Strawberry Ice Cream

I Chose You

 

The past week was hectic. School was a pain, and the most annoying was Hyun Woo. Jessica would make me and Kim Bum go where ever she went with him, and It made me feel even worse. I didn't want to even look at him. So I gave all my attention to Kim Bum, and I could tell he liked that. 
 
After a long day of studying, I decided I wanted to take a break so I headed to the nearest ice cream place. I opened the stores door and walked inside. I looked at all the choices and my eyes lit up. 
 
"Wah, so many!" My stomach growled in delight and I found the kind I wanted. I grabbed my wallet and looked up to the cashier. 
"One strawberry Ice cr-"
 
I'm sure my mouth dropped opened as I realized who was standing there. I bit my tongue, holding myself back from getting angry. 
"Are you following me?!" He scoffed and smirked at me leaning on the counter. 
 
"Me? Following you? I think I should be the one asking that. For your information, I work here."
 
I glared at him then sighed. "Ok, I'd like my ice cream please." 
 
He just stood there and look at me. 
"Excuse me? I asked you for my ice cream." He just smiled, but I was just getting more angry. 
 
Huffing out air, I gave in and put my bag over my shoulder. "Fine. I'll just find another place."
 
Maybe it was disappointment, or just evilness, but for a moment I saw something in his eyes that reminded me of the old him. But then he smirked right at me and all those thoughts left my mind. 
I sighed and opened the door, hearing the chime, as it slammed shut behind me. 
Note to self; Never go there again.
 
 
**
 
 
I found another ice cream shop, without any ex boyfriends working there. I happily skipped home eating my strawberry ice cream. Finally I felt at peace and didn't have any worries on my mind. As I walked past a park I stopped. I slightly smiled remembering the memories here.
 
"Hyun Woo! Don't eat my ice cream!" 
 
"Only if you can catch me!"
 
We ran around the park, me chasing him with a big grin on my face.
 
I sighed and walked into the park and sat down on an empty bench. I leaned back and closed my eyes, soaking in the warm rays of the sun. 
"So you're here too." 
 
I groaned hearing his voice and gathered up my stuff to leave. 
 
"Leaving so soon?" He plopped himself down on the bench and smiled up at me. 
 
I sighed and rolled my eyes, folding my arms over my chest. "Can't you just let me sit in peace?"
 
He tilted his head to the side, and thought for a moment. "I'm good."
"Alright." I my heal to leave.
 
"Wait! I won't say anything or even move." I glanced back at him and slightly smirked. I turned fully around and stared right at him. 
 
"You won't even look at me once right?" He nodded his head eagerly and I shrugged. "Alright, if you don't do any of that you can stay but if you do, bye bye."
 
I sat back down and smiled at him. "No breathing either." He looked at me with shocked eyes, and I held back a laugh. I looked forward again, and a smile grew upon my face. After a while, I heard some awkward sounds beside me and turned to see his face red, cheeks puffed out and sweat rolling down his forehead. I couldn't help it and laughed, covering my mouth right after I did. He let out a breath and turned to me.
 
I turned my head back, with a poker face. "Hey! You laughed!" 
I shook my head. "You breathed and looked at me." 
 
He pouted and crossed his arms. "Not fair! You laughed at me!" I shrugged and crossed one leg over the other one. 
 
"Rules are rules." He sighed and I heard him turn.
 
"We're getting along you know." I scoffed and raised my eye brows.
 
"Getting along? Really?" I shook my head and glanced at my watch. 
 
"Well, I have to go." I stood up and gathered up my bag. "Wait, i'll walk you home!"
 
I sighed and turned to him. "I'm not sure what you think is going on, but we're not friends. And I don't plan on being friends either."
 
He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked down. 
 
"Well then I guess you'll be having a hard time, since I want us to be friends." He smiled brightly and I mentally cursed, forgetting how his smile lit up so brightly. 
 
He came closer to me and I gulped, now sure the redness on my face was visible. 
 
"My smile still gets to you doesn't it?" He winked at me as he walked right passed me and then out of the park. 
My fists were clenched as I glared at him as he left. Picking up a rock from the ground I chucked it at a tree.
 
"I will never ever fall for him."
 
___________________________________________________
 
I AM SO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY :'( 
too all my lovely subbies and readers, Im terribly sorry I didn't update for like a month :( 
School has been hectic, and i've just finished all this work i got today, so i will be updating more from now on!
Also my other story will be update very soon! So i apoligize! D:
Please comment your thoughts~ 
Annyeong! <3