Broken Heart.

I Chose You

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
 
"I....."
 
I jumped up quickly, startled by the sound of the alarm clock. I pushed the blankets off and sat up. It was all a dream? I never actually went out to talk to him, he never asked me to be his girlfriend? I could remember it clearly, but somehow I ended up in bed, without remembering how I got here. 
 
The clock read 8:00, so I hopped into the shower because soon we would be on a plane flying back home.
Twenty minutes later I checked my phone and there was a message waiting. 
 
'I hope you think about what I said last night.' 
 
I stopped breathing for a moment, realizing nothing was a dream, and all of it really did happen. I was at a loss for words, and I quickly got changed before Jess came knocking at my door.
 
"Hey! Hurry up!"
 
I grunted back in response before opening the door, dragging my bag behind me. 
 
"God, I didn't even bring that much." She smirked and I pouted.
"Those pink things were too cute not to take so, i just kept a few." 
 
She shook her head, laughing at me as she shut the door behind me and we walked down to the main floor. 
 
So this is a first. We have to wait for you guys now." Hyun Woo and Kim Bum were both standing by the door with luggage in their hands. I briefly looked at Hyun Woo, who was staring right back at me.
 
My eyes quickly went to Kim Bum who smiled at me. 
We all hopped in the car, and drove to the airport, no one talking. Something was up, and I was especially tense. Every time I would look into the mirror, Hyun Woo's eyes would meet mine and I would quickly direct my attention to the window. 
 
"Is something wrong?" I turned my head to Jessica, who was looking at me with a worried expression. I gave her a small smile and grabbed her hand and slightly squeezed it. 
 
"I'm fine." 
 
But in reality I wasn't because I was about to break my best friend's heart. 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________
im very sorry for updating late again, and a short chapter at that. I have been pretty busy and i am away visitng family for the week so I didn't have internet to update. I will try to update again when I get back, but I leave again only a few days after I get home but i wont be gone for longer than 4 days. Please patienly wait for the next chapter!