Guerilla Date

A Little Spirit Will Do

[Hyunseung's POV]

 

"and today's guest is..." 

The MC shouted to the bunch of crowd who were all crowded around our van, waiting for our appearance. 
 

"BEAST!!" 

and we all walked out, forcing a smile. 

"Sooo Beast, Annyonghaseyo, Beast imnida!" 

we all said in unison, not even a bit of change since our debut. 

Girls screamed their lungs out at our appearance which blew all our tire out from our body. 
Our forceful smile became a natural one and we started doing our fan service. 

"so..." 

the MC started to intorduce us, as well as ask questions. 
Mostly it was towards the others, since I wasn't good in talking and making people laugh. 
I'm just not a variety person like Gikwang or Doojun.
I walked at the very far side from the MC, looking around at the city I don't visit nowadays

"oppa,handsome" a girl beside me said with a blush

I smiled and nodded with a smile which made her squeak

The MC continued to speak while  I saw a bunch of group ahead. 

Strangely my eyes were glued to it, as if something was telling me that thing in front wasn't right.

I turned to see if the other members thought the same but they didn't notice anything like I did. 

I turned back and continued staring at the crowd and noticed they were over a person. 
And to my surprise it seemed to be a 'she'

 

"Doojun ah, isn't she in trouble?" I tried nudging and whisper to  the guy who talked joyfully to the audience as well as to the camera. He took a quick glimpse but didn't bother to think about it and continued smiling and being a good idol on screen. 
 
I sighed and looked away from the cameras in front and kept my eyes ahead. 
 
Instantly, even it was like 0.1 sec of glimpse of her from the guys around her my heart thumped faster. 
It could never be wrong when it was something about 'her'. 
It was like a chemistry between us. 
As if a sensor works. 
 
"Hyuna" without realizing her name popped out of my mouth making all the members and people around us, turn their heads to me who stood at the edge. 
 
"Kim Hyuna?" The MC asked with a bit of shock "but you did a superb duet with her last year?"
 
I was surprised by what came out of my mind and that I was heard by others. 
 
What's more, I didn't know what they were talking about. 
 
"Err..." I scratched my head, acting shyly and eyed Doojun for help. 
 
"Well all boys love girls who are y" Doojun sensed the help sign and quickly covered my mistake like a pro. 
Everyone nodded and agreed, while I secretly thanked him for his help. 
 
I then moved my eyes back to boys who were now near us, since we were walking. 
I heard them trying to get her attention. 
 
I tried looking at the girl but the boys were blocking the view. 
Was it really her?
 
"Doojun ah, did Hyuna say something about our schedule?" I hissed while the MC was busy asking Yeoseop about his solo activities. 
 
"No" he said back "whe?"
 
"I thought she was here...." I shrugged my shoulders
 
"Seung, I know you miss her but don't mention her while broadcast" Doojun said seriously and went back to listening and answering while I kept on trying to look at the girl. 
 
It should never be a mistake. 
 
She was wearing some kind of hat and a scarf that covered most of her face. It didn't make her look weird since it was wrinter and snowed yesterday. 
 
That moment I was convinced Hyuna was here. In this city, by some occasion. 
 
[Hyuna's POV] flash Back
 
"Unnie, I'm bored.." I whined on the big couch of the living room. 
Jihyun unnie took a look at me and rolled her eyes. 
 
"Rest, for goodness sake" she said tapping my . 
 
"I wanna see Hyunseung oppa" i whined like a baby
 
"Hyunseung oppa's got schedule" Jihyun unnie said 
I sighed loudly and hid my face into the couch
 
"Oh! I could just go and meet him!!" After like a minute of silence I screamed making Jihyun unnie jump up in surprise. 
 
"Are you serious?!" She twisted her head and saw me with a more serious face than she had expected "right, you are..." She said quietly
 
"I'm going to the office to check his schedule!!!" I shouted, even though my usual voice was loud enough for her to hear me clearly. 
 
"Just ask him" she groaned
 
"That's not a surprise! I wanna surprise him!" I opposed and stood to get changed into some warm clothes. 
 
"You guys are dating secretly! Please don't make any trouble" Jihyun unnie rolled her eyes but I knew very well she shipped '2hyun' more than anyone else in this world. Well, all the beast and 4minute members as well, kekeke. 
 
"Dae~" I smiled
 
*at the office*
 
I went in to the white board where all the idols of Cube's schedule are. 
I to find the Beast's zone and saw 'Guerilla Date' 7:00. 
I smirked seeing the greatest schedule. 
 
"Hyuna? " Hyunseung oppa entered the office as well and saw my back. 
 
I quickly dropped my arm and acted normal, trying hard to hide my excitement for the upcoming surprise. 
 
"oppa!!!" I smiled brightly and jumped onto him. 
 
"Hi, baby~" he caught me by my waist and pecked my lips 
 
"Oppa, your hair! It's red!!" I squealed, touching his red hair and smelling it. 
 
"You haven't seen my new album?" He pouted his lips 
"I made it red for our new song" 
 
"Of course I have! I just wanted to say it" I stuck my tongue in his face 
 
He smiled and snuggled his nose onto mine, chuckling. 
 
After like 5minutes of flirting, Doojun oppa saw us and pulled Hyunseung oppa away from me, earning a good amount of glare from this Kim Hyuna! keke 
 
I decided to return to my dorm and get ready for the 'Guerrilla Date' of Beast. 
 
I wore normal jeans and pink shirt with black coat for the cold. I wrapped my face with a big scurf that would cove half of my face and finished off with a hat. 
 
I smiled seeing myself in the mirror and walked out of my independent room. 
Gayoon unnie saw me walk out and stopped me thinking I was just going to go and buy something. 
"Can you get me something to eat as well?" 
 
"I'm going to meet my friend, unnie" I chuckled and strolled out of the dorm, leaving Gayoon unit to sigh 
 
I proudly arrived at the city just before the shoot and saw a big crowd ahead. At once I knew they were waiting for oppas to come out and so I tried pushing through them to get a better look and to make Hyunseung oppa realize me. 
 
I was half way through the crowd when I bumped into a big guy. He was way higher than 180 and he was looking down on me. 
I quickly looked up and apologized and was again walking through the crowd when a hand pulled my wist, making me pulled back. 
 
"Hey, cutie!" It was the guy I bumped into just a few seconds ago and now I saw some friends of his around him. 
 
"Err, sorry but I'm kind in a hurry" I said, fillies with pity and panics since they might notice that I'm Hyuna. 
 
"Not that fast" he said and his gang stood around me. 
 
If it wasn't a day like this, people will realize something wrong was happening but since the Beast oppas were here, everyone was going crazy and had no attention to the problems around them. 
 
"I really want to go" I said with a pout
 
"Sorry but cancel whatever your schedule is today, your gonna have fun with us" he smirked and tried pulling me. 
 
I tried letting him go. I twisted my wist but it had no use. He was stronger. 
I looked through the guys and saw the Beast oppas were so close to me. 
 
"OPPA!!!" I screamed but my voice was literally blown away by the others screaming the same thing around me. 
 
I was scared. 
The strength around my wist got bigger as I continued struggling. 
"This ! Your gonna come with us!!" He said trying to pull me away from the crowd. 
 
"OPPA! HYUNSEUNG OPPA!!" 
My scurf came off from the struggling and my bar dropped. 
 
[Hyunseung's POV]
My eyes were trailing off to the girl I predicted it was Hyuna. 
I could see she was screaming something and looking at our direction. 
Why aren't anybody trying to help her? 
I said, panicking in side. 
 
Than I saw the gang pulling her away and another scream that this time I heard for sure. 
 
It was Hyuna calling my name. 
 
I stopped walking, making everyone turn their faces to me. 
 
Then her scurf came off from the struggling and her face was revealed. 
 
The same face I kissed this morning. 
 
"Hyunseung?" Doojun asked me
 
I ignored and run off the lane, into the crowd. 
 
"HYUNSEUNG!!!" Doojun shouted my name but I was like a bullet, running as fast as possible, pushing the Beautys aside for the only girl in my eyes. 
 
I punched the guy who was pulling Hyuna in the face, making him wobble and like a star I grabbed Hyuna's arm and run back to where the members were. 
 
They stood with their jaws dropped as they saw me running back with Hyuna in my hand. 
 
"OPPA!" As soon i as i came back she screamed and jumped on me, hugging my neck so tight that I was chocking. 
I heard many girls scream and shout. 
But I didn't care. 
 
"Hyuna, what do you think your doing here?" I was half shouting making her quiet and look ashamed. 
 
"I wanted to surprise you..." She whispered, making my anger blow and smile
 
"Pabo-ah! If I didn't realize it wa-" 
"But you did!" She said with a smile, and pecked my lips as if we were in our own world. Well, we were at that moment. "My hero" she smiled brightly
 
"Seung!" Jonghyun shouted and we came back to reality. 
The camera was rolling, filming all the thing. 
The fans screamed and some was cursing. 
 
"Hyunseung" Our manager came out from the back of the camera cruise and pulled Hyuna out of me. 
 
"Oppa,No!" Hyuna screamed as she saw the expression on the manager's face. "Please don't punish Hyunseung oppa! Please" she begged, tears rolling down her pure white skin. 
 
I tried to get her back but Doojun held me back. He glared at me and mouthed 'don't'
 
"Be quiet, Hyuna! We'll discuss this matter at Cube" he said pulling Hyuna away from us. 
 
"Wait! We aren't separating" I shouted towards his back, making him flinch. 
Hyuna turned around with her eyes swollen from the cry
"I won't let go of Hyuna even if Beautys wouldn't support me anymore"  I made my way towards Hyuna and got hold of her once again. Manager hyung glared at me
 
"Hyunseung you know what your doing?"
 
"Yes, making Hyuna feel safe in my arms" I said back 
"Beautys!" I shouted towards the girls around us "my feelings towards Hyuna is special, I do agree that it's not the same as the ones I feel towards you guys but I still love you guys as well! Will you accept our love?" I shouted as loud as possible 
 
Everyone went silent. 
You won't hear such silent city 
 
"Yes, I do" a girl spoke up with tiny sparkles in her eyes 
"We do" another girl shouted
 
"WE ALL DO!!" one by one they started cheering for us, making us break into an enormous smile
 
"And 4nias oppa" Hyuna whispered into my ears 
 
"4nias, I promise I won't break her heart" I beamed towards the camera 
 
---***---
sorry, I was in a hurry and this story :(