Spending The Night With You

I Chose You

 

I sat on my bed and layed back on the pillows. I sighed, realizing how much work I had.  I was about to start it, when I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up, seeing Jessica was calling me. 
 
"Yeoboseyo?" 
 
"Fany! Please come out to dinner with me tonight! And bring Kim Bum!"
 
I was about to talk when I heard the phone click and no one was on the other end. I slowly got up and walked into the bathroom for a shower before I would call Kim Bum. 
 
I sent him a text and he willingly agreed. Jess told me to meet her at the Italian restuarant down the street from her house at 6:30. I decided to curl my hair and then did my makeup lightly. I pulled on a dress and slipped on my shoes. 
 
 
 
The clock said six, and I heard a car horn beep. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I smiled at Kim
Bum as I opened the car door. 
 
"Annyeong!" He smiled back at me pulling out of my driveway. 
 
"Shall we go?" I nodded and we headed to the restuarant.
 
We got there and I started getting out of the car. Kim Bum opened the restaurant door for me and I went inside. 
I saw Jessica sitting down and she waved us over. Then I noticed next to her was none other than Lee Hyun Woo. 
 
We walked over and I bowed to him. 
 
"Neh, Hyun Woo, this is Tiffany as you already know, and Kim Bum." He nodded to him and we took our seats. Jessica beside Hyun Woo, and me beside Kim Bum. It was silent for a moment until Kim Bum broke the awkwardness. 
 
"So, when did you guys meet?" Jessica's eyes brightened and she leaned forward. 
 
"Well...." I looked out the window, as she dished everything to Kim Bum. Boy that guy is strong. 
 
"So, what are you studying in school?" I turned my head to see him looking me in the eye. The one who broke my heart. 
 
"Im not sure right now. Im just trying everything out."
 
I told him looking around to see if our food was coming. 
 
"Hungry I see?" I bit my lip and shook my head.
 
"Ani, just looking at the nice decorations." He laughed and I turned to see that there really wasn't any.
 
I crossed my arms and turned to Kim Bum poking him. He turned to look at me and I gave him my puppy dog eyes.
 
He sighed, "Can't you wait until we have food?" I shook my head, and he handed me the candy. Jess laughed.
 
"You still carry around that stuff?" 
 
He smiled and patted my head. "She gets hungry so easily." We all laughed and for once that evening I felt in peace. My phone started ringing and I checked to see who was calling. 
 
My dad. I felt my face brighten as I answered the phone.
 
"Daddy!"
 
I heard Sica telling Hyun Woo that I was originally from the states and my family still lives there. 
 
We talked for a while and I hung up, happier than before. Jess smiled at me, happy that I could talk to them. 
The food arrived and we finished it. "Mmhmm! That was so good!" They all laughed as we walked out to the car. 
"You find all food good Mushroom." I slapped his arm and pouted as he laughed at my reaction. 
 
"Your a meanie Kim Bum." He shook his head and smiled at me. We bowed to the couple and I went and hugged Jess.
 
"Treat him nicely tonight Fany." She whispered in my ear, winking at me as they headed to his car. 
 
"Its not like that!" I protested, yelling at her.
_________________________________________
We got to my house and I thanked Kim Bum as I got out of the car. 
 
"Fany, meet me at our secret hideout in two days. At 8:00!" He drove away waving and I headed inside. 
Our secret hideout was a beautiful place no one else knew about. We always went there when we were kids, just to get away from everyone else.
 
I was confused but tired so I ignored my thoughts. I changed into my pyjamas and slowly walked to my bed. I layed down and looked at the picture beside my bed. 
 
"You're a mean guy, Lee Hyun Woo."
 
_________________________________
 
Im sorry this is really short! I was waiting for my graphics and I finally got them yesterday and today! 
I need to post for my other story so the next chapter might be posted in a few days!~
Annyeong~ <3