I Chose You

I Chose You

 

"What's going on here?"
 
I jumped back in surprise, shoving Hyun Woo away from me. Jessica stood only a metre away, arms crossed and her lips in a straight line. 
 
"Nothing! I swear." I exclaimed giving her an apologetic look. 
However, Hyun Woo's hand was holding mine. Her eyes followed mine and they widened into an angry look. I tried to shake him off but he wouldn't let go. I gave him a stern look and still he refused.
 
"Let go!" But instead of letting go his grip just tightened. "No. I'm not letting go, I've lost you once already and I don't want that happening again." 
 
My eyed widened and I turned back to Jess. "It's fine, he's not saying the truth!"
He then turned to me. 
 
"So now that you've finally got me after all these years, you just want to give up?" His eye brows creased and he shook his head. "I'm willingly telling you that I want to be with you and you can't even say anything?" 
 
My mouth was open but no words would come out. I nervously looked at Jessica, my eyes trying to tell her the truth. But that was non existence to her. All she could she was us- together. 
 
"I didn't think you we're this kind of girl Tiffany." She clenched her hands into fists and stared into my eyes. 
 
"I swear its n-" 
 
"You have a boyfriend for crying out loud! You don't need to go around stealing other people's boyfriends!" She yelled, her eyes wide with anger. I was astonished. This was the first time we got into a real argument.
 
Hyun woo's grip loosened and I was able to free my hand. "Tell her Fany. She needs to know." 
"Know what?" Jess glanced between the two of us, confused and overwhelmed. 
 
I turned to Hyun Woo. "We might have had a past together, and I may have loved- still love you, but my best friend means more to me than the whole entire world. I would give anything up for her. Getting you and loosing her is worse than loosing you. I'm sorry. But I can't hurt her like that." 
 
Tears welled up in my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. I turned in Jessica's direction and sadly smiled. 
"I'm so sorry Jess. Please forgive me." So many emotions ran through my body, anger, sadness, fear, love, I was heart broken for not being able to except Hyun Woo, but even more so with the thought of excepting him and hurting Jess. 
 
"Fany..." I sobbed and ran over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry Jess." I whispered. Her arms slowly wrapped around me, her voice comforting me. 
 
"There's no way I couldn't except your apology when you said something like that. I'm sorry for saying those things to you."
 
We hugged tightly, completely forgetting that Hyun Woo was standing right beside us. "I'm sorry but I need to spend time with my best friend." 
 
And with that Jessica pulled me off, leaving a shocked Hyun Woo watching in the distance. 
 
 
 
 
**
Jessica's apartment
 
 
 
 
We sat there for hours, drowning our selves in alcohol and eating all that we could. "Boys ." 
I nodded in agreement and took a bite of my pizza. "Everyone thinks girls start all the drama but its really the guys." We both laughed.
 
"Can you tell me what happened between you and Hyun Woo in the past?" I set down my pizza and crossed my legs. 
"It's one of those love stories you see in dramas." She nodded her head, forming an O with . 
 
"I was young, and hopelessly in love. One day he said he didn't love me anymore and I never heard from him again." I sighed, remembering the pain. Jessica gave me a sad look and squeezed my hand. 
 
"I thought I forgot about him, until you showed up with a guy that looked awfully familiar. He pretend not to know me, made my heart hurt even worse. Did he hate me so much he couldn't even remember?" 
 
I clenched my teeth together and looked up at Jess who was studying me. 
 
"I would never ever break your heart by taking him back. Never." I told her. We just stared at each other for a moment when she leaned in and hugged me. 
 
"Go get him." I pulled back from her and gasped. "What?!"
 
"Go get your man back, I'm rooting for you." She smiled gently, still holding my hand. "I can see the love in your eyes. I never felt that way, I just wanted to believe I did. Now go, and I expect you to get to third base tonight!" She exclaimed as she pushed me out the front door. I almost hit her but instead smiled brightly and gave her a thumbs up as I ran down the apartment stairs and out the front door. 
 
I ran, as hard as could, that was in 4 inch heels though. He wasn't answering his cell so I continued to run to the spot we were before. I could see his figure still standing there, his back to me. I was panting hard as I approached him, and that made him turn around. He looked at me with shocked eyes.
 
I smiled and stepped closer to him. 
 
"Thought you lost me, huh?" His eyes never left mine as I got closer. 
"Why did you come back?"
 
I shook my head and smiled at him. "Because I love you dummy." 
 
Then to my surprise the beautiful smile of his finally appeared on his face and he wrapped his arms tightly around me. 
 
"Now that I got you, I'm never letting you go." I couldn't help but hide my grin as he lovingly looked at me. 
 
"So what's your answer?" He gave me a puzzled look. "Huh?"
 
"Who do you chose?" He took his finger and poked me on the nose. 
 
 
 
"I chose you."
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________
 
I start my first day of high school tomorrow and I should be sleeping right now but I had to finish and post this chapter. No it's not over yet so don't panic! Thank you all for being patient with me and waiting long times for chapters! 
 
<3