It's Happening.

I Chose You

 

 
My eyes widened as I felt his lips press against mine. I quickly reacted and pushed him off of me.
"W-what are you doing?!"
I stood up abruptly and my hand shakily reached up and touched my lips.
"How could you?! You're dating Jess!" He lowered his head and then finally glanced up at me. 
"Are you completely over me?"
 
I gaped at him, and shook my head in confusion. "What are you even talking about?" He stood up and stepped closer to me. "Stop pretending like you forgot everything that happened, cause i know when you're lying." He was right. I avoided this topic my whole life, not even telling my best friend.
 
"A lot of things happened back then, and they were things I wasn't ready to explain. So if you're ready to listen now, i'd be happy to tell you." I looked into to his eyes, trying to tell if what he was saying was true or a lie. But all i could see was sincerity. I sighed in defeat and sat back down again, he doing the same. I finally took and breath and looked back at him. "Ok, go ahead."
 
"3 years ago, when we broke up, a lot of stuff happened. I broke up with you not because I didn't love you anymore, but because I had to keep you safe." I gave him a puzzled look. 
 
"Keep me safe from what?" He sighed and sadly smiled. "My parent were making me get married to someone. I told them I only loved you, and they said they would do anything to break us up. So I broke up with you myself so they wouldn't hurt you."
 
Without my knowing a tear dropped down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. "So, do you still... Love me?"
He opened his mouth to speak, until footsteps were heard coming closer. I stood up and faked a smile when Jess and Kim Bum came into view. "I totally won." Jess said to Kim Bum grinning. "In your dreams." He ruffled her hair and he then came over to me.
 
He looked at my eyes, which were probably all red an blotchy. "Whats wrong?" He gave me a worried look and I quickly put on a smile and squeezed his hand. "Nothing!"
 
He smiled back and I took a quick glance back at Hyun Woo. He was staring right at me, and I nodded my head and walked away with Kim Bum. When we arrived back to our rooms, Kim Bum gave me a hug and went to his room. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts finding that someone had put Hyun Woo's number in. Probably him. 
 
I took a deep breath and typed a text message.
 
'Meet me in the same spot tonight at 12.' 
 
"This is the right thing to do, right?" I bit my lip and then took a risk and pressed send. A few minutes later my phone buzzed and a message was there.
 
'I'll be waiting.'
 
 
 
______________________________
 
Im really sorry that i have been on hiatus for a long time. In the last chapter, which wasnt and update, i said that i have exams next week and I have to study. That is true but i felt like 1 week longer was too long so I thought I would give you all a short chapter. Im truly sorru for the lack or updating but i will be updating reguarly soon!
Thank youu! ~ <3