Love Me.

I Chose You

 

I could see the outline of his figure sitting on the bench. I stopped and took a few deep breaths before walking up. So many thoughts were going through my head and I found it hard to think. I approached the bench. The moonlight shone down and showed me his beautiful smile. I felt my heart beat quicken as I sat down beside him. Neither one of us spoke at all, and just sat there. 
 
"So-"
 
"I-" 
 
We both blushed and I apologized. "Sorry, you go first." He shook his head and nodded to me. I awkwardly looked down at my feet and kicked around a rock.
 
"Was what you said earlier true?" He bit his lip slightly then slowly nodded. 
"So you never stopped loving me?" I felt my lower lip start to tremble and held back a sob. He suddenly grabbed my hands and squeezed them tightly. 
 
"I never stopped loving you. I've always loved you." 
 
My eyes widened and a tear slipped out and fell down my cheek. He wiped it away and gave me a sad smile. "Don't cry. It's my fault that I left you and made you sad. Don't blame yourself."
 
I knew he meant well and that he was truly sorry, but it came to me that we would probably never be together ever again. But the pain in my heart that had been there for so long had started to fade away. I realized that he didn't stop loving me and It felt like a weight was lifted off my chest. 
 
"So I have a question for you." I asked quietly. 
"Ok, what is it?" 
 
"How did you meet Jess?" 
 
He took a deep breath and turned to me. 
 
"Well actually our parents work together. When I started college, my parents told me she would also be attending the same school. So her parents asked me to look after her. I didn't think anything would come out of it, but one day she asked me out on a date and I couldn't say no since my parents didn't want the relationship with her parents ruined so I was forced into it."
I nodded slowly understanding what had happened. "Ahh, so thats how it all is." 
 
I was startled when his hands were around mine and his eyes were staring into mine. 
 
"I know this is really sudden and we both have other people, but Tiffany, will you please be my girlfriend?" 
 
My mouth dropped open and my eyes widened. "W-what? But you have Jess!" And i have Kim Bum, who had not been on my mind. He pulled us up off the bench and held my hands tightly. 
 
"I know, but I don't think I can last without you by my side anymore." 
 
"Hyun Woo..." He smiled at me and leaned in closer. 
 
"I love you Hwang Miyoung." His lips crashed onto mine and his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to him. At first I tried to resist, pushing on his chest, but after failing I gave in and enjoyed the kiss. My arms found their way around his neck and my hands gently tugged at his hair when he bit my lip to ask for entrance. I let him know it was ok, when I let out a moan and could feel him smirk. We fought for dominance and had to both pull away, panting.
 
"Wow." 
My heart was thumping and my lips were tingling. He linked my fingers back in between his and my hand with his thumb. 
 
"So will you be my girlfriend?" 
 
"I...."
 

____________________________________________

I have a big apology to make because I havent updated for almost a month! School is over now so I can post more often. Im really sorry I haven't posted and when i do its these short chapters. I will have to get a new computer because i've typed the past few chapters on my phone so thats why they're not as good!

but i hope you enjoyed it anyway and please wait for the next chapter!