Suprise dinners and midnight walks.

I Chose You

 

We swam for the afternoon, then Jess and I laid down to tan, and of course  Kim Bum and Hyun Woo had to throw a bucket of water on us. Even though we were angry, we all still had fun. Also Hyun Woo and I were a lot more friendlier than before. 
 
"What are you wearing for supper tonight?" I looked over at Jessica who was going through her closet, looking for something to wear that night.
 
"I don't know, clothes..?" She glared at me and slapped my arm as I laughed. "I'm being serious!" 
I put my hands up in apology and shrugged. "I haven't put much thought in to it."
 
She came and sat down beside me on her bed. "Hey, we both have boyfriends now. We have to look good." She winked at me and headed back to her closet.
 
Right. Am I really doing the right thing? Dating Kim Bum when i'm not even sure I like him more then a friend? I sighed and drew my attention back to Jess as she showed me a few dresses. 
 
"Go with that one." I said pointing to one of the dresses. She smiled brightly and put the other ones back.
 
"I knew you would chose this one!" She happily skipped into the bathroom and shut the door. I laid back and looked up at the ceiling. 
 
"Don't you even dare think of breaking them up Tiffany." I said to myself, nodding my head as an agreement and sitting back up when the bathroom opened and Jess stood there looking stunning as usual in the dress. 
 
"What do you think?" She twirled around a few times and I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.
 
"Perfecto."
 
 
 
 
                      "How about this?" I walked out of the bathroom in a pair of shorts and a flowy tank top. Jess gave me a knowing look and I headed back into the bathroom to change. I heard some rustling in the room and then a knock on the door. 
 
"Yes?" The door opened and Jess stood there with a grin on her face. "Try this on!" She handed me whatever was in her hand and shut the door. 
 
 I shook my head and glanced down at the piece of clothing she gave me. It was a dress. I shrugged my shoulders seeing I had nothing to loose and quickly slipped on the dress. I turned to the mirror. It was white, lacy, and had 3 quarter length sleeves. They were lace, but didn't have material under them so you could see my skin. The dress wasn't really low cut but it was fitted. And surprisingly it hugged my body in all the right places. 
 
"I'm coming out now!" I called to Jess, who probably knew I would like the dress. I opened the door and stepped into the room. 
 
Jessica's face lightened up when she saw me and clapped her hands together in delight.
 
"If I was a guy, i'd be all over you." She said, checking out the dress. I smacked her arm and she winked at me. 
 
"C'mon! We only have a few hours to get ready." She dragged me back into the bathroom, where somehow a giant set of makeup and hair supplies were waiting. 
 
"Lets get started!"
 
After maybe an hour, or two, I had no idea, we were finished. Jessica had worked her magic on me and I came out looking, well beautiful actually. 
 
She did my hair in loose curls and then put on just a little bit of makeup but it turned out to be really pretty. Then she went on to herself. Finally we were both finished and ready at 7:00 sharp. I took a deep breath and put on my heels, which by the way were also Jessica's, and grabbed her hand as we skipped out the door and down the hallway laughing. 
 
 
Hyun Woo POV
 
 
Tiffany was right when she said Kim Bum was a nice guy. We had gotten to become friends and now it was like we knew each other for years.
 
"So how did you and Jessica get together?" I turned to Kim Bum who was sitting in a chair playing with a ball he found.
 
"Through a friend." He nodded his head and looked up at me.
 
"She's a tough one aint she?" We both laughed and I checked the clock. 6:30. 
 
"I guess we should get ready. They'll be angry if we're late." Kim Bum said, laughing. I smiled and agreed. We were both wearing tuxes, seeing how Jess wanted this to be a fancy dinner. I had no complaints because I thought I looked pretty good in a tux. 
 
Kim Bum tapping on my shoulder drew me from my thoughts and he pointed to the door, saying we should head out. I followed him out the door and we headed to the special dinner that was set up. Yippie. 
 
More time that I have to see her and miss her even more. 
 
Tiffany POV
 
"Why aren't they here yet?" Jess exclaimed, angrily checking her phone and looking around.
 
"Jess, it's only 7:05. Give them a break." She grunted in defeat and then muttered something about being on time.
 
"Hey look! Here they come." I pointed to her, the two guys walking our way. 
 
She smiled brightly and turned to me. "Flaunt it girl." I blushed at her sudden comment and then looked down at my dress which was showing  a lot more of my "stuff". 
 
I looked at Kim Bum who was wearing a Tuxedo, and was really, really looking well, hot. I was flustered at my thoughts but then I turned to Hyun Woo, who was also wearing a tux. It was hard to keep my eyes off him but I finally dragged them back to Kim Bum. 
 
He walked up to me and then stopped. "You look... just wow." I furiously blushed at his compliment. I wasn't used to wearing things like that, and getting compliments like that. 
 
"Thanks, you look," I gulped, not sure if I should say he looks "hot" like I thought. "....wow too." 
 
We both laughed at that and I glanced over at Jessica and Hyun Woo. She was fixing his tie and then kissed his cheek. It was difficult to tear my gaze from them but when Hyun Woo looked at me, I instantly looked back up at Kim Bum
 
"Shall we go?" He stuck his arm out for me like a gentleman, and I giggled and took it. "We shall." 
We then walked off to whatever Jess had planned for our surprise dinner. 
 
___________________________________________________________________
 
 
"Are you sure this is for us?" I glanced around the room that the fancy dinner was set up in. Jess nodded and pulled us towards the table.
 
"I helped out a bit so please complement my hard work as much as you can." She smiled and winked, and I laughed seeing how the two boys thought she was serious.
 
"It's just a joke boys." I said, as I walked past them and followed Jess to the table.
 
They laughed unsure of what to do and then followed us to the table. We sat down, Kim Bum beside me, Jess across from me and Hyun Woo in the seat diagonal of me. 
 
"So what's for supper?" Kim Bum asked as he picked up the "menu".
 
"Anything you would like!" Jess exclaimed, probably proud since she had set most of this up. 
I smiled at her, and she smiled right back with flushed cheeks.
 
We all ordered and sat at the table and talked until it was ready. 
 
After a few minutes of waiting, the food arrived and we hungrily dug in. I literally melted from how good it tasted.
 
"Oh my god Jess! Who made this? It tastes amazing!" I moaned, shoving more food into my mouth.
 
"Slow down ya pig." She said laughing at me. I pouted and stuck my tongue out at her and continued eating. 
 
"Whatever." I glanced up to Hyun Woo, who happened to be staring right at me. I quickly looked back down, my cheeks red. 
 
'Why is he staring at me?! Stay calm Tiffany, stay calm.'
 
I took a deep breath and looked back up at Hyun Woo, who was still staring me down. I then turned to Kim Bum.
"Is your food good?" He nodded and smiled, then nudged me pointing to my food. "Eat more." 
 
I nodded and grabbed a spoonful of pasta and shoved it into my mouth. He smiled and patted my head.
 
I pouted and hit his hand off my head. "Hey, i'm not a dog." He grinned and shrugged. "You sure?"
 
I glared at him and slapped his arm, then mumbling about how I wasn't the one who was the dog. 
 
Jessica who was sitting across from me was laughing and smiling at us. I turned to Hyun Woo, who's face was blank and he was just pushing around the food on his plate.
 
Is something wrong with him? I thought confused on why he was so, well, un-amused.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
After we finished our supper, we all decided to go walk off the meal. We headed outside and took in the beautiful scenery around us. They trees drooped over the path as if they were a canopy. Flowers were blooming on the side of the path and the moon that was getting brighter shone off every crack and made it bright.
 
"This is amazing!" I gasped looking all around.
 
"I know right?" Jess exclaimed to me.
 
We walked a little further and Jessica gasped. Sitting on the edge of a lake were two peddle boats. She ran up and sat right in one.
 
"Kim Bum! Time to race!" I laughed as Kim Bum slumped over to the other peddle boat and hopped in it. Those two were always competing in everything, and Jess wouldn't gave up until she won.
 
"You guys wanna come?" I shook my head at Jess, and glanced to the side to see Hyun Woo do the same. "Ok! We will be back when I win!" She pushed into the water and started to paddle fast off into the lake.
 
"Hey wait up!" Kim Bum started and quickly paddled after her.
 
I giggled and looked around. Behind a few trees I spotted a bench and walked over to it, sitting down, I patted the spot beside me for Hyun Woo to sit down. He hesitated, but finally sat down beside me. 
 
It was silent for a few moments before I decided to say something.
 
"Look if its-"
 
"I'm sorry." I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "What are you talking about?"
 
"It's my fault for making you sad. I didn't mean for things to happen that way, they just, did. I know things will never go back to the same way again, but I just need for you to know that I did it so you wouldn't be hurt anymore."
 
"I don't underst-"
 
My eyes widened when I realized that, his lips were on mine, silencing me from talking.
 
Wait, Hyun Woo was kissing me?!
 
 
_____________________________________________
 
Im sooooo soooooo sooooooo sorry :'( Things have been crazy busy for me and I haven't had anytime to write new chapters. I was in Cuba a few weeks ago and had written this chapter when I was there. But just never foung the time to upload it when I got back. So right now at 1:00 am I am uploading it! ^^
 
I hope you enjoyed it!~ <3