Perfectly Pink

I Chose You

 

I stepped inside the large building as someone grabbed my bags from me and took them off somewhere. I gaped at how big it was.
 
"Hey close your mouth, it's rude." Jessica pushed my mouth closed and I gave her a look. She shrugged and skipped off wrapping her arm around Hyun Woo's. I rolled my eyes and took another look around. 
 
"This is amazing isn't it?" Kim Bum appeared on my side and I nodded, still shocked from how nice it was. 
 
"This is just...wow." He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Oh c'mon, lets unpack."
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
One of the many servents that worked there showed me to my room. He opened the door leaving my luggage on the inside. He then bowed and swiftly left the room shutting the door behind him. I took one look around the room and fell in love. Everything was pink. The walls, bed, table, and the bathroom was no joke either. I jumped and fell onto the giant, fluffy bed. I smiled to myself, and grabbed the pink heart pillow sitting beside me. He didn't forget that I was in love with pink. I was almost happy. Almost. But I mentaly hit myself not think that way. There was a knock on my door, and I pulled myself off the comfy bed. I opened the door and saw a smiling Kim Bum.
 
"Can I come in?" I nodded my head ever so slightly and opened up the door further.
 
"Wow, that's a lot of pink." 
I blushed, embaressed of my intense love for the colour. After shutting the door, we stood there awkwardly, not sure of what to say. 
 
"Have you looked around the vila yet?" I shook my head and sat down on the side of the bed, Kim Bum doing the same. 
 
"Well maybe would could look around together?" I could hear the hope in his voice, and turned to see him fiddling with his fingers. He glanced up at me, and I smiled brightly. 
 
"I'd love to!" He smiled right back and we sat there.
 
The more I stared at him the more the blush in my cheeks continued to rise. His gaze dropped down to my lips, which I was now biting. He slowly started to lean in, and I leaned in to meet him half way, when we were luckily inturupted by a knock on the door. We both jumped back in surprise and stood up abruptly. 
 
"Fany! Hurry up! We're going swimming!" I sighed in relief as Jessica didn't walk in. "Oh, you too Kim Bum!" 
 
We both blushed furiosly at that comment and when we heard her heels click down the hallway, Kim Bum
headed to his room to get changed. I shut the door behind him and slid down it, sitting on the floor. 
 
 
What was happening?
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
I had changed in to my bikini and put a shirt over and slipped on some shorts. I grabbed my phone and sunscreen and placed them all in a bag as I slipped on my flip flops and headed out to the pool.
With my bad sense of direction, I wasn't able to find it at first, but after I asked someone, I was able to find it easily. The sun was bright and shining and it was a perfect day to swim. I sat my bag down on a chair and took a look at the large pool.
 
"Wah! It looks so cool!" I sat down on the edge and kicked my feet around for a while, soaking in the rays of the sun. 
 
"You like it?" I turned my head around, then put a hand over my eyes to guard them from the sun. The person then sat down beside me and it turned out to be, Hyun Woo.
 
I nodded my head and looked around the pool area. "When did you get all of this?" I said, refering to the Vila.
 
"Two years ago, my fathers company sky rocketed in sales, and suddenly we had enough money to feed Korea. So we were able to get this." I pursed my lips and nodded, feeling very distant and awkward. 
 
"So, you and that Kim Bum guy are dating?" I stopped kicking around the water and scratched my neck. "Um, yeah I guess so." 
 
He laughed and layed back on the ground. "Doesn't sound like you are."
 
I put my hands down behind me to hold myself up as I looked up to the clear blue sky. "Have you ever met someone thats done so much for you, and you'd do anything to repay them?" I glanced back at him and he
nodded.
 
"And say they said one thing, or asked you one thing, after they have done so much for you and you know you have to do it, even if you don't feel the same?" 
 
He pushed himself back up beside me and sadly smiled. "He's a really nice guy." I sighed and smiled back. "I know. That's why I'm afraid I'll hurt him."
 
"You know, even though you may think you'll hurt him , or someone else, the one who's really going to hurt is yourself because you arent listening to your own heart."
 
I thought for a moment. Is he trying to tell me something here? I was about to ask him when someone came running and jumped right into the pool.
 
"Get in guys! It feels great!"
 
What really is happening?
 
 
____________________________________________
 
 I hope you enjoyed this weeks update! It was alot of fun writing it~
Stay patient for the next one!
Oh, and comment! It means alot when you guys do :) 
Byebye! <3