Wipe My Tears

I Chose You

 

The next morning I found it hard to get up. Tiredness had overpowered me and I finally decided to head back to my cosy bed. I fell back into a soundless sleep.
 
 I stretched my arms as light shone through the curtains into my eyes. As I squinted my eyes, I checked my clock and saw it read three o'clock. I quickly threw the blankets off of myself, and ran to the bathroom for a quick shower. After I finished, I put my straight hair back into a pony tail and threw on some leggings and a sweater. I had to go groccery shopping, for in and hour, Jessica would be coming over. I grabbed my wallet and phone and got into my car. The story wasnt as busy as usual and I sighed in relief. I took a basket and headed through the illes looking for something we could have to eat. I spied the vegetable ille and shook my head seeing Jess hated cucumbers. I chuckled and picked up some meat to eat with some noodles. Walking past the "Junk food" illes I spotted a pink thing sitting on a self and suddenly someone bumped into my shoulder.
 
A/N: (ehehehe getting distracted by pink stuff^^)
 
"Oh, i'm sorry." I bowed my head apologizing to the person. 
 
"It's okay." My eyes widened as I reconized the voice. Lifting my head I crossed my fingers hoping it wasnt them, then inwardly groaned as I came eye to eye with Hyun Woo.
 
"Oh it's you!" I nodded my head saying yes as he smiled innocentley. I bit my tounge to stop from falling into his smile. 
 
"Well I have to go, Jessica is coming over later, so goodbye." I turned to walk away when he grabbed my shoulder. I paused thinking he might have remember me when, 
 
"What's your name again?" I rolled my eyes, seeing how he was still clueless as ever. 
 
"Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany." After that I walked off, before he could talk to me again. 
 
 
           "Ya, Hwang Miyoung!" I shook my head and looked at Jessica who was pulling at my hair. 
 
"Bwo?!" She got up and stretched yawning.
 
"Do you think me and Hyun Woo are a good couple?" She sat infront of me her eyes glittering with hope. I paused for a moment holding back any feelings that were left for him. 
 
"A perfect one Jessie, don't worry."
 
She smiled with content digging into her food like a happy kid that just got the toy they wanted. I couldn't help but smile, and watched her delicously eat her meat. She looked up at me and turned her head to the side. 
 
"Something wrong?"
 
Something wrong?
Everything was wrong!
You're dating my first love.
The one who broke my heart.
The one I loved to death.
The one that now loves you. 
 
"Nope. Nothing at all."
 
          Jessica left around 7:30 and I then realized I had to meet Kim Bum at eight. I quickly changed my sweater for a floral pattern shirt and put on some boots. I hopped back into my car and headed off to our old getaway. I drove in, parked the car and stepped outside. I shivered and realized I forgot to bring a jacket. I glanced up to the sky to see it covered with stars. Before I knew it I was smiling and remembering all the times Kim Bum would tell me all about the sky when we were young.
 
"Look! That's the big dipper and the little dipper!"
 
He pointed up into the sky and I looked where he was pointing. 
 
"Where? I can't see it!"
 
Soon he was right up next to me pointing infront of me. I soon gasped in amazment. What I had been looking for was right infront of my eyes the whole time. 
 
"See? You were just looking in the wrong place. But what you knew what you wanted, you could find it."
 
I turned my head and smiled at him, as he smiled right back. 
 
Who knew what he told me would help me today. 
 
"Fany!" I turned to the direction of our old clubhouse standing in the middle of our big field. Kim Bum stood waving from inside of it. I smiled big and ran towards him. I waved and climbed up the ladder. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I giggled looking around at all our pictures and messages we wrote over the years all over the walls. 
 
"It feels like were still the eight year old kids that hid up here." I smiled and and rubbed my arms, that were covered in goose bumps. 
 
"Ya, babo. You forget a jacket everytime we come here."
 
He took his jacket off and put it over my shoulders.
 
"Gomawo!" He smiled at me and pulled me into the middle of the treehouse where there were two pillows. I looked at him with confusion. 
 
He laughed and made me lay down. "It's not what you think."
 
All of a sudden there was a cracking noise and the roof of the clubhouse was lifting off. I held myself up on my arms and gasped at what I realized what he did. The roof had folded over the sides and I could then see the beautiful sky.
 
"When did you do this?!" He sat down beside me and laughed. 
 
"I've been working on this for a while, so tonight I decided to show you."
 
I looked up to the sky and layed back, I smiled as I looked up to my favourtie thing. 
 
"Kim Bum, this is amazing. Thank you." I smiled at him pushing him back on his pillow.
 
We layed there for a long time pointing out the stars laughing, teasing each other and just looking at the stars in silence. 
 
"Tiffany, theres also another reason why I brought you here."
 
I sat up and faced him studying his face. 
 
"I, I have been meaning to tell you this for a while. We've been friends for as long as I can remember, and i've enjoyed every moment of it. All our jokes and stories we had, the times we would play princess and prince, when we would come here and just be kids. I wouldn't go back in time to change it. When I got my first girlfriend you were there for me and me for you. And when our parents fought, we would comfort eachother. You were like my sister. My best friend. But, but then my feelings started changing and I think that just maybe, maybe, I like you."
 
I closed taking in all he had just said. Memories fludded back, everything came back to me. Everytime I cried, everytime I smiled, everytime I laughed. I felt a tear slipp out of my eye.
 
"Wh-whats wrong?" Kim Bum probably still nervous from his confession, asked, concerned. 
 
"Why are you, why are you so perfect. Why can't you be the one i'm not able to get over. The one that I miss dearly. Why not.." 
 
My voice cracked and I didnt hold back my tears. I felt strong arms wrap around me. He rocked me back and forth slowly as he brushed my hair out of my face. He looked me straight into my teary eyes. 
 
"I promise, I will make you love me."
_______________________________________
Im soooo sorry to you guys :'( The last month I had been so busy and hadnt had the time to update. 
But now it's 2013 and I promise to update more! ^^ *YAAAY*
Gomawo~ 
Annyeong<3
(did anyone else love snsd's I Got A Boy and their new album as much as I do?!!?)