After Stage

A Little Spirit Will Do

-oppa, I'm going to go and get changed...- Hyuna whispered to me and left the hall to the waiting room. 

Hyunseung was busy talking to his friends from YG and only nodded. 

-yah, dude! Your such a lucky kid- G-dragon elbowed him as he watched Hyuna stroll off with her normal y back. Hyunseung turned to see her walk off and smirked. 

-don't touch her, hyung- he whispered to him 

-but she's not yours yet, right?- he whispered back and Hyunseung went silent. He couldn't say anything since he was right. 

They've become really really close thanks to the Troublemaker unit but he still hasn't finish the next step. He was scared that this relationship will end if Hyunseung confess. But at the same time scared if the others take her. 

She became really famous in 2012 and there were so many celebrities looking out for her. 

-I will make her mine- Hyunseung forced a smile and left the hall, following Hyuna. 

 

[waiting room]

Hyuna asked the staff to leave since she didn't want any attention while getting ready for her next stage with PSY. 

She quickly got changed and sat in front of the mirror to make sure her make-up wasn't ruined. 

'I can do it...' She said to herself and stood up to go out ad wait for her turn. 

Just as she opened the door, Hyunseung was opening the door as well. The two bumped into each other and Hyuna nearly fell on her but Hyunseung quickly caught her arm. 

-sorry, you alright?- he said softly and pulled her back straight. 

-oppa! Watch where your going- Hyuna whined and slapped his chest 

hyunseung chuckled and rubbed it as of really hurt. 

-oww.. Mihanae. You going up already?- Hyunseung felt a bit disappointed when he saw she was already going. 

-yup!- Hyuab smiled like a little kid -watch me- 

-arraseo, I'll be waiting in here for you to come back- Hyunseung said and patted her back and pushed her towards the stage -fighting Hyuna-ah!!- 

as he closed the door, Hyunseung bounced on to the couch and sighed heavily. His heart was beating really fast and he can feel his cheeks blushing now. 

'I can do it. I am a man...' Hyunseung told himself and switched the TV to watch his hot girl dance on stage with PSY. 

[after dtage]

-khamsamnida~- Hyuba bowed to the staffs and tiredly walked through the corridor to meet up with Hyunseung and go out to watch the other idols perform. 

She turned the corner where she nearly reached when a bunch of good-looking boys came from front. They bowed politely and stopped. 

-annyonghaseyo- they said in unison, the 12 of them at once which made Hyuna back off a bit. 

-hello- she said shyly 

-the stage was great Hyuna-shi!- Baekhyun started just like a fan boy and smiled sweetly 

-you looked really beautiful!- Chanyeol continued 

hyuba blushed and bowed at the compliment she recieved from her donsaengs. 

-noona, Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung here is a big fan of yours!- Sehun burged in which recieved a smack from the two of them. 

Hyuna chuckle and thanked the two

Meanwhile, Hyunseung wa beginning to feel  uncomfortable since Hyuna wasn't coming back. Her stage ended 5 minutes ago and she should be here by now. She shouldn't have the enrgy to go around. 

He stood up and opened the door to look around and saw abunch of tall kids taking to someone. He walked out. 

-sorry kids- he said and tried to pad through 

-oh! Annyonghaseyo Hyunseung-shi!- the boys turned their attention to Hyusbeung and bowed really deep. 

-oppa!- Hyuna called out when she saw him. -where are you going?- 

-I was looking for you Hyuna-ah- Hyunseung wa relieved when he saw her. 

-oh? Chincha? I was just talking to my fans here- she smiled and pointed to the Exos. Hyunseung felt jealous when she said that happily and pulled her in his embrace. 

-Hyuna lets go- he said to her while pulling her out of the 12 tall kids. 

-w-whe? What's this all about?- Hyuna asked dumbfounded. 

He pulle her in the waiting too and closed it behind. 

-don't talk to guys except me- he said while holding her hands. 

-mwo? Whe?- 

-aish... Can't you see I love you here?- Hyunseung blurted out

Hyuan became quiet and looked at him in disbelief. 

-those boys are looking at you with dirty eyes. Not only those kids but most celebrities are wanting to have you- he said and crushed his lips on hers. -I dot want to give uou to the others- 

Hyuna stood like a statue and just let him press his lips on hers. 

-Hyuna, I love you- he said looking straight into her startled eyes. 

-oppa... I-I- Hyuna stuttered. Her eyes looked at his neck, daring not to look at him. She was blushing hard and her heart was beating crazy. 

Hyunseung on the other hand was half giving up. She didn't look happy. She wasn't smiling. She didn't answer him. 

-sorry Hyuna. I was being a jerk...- and he walked to the couch and sat calmly. He hid his face in his hands -I'm a jerk...-

-oppa, saranghe...- Hyuna said to the boy who was sitting 

-you don't have to lie, Hyun...!- Hyunseung was shocked when he saw her crying. Her eyes were staring right at him and tears were falling like crazy down her small face 

-I'm not lying, I love you too, oppa- she said and walked up to him and slapt his head -pabo!- 

-b,but...- Hyunseung just spoke like an idiot

Hyuna sat on his legs and crashed her lips on his. 

-I couldn't believe it and stood like an dumb girl- Hyuna said while carissing his cheeks -that doesn't mean I don't love you-

-so we actually love each other?- Hyunseung said a bit excitedly. Hyuna nodded shyly and hugged his neck

-saranghe, Hyunseung oppa-