I'm Glad You Chose Me

I Chose You

 

Yes this is finally the last chapter. I'm really sad it has to end, but this story was never meant to be to long anyway. Thank you for commenting and subscribing and waiting for chapters all the time!
 
okkiee leggooo~
 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
Epilogue- 
 
 
 
"Hey stop it!" I giggled and tried to push Hyun Woo away, but his hands still found away to come back and tickle me. 
 
"Never!" I screamed and laughed so hard tears were falling out of my eyes. He smiled brightly and pulled his hands away, winking at me. "That was not fun at all."
 
I sat up and wiped my face quickly as the doorbell rang. "Oh it must be them!" 
 
I quickly got up and ran to the door, opening it and smiling at the faces who greeted me. 
"Jess! Kim Bum!" 
 
I gave them each a big hug and pushed them inside. Their faces were flushed since the winter had just started and Christmas would soon be here. It had been over a year since i'd seen them. They both went off to study abroad. 
 
"I missed you so much!" Jess and I grinned at each other. She held me away from her, and gasped. 
 
"You look hot for being at 10 weeks!" I giggled and winked at her. 
"Have you seen yourself? You've already had two and you're still a hottie!" 
 
Yes it was true. Jessica had given birth to the cutest pair of twins in the world, who were now both one! And for myself, well i was only 10 weeks, and my baby bump was getting bigger everyday! 
 
Jessica squeezed me tightly, practically the air out of me. When she finally let go I took a deep breath. 
 
A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I leaned back into Hyun Woo. 
 
"Be careful with my babies!" He exclaimed and we all laughed. 
 
Oh yes for Kim Bum, well he was the lucky father of two beautiful children. After many years, Jess and Kim Bum finally hit it off and have been married for 3 years! As for Hyun Woo and I, who have dated longer, only decided to get married 2 years ago.
 
We all went into the living room and sat down. Jess and Kim Bum told stories about their time abroad and we laughed and cried and just enjoyed each others company. 
 
Jessica reached over and put her hand on my stomach. She smiled at me. 
 
"I can't wait until we know what gender the baby is!" She excitedly exclaimed. I laughed and smiled at her. "Me too." 
 
The night when on, and at 12 they finally decided it would be good to leave. 
 
"Come visit us this week, we'll go shopping for baby stuff!" Jessica grabbed my hands and we squealed together. 
 
I gave them each a hug and waved as the door shut. 
 
"Im glad they could come." I said, laying my head on Hyun Woo's shoulder. He gently 
my hair and kissed my forehead. 
 
 
"Im really glad I chose you baby." I felt him smile, and he turned me so I faced him. 
 
 
"Im glad you chose me too."