I'm Here For You

I Chose You

 

Previously,
 
"Y-ya! What do you think you're doing?!" 
 
My cheeks were getting red, and my eyes were wide. He smiled at me and kept moving his face in closer. I moved my head back, but he still ignored me. 
 
"W-w-wait!"
 
I heard footsteps and turned my head in suprise when I heard my name called.
 
"Tiffany!" Not just one person but two.
 
 
 
 
I jumped back in suprise, tripping over my feet in the meantime. Jessica and Kim Bum appeared from the shadows and looked at us with confused expressions.
 
"A-ah! I was just waiting for Kim Bum and he uh, just was here waiting for you Jess!" I studdered out my words, groaning inwardly as I knew I was a terrible liar. 
 
But by my surprise Jess smiled at me and hopped over to Hyun Woo. She grabbed his arm and giggled. 
 
"You are perfect. You even take care of my friends!"
 
She kissed him on the cheek and I gagged, knowing she had no knowledge of his real personality. I glanced to Kim Bum, who handed me a drink. 
 
"I got your favourite."
 
 I smiled brightly at him and happily drank it. Jess was all over Hyun Woo and I couldn't help but smirk. Thats right. Im not the same girl either Hyun Woo. He glanced over at me and I shrugged, turning my head but still caught his angry face. I laughed, and Kim Bum looked down at me.
 
"I was just uh, thinking of something funny!" He gently smiled and took a sip of his drink. 
 
I checked my phone and saw that it was getting late. I yawned and stretched my arms hoping Kim Bum would get the sign that I was ready to go. 
 
"You tired?" I nodded my head, then rubbed my hands on my arms as a cold breeze passed. He started to take his jacket off and before I could protest, he put it around my shoulders and rubbed them.
 
"You'll be warmer now."
 
He smiled down at me and I suddenly felt something weird in my stomach. I was puzzled but ignored it and smiled right back at him. 
 
"Ya, Hyun Woo! Won't you do that for me too?" Jessica was pouting and trying to act very cute. I glared at him, and saw him gulp. He then proceded to take off his jacket and put it around her. I nodded my head, and then turned back to Kim Bum.
 
"Oppa, can you take me home?" He nodded and I turned back to the couple. Jess was very pleased and Hyun Woo, well not as much. 
 
"Bye bye Jess!"
 
She waved and blew me a kiss. I did the same back and we both giggled.
Before I turned to leave I quickly glanced at Hyun Woo and smirked. This isn't over. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  I looked out the window of the car and sighed. My life had just went from plain, to spicey. (A/N: kekekekeke food refrence>>) 
 
He had changed so much. Ever since that day. For some reason he just wasn't the same. It hurt. Alot. The person you loved, knew so well, or thought you did, just one day changed to a whole different person. I had a broken heart that was never going to be fixed. If he just didn't come back, maybe I would be better. I wouldn't be in this much pain. My eyes welled up with tears but I held back. I wasn't going to cry because of him. He didn't deserve my tears.
 
"Fany? Are you ok?" I turned my head to Kim Bum and looked into his eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"No."
 
 
He pulled over the car on the side of the street, and turned to me. I sat up straight and faced him, and then in that moment I knew it was okay. That sometimes you shouldn't have to hide your pain. That you're not always alone. 
 
My cheeks were stained with tears that poured out, and I started sobbing. 
 
Kim Bum gently put his hands on my face, wiping away my tears.
 
"Such a pretty face shouldn't be ruined by tears." I sniffled and slightly smiled. He lifted my face up a little more and looked me in the eyes. 
 
"Right now, you might not be ready to tell me whats going on, and you might never be. But when you're ready to, i'll be right here waiting for you."
 
 I leaned over and snuggled my head into the crook off his neck and he wrapped his arms around me. 
"I will protect you, I promise." 
 
I closed my eyes and inhaled his smell, feeling at peace. 
 
"Kim Bum.." 
 
I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. 
 
"Hmm?"
 
I got up and realized I was sitting on his lap. I breathed in and then looked out the window. 
 
 
"Could we maybe.."
 
 
I searched my head for the right word, not knowing what to say. I saw his eyes search mine, wondering what I had to say. 
 
 
 
 
"Maybe just maybe.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Try and love each other?
 
 
____________________________________________
 
Well hello beautiful subbies^^
I hope this chapter satisfied all your needs:")
School has got me studying and doing work every minute so i am trying to find time for writing. But my other story will be updated soon so please wait patiently! 
Thank you very much! <3
Please comment and leave your thoughts!