Shooting Star

A Little Spirit Will Do

"I love you"

---***---

Hyuna rose from her short sleep, with the sound of her alarm 'beautiful' by beast. It was too normal for Hyuna already to wake up even if she only got an hour sleep. It was better if she did get a sleep while promoting. 

She stood up and walked through the dark room which was also occupied by Jihyun. She slept soundly, making Hyuna envy her life. 

She was the centre of the group. Also you could say CUBE loved Hyuna. She's now a global star, herself. She didn't need her members help to be aknowleged. She, Kim Hyuna, was helping 4minute to be acknowledged. 

But what's more, she needed her members. It was tough for her to being alone. Her sisters were there to make her sure she wasn't alone. All she needed wa her real famiy and the members. 

Thats what she thought until yesterday. 

But all her thoughts were crushed with just 3 words. Words that came out from a person who Hyuna admired. Maybe she thought of him more than admiration. 

Hyuna walked with heavy steps into the bath room. She quickly tidied her messy hair and put light make up on so that she wouldn't appear too ugly on the camera on her way to the salon. 

She walked back to the living room where it was still quiet and dim. The members were all in their dreamland. She bounced on to the couch and grabbed her phone which she left before sleeping. 

She sighed and slowly opened the message she got from Hyunseung 2 hours ago. 

From; Hyunseung oppa

Yah! Lighten up, Hyuna ah!! They're just jealous your so cute and y!! You've got millions of fans out there who will protect and love you ^__^

and what's more... I love you as one man

She didn't reply after this. She knew it was rude. 

She started confessing her worries and feelings to him but she was shocked that he took the chance to confess.

Hyuna could imagine Hyunseung biting his lips before sending this. He should have needed guts. He wasn't a guy to say these words easily. 

"Ottoke~" she said quietly as she hid her head in between her knees. 

Finally after a long 10 minutes of thinking she slowly typed in. 

To: Hyunseung oppa 

gomawo, 4 ur kind encouragement *^___^* maybe ur right... I'm gonna work a lot harder! 

 

She purposely ignored the last part. She didn't know how to react. She had many guys asking her out before, but Hyunseung was different for her. He was like a star. A shooting star. Suddenly appeared in front of her and made her feel awkward. Her heart will beat a beat faster with his around. The stage together was just mentally suicide for her.

and now he's telling maybe he has the same feeling as Hyuna? 

Hyuna was over the moon but at the same time worried to hell. Was it right to tell him she felt the same? Actually he only meant as a brother-like love. 

She scratched her head and sighed deeper. 

Just then her phone vibrated in her hand. 

From: Hyunseung oppa 

Don't worry, there is always someone beside you ;)

YAH! R u ignoring my confession?!

Hyuna sighed once more. What was she meant to say?

just then her phone started vibrating again. 

A phone call from Hyunaeung. 

She didn't want to ignore it. He'll know it anyway. 

"Yoboseyo?" She answered in a quiet voice

"Hyuna ah? You awake?" A sweet manly voice was heard from the other side. 

"Dae, I have to go to my schedule soon... You oppa?" 

"Open the door" Hyuna shot her eyes towards the dorm door. Did he actually mean...? 

Slowly and cautiously, Hyuna approached the door and unlocked it. She pushed it half open and there she was sure Hyunseung had come. His cologne was able to be smelled. The one she loved the most.

"I came cause I wanted to say it directly" he still contined the phone call thiugh she could hear him clearly without the phone. 

She pushed the door harder and opened it fully, to see Hyunseung standing with his casual out wear and a skarf for the coldness. 

"Hyuna ah, I don't know if what I'm doing is wron or right. I don't know if you feel the same. But you made me go insane. The only girl in the world I dare not to lose. Will you be mine?" He asked while looking straight into her eyes. 

"I-i..." Hyuna looked down and stopped when she saw his red hands. Was he waiting outside here for a long time? Just to say this? 

He suddenly kneeled in front of her and pulled her hand into his. 

"I promise I'll never make you feel lonely or depressed" 

"oppa, stand up..." Hyuna was embarrassed, him doing this. 

He stood up, this time closer to Hyuna. He pulled her into his embrace and her hair. 

They were left in silence until Hyuna slowly hugged him back. 

"I think I love you too"