I Missed You

I Chose You

 

"I'm glad you agreed to meet me."
 
I awkwardly sat down in the chair across from him and gave a small smile.
"Uh, yeah, no problem; I wasn't that busy so.." 
 
He nodded and then looked down and pursed his lips as if he wanted to say something. 
"Did you, uhh, think about what I said before?" 
 
My mind traveled back to the last night at the villa. He told me everything, and confidently asked me to be his girlfriend. No matter how badly I wanted to say yes, I couldn't bring myself to do it. For one, he was dating my best friend. I would never purposely hurt her like that. 
 
"Tiffany?" I looked up at him, his eyebrows were creased and his eyes had a worried look. "Are you okay?" I studied his features, he had gotten manlier, and I couldn't help but miss him. I missed the way he looked at me, the way he held my hand, the way he kissed me. No matter how much I tried to forget it, I couldn't. Tears started to slip from my eyes and Hyun Woo quickly got up and ran to my side. 
 
"Whats wrong Fany? Tell me."
He gently my hair and pulled me to his chest. 
 
"Why are you doing this to me..." I sobbed quietly. He pulled me away from his chest so he could look at me. 
"What am I doing?" He gave me a sad look and wiped away my falling tears. 
 
"How could you leave me all alone when I was so in love with you, and not tell me the truth. My heart was broken Hyun Woo. It hurt so much." I gave him a pained look and his eyes welled up with water.
 
"Then you come back and you're with someone else. And you pretend not to know who I am. How could you?!" The tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't stop myself.
 
It was quiet and for a moment I thought he had left. 
 
"I never meant for things to happen like this. I say I was doing it to protect you, but I was scared. Scared of losing you." 
His eyes told the truth and I couldn't help myself.
 
I leaped out of the chair and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms followed and he tightly wrapped the around my waist. "I missed you so much." I confessed.
 
 
"What is going on?!" 
 
 
 
_______________________________
 
Im really sorry for not updating for a month, i've been pretty busy. School starts in like 6 days so now I will be updating every 2 weeks. I'm trying to update more often so please forgive me when I upload short chapters :/ 
byee~