Memories

I Chose You

 

"Tiffany! Come here and meet my boyfriend!" I walked over to Jessica and politly bowed to her new 'Boyfriend' without looking at his face. 
 
"Nice to meet you." I stood up and looked into his eyes. Eyes that I seemed to remember. 
 
Three Years Ago-
 
"Oppa! You're so slow!" 
 
I giggled and ran ahead of him. "Be careful!" I pouted and stopped to turn to him.
 
"Arraseo!" I smiled and he hugged me. "Fany?" I looked up at him. "Neh oppa?"
 
"You love me, right?" I smiled and snuggled my head on his chest. "Of course, only you oppa." 
 
"Tiffany." He grabbed me by the shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "Im breaking up with you."
 
I froze. Breaking up with me? After we just went on a date? Kissed? Hugged? And he's breaking up with me?
 
"Bwo?! What about everything? You said you loved me. Oppa. Why.." 
 
He sighed and turned around. "You're annoying. You're always so happy and it gets on my nerves. Im sorry, but I just don't love you." He walked off, leaving me standing in the middle of the street. 
 
Rain started to drizzle, and soon it was pouring. Tears slipped down my cheaks and I found my self kneeling on the ground. 
 
"But I love you, I really do."
__________________________
 
"Annyeonghasayeo, Im Lee Hyun Woo." Wait. He doesn't remember me? Or he's just pretending. 
 
I nodded my head at him then turned to Jessica. "Fany! Come to a restuarant with us!" 
 
I smiled at her but turned her request down. "Sorry Jess, I have some school work to finish. But i'll call you later, Ok?" She smiled to me and pulled Hyun Woo away with her. I sighed and sat down in a chair. 
 
"Why is this happening?"
 
 
         "He's so romantic! I swear im falling in love." Jessica called me later that night and dished everything that happened on her date.
 
"Are you sure Jess? Its not gonna be like Donghae all over again?" A few months earlier, she was dating a guy named Donghae and she thought he was the one, but turns out he just wanted her money.
 
"Its nothing like that! I know he's the one. I can feel it." I sighed and then heard her say she had to go. I hung up and fell back onto my bed. 
 
I really hope he's not the one for her.
 
____________________________
 
This is my newest story, and I kind of like it alot already and have some ideas so I will probably post alot more for this story than my other.~ 
It's short because it's really just a brief chapter. 
But please comment your thoughts!~