN THEN YOU SHALL HATE ME FOR THE LAST SENTENCE OF THIS CHAPTER OH MAN. Thank you~ I'm glad that my plot changes and my character introductions and relationships haven't angered you yet. I didn't mean for it to be like a family affair basically. Like everyone was connected some way somehow. MORE TWISTS AND TURNS COMING UP. Aweeee <3 Yaaay~ Glad to see that you left behind a why on who you voted for! your long comments are like the best ever omg. making me all smile over here that I made someone excited over my story d'awee. 

@BeautyDarkAngel~ Your prediction is interesting... BUT SHE AIN'T GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT BB~ <3

@Jelly143~ oooh~ <3 yay~ glad to see someone sees his undenying love for her. even though he was the biggest jerk in history during the first few chapters lol. 

@Animeakume~ WOOOOTTTT. Glad to know who you voted for bb~ :D

@ilovemilk~ omg i love milk too. especially milk tea. updated ^^

@IAmAClumsyPanda~ SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG BB. FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE. oooh a Dongwoo lover here~ interesting <3