Wow

I Chose You

 

"Hwang Tiffany, will you be my girlfriend?" 
 
My mouth had dropped open when I walked into my house. The lights were dim and the floor was covered with candles and rose petals. In the middle stood Kim Bum with one pink rose. My favourite. He slowly walked over to me and smiled.
 
"I know you may not have the same feelings for me as I do for you, but I don't care. One day i'll make you forget about this guy that makes you sad. One day you'll love me the way I love you."
 
I was shocked. Completely. "Kim Bum I,"
 
"I don't care if you are worried that you'll hurt me cause you don't feel the same way. I don't care. Please."
He handed me the flower and I couldn't help but smile. Why the heck did I have to fall in love with a jerk. I sat the flower on the table next to us. I sighed and bit my lip. I really didn't want to hurt him and say no, but I didn't want to say yes and hurt him even more. 
 
"Im speechless." I looked down at my feet and then back up at him.
 
"Don't hate me when I break you heart." 
 
All of a sudden his face went from worried to bright and a great big smile appeared on his face. He wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up, twirling me around. 
 
"Hey put me down!" I laughed and hit his back as he set me back down.
 
"You're no fun." I smacked his shoulder and he cringed. "Violent much?" He winked and I gasped, then glared at him. "You'll never catch me!" I ran after him as he giggled and ran away.
 
What have I gotten my self into.
 
-
 
"I KNEW IT!" Jessica screamed jumping up and down. I had told her that Kim Bum asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.
 
"Of course you did. Now what did you call me over for?" She thought for a moment then clapped her hands. 
"Thats right! Hyun Woo invited me to his private Vila!" 
 
My mouth dropped open. When the heck did he get a private Vila?!
 
"And....?" 
 
"And you and Kim Bum are invited to come!" I turned my head to the side and raised my eyebrows at her. 
"Are you sure you don't want to spend time with him alone?" Actually I just didn't want to spend time with Hyun Woo.
 
"Oh, it'll be fun! C'mon, please?" I sighed and shrugged my shoulders, glancing down at my phone that was vibrating.
 
Message from: Kim Bum<3 
 
Huh? Oh, I guess he changed his name. Smooth move.
 
Where are you!? I'll take you out for lunch!
Call me when you can!
 
I slightly smiled at his silliness and laughed to myself. 
 
"Ya Tiffany! Are you even listening?!" I glanced up to an angry Jessica who if she could, would have smoke coming out of her ears. 
 
I cringed and quickly sat up straight. "Huh, what, oh yeah!"
 
She calmed down a bit, and my heart stopped beating fifty times a second. "As I was saying, you have no choice because I already told Kim Bum and he said yes!"
 
I rolled my eyes and sighed. I should have known she already asked him.
 
"It'll be fun! Be happy!" She grabbed my hands and squeezed them tightly. "We'll have girl time like we always used to!" 
 
I giggled at that and finally agreed I would go. 
 
Hopefully nothing will go wrong.
 
Oh crap, I probably just jinxed my self.
 
Smooth.
 
 
-
 
One more day. One more day until I had to spend a week and a half with him in the same house. Well of course Jess and Kim Bum would be there but still, I was not looking forward to it.  
 
I put my last shirt into my suitcase and zipped it up. As I finished packing I glanced down at my phone that had one message. I picked it up and realized Jess had texted me a few times. 
 
Are you excited for tomorrow!? Well you better be cause it'll be great!~ 
See you in the morning fany! <3 xox :*
 
I sighed and sat down on my bed. And I was trying really hard to forget about all this. 
"I'll just sleep on it." Without changing or anything I tucked myself under the covers and closed my eyes tightly. 
Oh how I wish I could sleep forever. 
 
 
-
 
 
"Wake up." 
I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head. Stupid voice in my head. 
 
"Wake up lazy!" I turned over and faced the other side. Why won't it shut up?
 
"Well that leaves me no choice." And with that I was pushed out of bed onto the floor.
 
Wait what?!
 
I slowly got up, rubbing my eyes to see a figure standing on the other side of my bed.
"Jess?!" She smiled brightly at me and ran around the bed to the side I was on. "Why are you here?"
 
"You wouldn't answer my calls so I figured you were still sleeping! Then I decided to come wake you up myself."
I checked my alarm clock and gasped. "Jess! Its only 7:30!" She made an O shape with and shrugged.
 
"Aw come on! Get in the shower already!" She pushed me into the bathroom, throwing a towel at my head. 
 
Great. Just great. 
 
-
 
"It won't be that bad!" I groaned as Jessica repeated that for the millionth time. I swear. 
 
She promised the week would go fast, and before I would know it I'd be back at home. Sorry to burst your bubble Jess, but this will not go by fast. I guarantee you. 
 
"Oh! Hyun Woo texted me and said that he and Kim Bum are waiting at the airport for us." I gave her a puzzled look. 
 
"Why didn't we all just drive together..?" She smiled brightly. "So our boyfriends can get to know each other. "
Not what I wanted at all. What if he said something to Kim Bum about me and him? Would he realize that he's the guy that I can't get over?
 
"Something wrong?" I turned my head to Jess and shook my head. "Ah, it's nothing."
 
-
 
"Hyunnie!" Jessica ran to Hyun woo and pounced on him.
 
Hyunnie? That sounds really familiar. Wait...
 
 
"Oppa, lots of other couples have nicknames for each other. Why don't we have any?" 
I gave Hyun Woo a pout and crossed my arms. 
 
"Hmm, alright. What are you gonna call me?"
"Hyunnie!"
 
I giggled and smiled at him. He smiled back at me, his eyes forming the crescents I loved. "Hyunnie! What are you gonna call me?" 
 
He thought hard for a moment and then clapped his hand together. "Baby cakes!"
I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I love it Hyunnie!"
 
"I love it too baby cakes."
 
 
-
 
 
That's where I remember where it was from. What I always called him. He probably told her to call him that. I can't believe i'm still getting jealous over them.
 
"Hey baby cakes!" 
 
....Baby cakes? I froze in spot. Wait. That's what he always called me. All the memories we had together, were just replaced. I held my self back from crying since they were both standing there and Kim Bum was walking over to me.
 
"Hey." I faked a smile at him, and shook away all the thoughts about Hyun Woo and I.
"You excited?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed my bag. "Lets go." 
 
After going through security and waiting, we finally boarded our plane. Jessica and I sat beside each other, and Kim Bum beside Hyun Woo. I leaned back and put in my head phones. 
 
The music blasted through my ears and I put all my worries behind me and tried to forget about all this.
I opened my eyes and looked over to where Kim Bum and Hyun Woo were sitting. Kim Bum was asleep, but Hyun Woo was wide awake, staring right at me. I glared at him and he winked.
 
Someone shoot me.
 
______________________________________
 
Sorry for updating so late :( I went away last week and could only update my other story! But I hope you enjoyed this one and I will update soon!
Byebye!
(and don't forget to comment! ^^ <3)