It's Really You.

I Chose You

 

Kim Bum is perfect. The one who is always there for me. The one who knows everything about me. What I like and what I don't. He makes me smile, not cry. Why isn't he the one I love?
 
I pulled my pillow over my face and screamed into it. Sighing I put it under my head and layed back on it. Kim bum confesed to me last night. And I couldn't say anything. 
 
"Why am I so stupid!"
 
I groaned and streched my arms as I got out of bed. I slid on my slippers and headed downstairs. I felt something in my pant pocket and took out my phone. Jessica was calling. I picked it up and opened up my fridge to find some food.
 
"Hello?" I heard someone sigh.
 
"Ya Fany! I've been calling you all morning!"
 
I walked over to the clock and checked the time. It was eleven.
 
"Hey, its only eleven. Give me a break." I grabbed an apple and headed over to my couch, plopping myself down on it.
 
"You are coming with me and Hyun Woo to the amusmant park tonight!"
 
My heart faltered for a moment, hearing that name.
 
"I don't think that would be a great idea Jess." I heard her groan, I grabbed the remote and the tv.
 
"Please. I need you to come. And bring Kim Bum!" With that she hung up the phone and left me stranded. 
I bit into my apple and growled.
 
"You are so getting it tonight Jung Jessica."
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Kim Bum really liked the idea of going to an amusmant park, and I couldn't say no after he begged me with puppy dog eyes.
 
We met up with Jess and Hyun Woo at the entrance. I took a few deep breaths before getting out of the car. 
 
"You okay?" I nodded and smiled at Kim Bum and we got out, walking over to where the couple was standing. 
They were laughing and playing with each other, and I couldn't help but feel happy for her. I smiled at Jess when she saw me. 
 
"Fany ah!" She ran over to me wrapping her hands around my waist, hugging me. 
 
"You came!" I glared at her as she giggled and ran back to Hyun Woo. They ran in, and Kim Bum pulled my angry self along. 
 
It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, Kim Bum kept me by his side for most of the time and I thanked him for that. We played games and he won me a stuffed animal. Then we rode the rides and I couldn't stop smiling. 
We walked along a path near the park and the sky was lit with bright stars. 
 
"Im going to get us something to drink!" I smiled and told him to hurry back. 
 
 I waited for him, just standing in the path. The sky was warm, not really, but it made me feel right at home. Even the cold breeze couldn't affect me. 
 
"You still love the stars that much?"  I stopped, and my breathing faltered. I could hear my heart pounding through my chest. 
 
No, it couldn't be. 
 
"Not even gonna say hi?"
 
They chuckled and I finally turned to face them. 
 
It was him. Not Jessica's boyfriend, not the person I just met, but Hyun Woo, the man I loved for most of my life. 
 
I took one small step foreword and looked at him.
 
"Why? Why did you lie?" He shook his head and stepped into the street light. He was smiling, the beautiful smile he has always had. 
 
"I thought it would have been fun. Seeing if you would confront me. But I guess you didnt." 
 
He shrugged his shoulders, then slipping his hands into his pockets. 
 
"Last time I checked, you broke my heart and now you're dating my best friend. Why in hell would I want to remember you?" I scoweled, shaking my head at him.
 
"Aw c'mon! Thats in the past!" He moved towards me to grab my hand but I pulled away. 
 
"Ever since that day, you've changed. You're not the Hyun Woo I loved, and you never will be again."
 
He laughed and smirked at me. "You've changed alot babe."
 
"I made the mistake of being stupid when I was younger. I've changed. Im not the same Hwang Tiffany you used to know."
 
He raised his eye brows and sighed. "Hmm, I guess not then."
 
I rolled my eyes and checked my watch, looking around for Kim Bum. He had been gone for a while. 
 
"Your boyfriend not back yet?" I groaned and looked at him. "You're still here?"
 
He winked at me and leaned back on a tree. 
 
"Still as fiesty as ever, I like it."
 
I bit my lip and kept looking around, hoping Kim Bum would come to rescue me. I sighed and pouted wondering how long it took to get a drink. 
 
I turned to see him looking right down on me. I jumped back in suprise but he just moved closer to me.
 
"Y-ya! What do you think you're doing?!" 
 
My cheeks were getting red, and my eyes were wide. He smiled at me and kept moving his face in closer. I moved my head back, but he still ignored me. 
 
"W-w-wait!"
 
I heard footsteps and turned my head in suprise when I heard my name called.
 
"Tiffany!"
 
Not just one person but two. 
 
Oh crap.
 
________________________________
 
hiya! Im sorry for not posting that fast ^_^ 
This was a short chappie but im also working on my other story so please understand^^ :) 
Byebye for now!~
Please comment your thoughts lovelies :D
<3