1

A Little Spirit Will Do

"Hyung, your not gonna go back with us?" dongwoon popped his head in the dance room, holding a bottle of  water in one hand and wiping his sweat off his forehead. 

"err... I think I will just stay here and practice until I feel like it" Hyunseung replied slowly as he examined the dance steps he had difficulty with. 

Dongwoon nodded before taking his last look at his hyung who worked hard for his special stage with Hyuna. 

[Hyunseung's POV]

(one...two...three...four...one..tw-) 

I sighed after doing another mistake. The same routin was going over and over again for the last 30 minutes. My body seemed not to listen to its owner. It was already past midnight and no one seemed to be left in the company. Even my manager went back to the dorm with the other boys. 

"Tro-o-o-ouble Trouble Troublemaker~" I mumbled after watching the MV again before finishing my short break. 

(you can do it Hyunseung! Just remember the steps) 

I stood in the middle of the room, switched the music on and waited for the first step. I looked at myself in the mirror and started moving my body. 

I moved it side-ways, swishing my body up and down until it was the part with Hyuna. I just imagined she was dancing beside me and imagined I was swaying my body with her. 

I stopped at the point where Hyuna was going to do y wave beside me and imagined it. Literally imagine it. 

My heart started to beat faster as I thought of the movement she was going to do on stage. 

(It's not for real, idiot!!) 

i tried shaking off my mind and concentrate but just thinking of my crush being all y and gorgeous and stuff with her body attached to mine I had nothing to do but stand their with a smirk on my face. 

Slowly I began moving again. Still thinking of Hyuna and not concentrating on my dance moves. I swayed and moved my legs, but I should have concentrated more. I suddenly twiste my anckle and fell. 

(Argh! !!!!) 

i growled and lay down. 

"OPPA!!!"

[Hyuna's POV]

...a few minutes ago

i walked out of the vocal room after finishing practicing my rap for tomorrow. 

(I thought I was the last..) 

i saw the lights of the dance room and peeked. I just wanted to see if it was a trainee or something but my legs stopped when I saw the owner of the dance floor. 

[No one's POV]

"OPPA!!!" 

Hyuna burst into the room throwing her bag by the door. Hyunseung moaned and looked at the owner of the voice. 

"Hyuna-ah?" He was a bit surprised when seeing her in the room. 

"OPPA!! Are you alright?" She asked quickly as she kneeled beside him and looked at the leg he was holding on to. 

"Err.." Hyunseung stuttered. 

"Your hurt!" Hyuna screamed once more before snatching his hand off and touching it with her warm hand instead. 

Hyunseung gulped when he saw her face right in front of his and observing his anckle with her hand. He felt his face turn hot   

"I'm fine..." Hyunseung answered and tried to stand but he failed. He crumbled down again, holding tightly onto his anckle. 

Hyuna sighed and pulled his arm to her shoulder and walked slowly towards the mirror where she put him down, with her sitting by his leg. 

"You twisted your anckle, pabo-ah! You shouldn't be too hard..." She said a bit seriously. 

"I just wanted to make our stage perfect..." Hyunseung mumbled feeling ashame that he was being told off by his crush.

"but I don't want you to be hurt, oppa..." Hyuna said sadly as she his anckle carefully. 

Hyunseung felt his ears turn red and tried to hide it by pulling his hoodie up. Was it the time he should tell his true feelings? 

"But if we make mistakes we would get scolded like we did last time when I accidently came out late..." Hyuna chuckled under her breath when she saw the cuteness of his fellow mate and her crush.  

"Oppa your precious to me, don't be too hard and hurt yourself..." Hyuna said and looked directly into his brown eyes. 

Hyunseung didn't know how to respond after a sudden confession from Hyuna. Was she feeling like he was towards her? Or does she only mean a precious friend? 

"Wait here oppa!" Hyuna tried to stand up but he grabbed on to her thin arm. 

"Hyuna-ah..." 

Hyuna turned around a bit shocked of the sudden grasp on her arm. She looked down at Hyunseung who had a serious face on. 

"D-dae, oppa?" She wasn't able to control her emotions. She felt like her whole body was boiling 

Hyunseung thought for a bit but decided to pull her down so they can share the same eye level. 

"Hyuna-ah, what are you to me?" Hyunseung asked without hesitation. Hyuna backed off but the strong grip on her wist didn't free her. 

"Oppa? Did you hit your head...?" Hyuna smiled bitterly, trying to get away from this question. 

"Hyuna, I don't know... We met when I entered CUBE 4 years ago, and you were already a super star, far from my hands. But here you are right in front of me, saying I'm precious to you... What am I to you..?" Hyunseung's grip strongered after saying this. 

"I-I..." Hyuna couldn't think of anything. Why was he acting like this now? Did she do something wrong? Tears suddenly appeared in the corner of her eyes. 

Hyunseung carefully wiped her tears with his thumb. "I'm sorry... Just forget this" he smiled and let her go. 

"Oppa, then what am I to you?" Hyuna asked back 

"you? Your my precious thing too, but a bit different. I love you" Hyunseung answered bravely. 

"What's so different when I love you too, pabo..." Hyuna sobbed as she jumpe onto Hyunseung's waist. 

Hyunseung was shocked when he felt her heat in his arms. He slowly cupped her face and looked straight into her beautiful eyes. 

"Chincha?" She nodded in response. 

Hyunseung's cool face cracked into a large smile and hugged her tightly in his arms. 

"Saranghe, Hyuna-ah!"