Jealousy Strikes

A Little Spirit Will Do

As usual, Hyunseung sat on the seat in the vocal room, playing the keys while singing along. He's usual daily practice. He's low y voice sang along troublemaker for the next concert with the Cube Family. 

He was so into singing that he didn't realize a girl knocking on the half transparent door continuously. 

Hyuna continued to knock, staring through the door to see him singing their song. A song filled with memories. She smiled unknowingly and decided to enter without his permission. Well he won't get mad after all, it's Kim Hyuna who's entering, kk. 

Hyuna quietly sat on the seat beside his, without making any noise and observed his beautiful jaw which opened and closed alternately. 

From the close distance between them, Hyuna was able to smell his cologne. It hadn't changed since she said she like it and that only small truth made her delighted. She wanted to jump on his laps and face him but she also didn't want to disturb this hard worker so she sat like an obedient puppy, staring right into his face as if she was trying to open a hall into it. 

After a good 2 minutes, Hyunseung stopped his hand and breathed out heavily. He was weary from the long practice. 

He twisted his neck to the left an then to the right, but as he did so, he jumpe up from the seat and pointed to Hyuna while he's mouth was saying something that was inaudible. 

"Annyong, oppa" Hyuna grinned and hugged his waist which was the part she was able to hug since he was still standing in disbelief. 

"Aish, Hyuna-ah, you nearly gave me a heart attack..." Hyunseung finally started breathing. He sat down again and faced her with his still pale face. 

"But you were too into singing and you didn't hear my knock...." Hyuna acted like a miserable girl and pouted cutely towards him. Hyunseung on the other hand tried not to fail against this adorable girl but once again he beaten. 

He pinched her cheeks. "I can't win against you can I?" 

"That's why you chose me" Hyuna chuckled and moved onto his laps, facing him. 

Hyunseung enjoyed her sitting on him while they were really close. He hugged her waist and leaned in to kiss her. Hyuna was waiting for this and smiled between the kisses. 

"I missed you oppa" Hyuna said while their lips were still in contact and their eyes were looking into each others. 

"baby Hyuna missed me how much?" He smiled 

Hyuna then nibbled his lower lips and while Hyunseung moaned in pain she slid her tongue and his inner mouth while Hyunseung's tongue tried to move into Hyuna's mouth. 

Just as they were doing so, Hyuna's phone rang, making quite a noise. First Hyuna didn't answer it and continued to kiss Hyunseung passionately, expressing her love towards him but at the second call, she pulled out and made a disgusted face while picking it up. 

"Yoboseyo?" She said half madly. 

Hyunseung chuckled and tried calming her by hugging her more strongly and pulling her closer to him. 

"Seulong oppa!" She suddenly changed into a bright smile hearing Seulong on the other line. But of course for Hyunseung he didn't like this situation at all. 

"Ani, I'm fine right now" she continued speaking whic made him more irritated. He thought she didn't like anyone disturbing their precious moment but what now? She's talking cutely to Seulong. And what's more she seems to enjoy it. 

Hyunseung sat quietly while listening to Hyuna's cute voice and as soon as it finished he glanced at her happy face. 

"Seulong?" He asked 

"dae, and Woohyun oppa, Changmin oppa, Kwonnie oppa and Taecyeon oppa" she said with her bright eyes mile. 

Hyunseung felt something wriggle in his stomach but held it tight inside and answered with an only nod. 

 

----****----

one day at Cube's practice room...

"So you guys are gonna have a quick interview while having dinner, arraseo?" Our manager said to 18 of us who sat on the seats we were assigned to. 

"You mean we can eat?!" Yeoseob asked half not believing them. 

"Yup, but answer their questions as well" everyone answered simultaneously and waited for the show to begin. 

Hyunseung's eyes travele along the dishes and stopped at the corner where Hyuna sat. She sat staring at him too. Their eyes were glued for a second before Hyunseung smiled warmly at her. He waved to her and stood up to get closer to her. 

"Hi, baby-ah" he patted her small head. Hyuna smiled brightly and held his hand which was still placed on her head. Their gazes were filled with love which made all the idols around them feel a bit jealous. 

"YAH! We're gonna have a family interview! Not a couple interview, love birds!" G.NA screamed at them which made the cube family burst into laughter. 

"Sit down, Seungie" Jonghyun said as he pointed to the seat which was the farthest from Hyuna's. 

Jihyun and Seohyun stood up and made Hyuna sit farther away from him which made some idols chuckle. 

Hyunseung pouted his lips and glared at Doojun who made them do so. 

"Hyung, calm down. We aren't gonna take Hyuna away from you" Dongwoon said with a smirk which received an icy glare from Hyunseung too. 

the interview started off well. G.na as well as all the cube family kept their eyes on 2hyun. They couldn't let them show their secret while the camera was rolling. Hyunseung kept on eating, trying to disturb his self from the gorgeous girl who sat across from him. But his mind was blown away when he heard the mc mention Leetook and Hyuna. Instantly he knew it was another kind of love message to the army from Hyuna who was now a goddess for the men who worked their blood out in the cold. 

"Fighting!" She said cutely with one of those amazing smile which melted Hyunseung's heart at once. But G.Na's hand gripped onto Hyunseung's knees under the desk, mentioning him not to lose his temper and relax. 

As she signaled him, Hyunseung went back to eating but the jealousy inside him was boiling every time he would see Hyuna mention another guy except him. 

----***----

KBS Gayodejun...

Hyunseung, as well as all the Beast and BTOB members sat and chatted waiting for either groups turn for their stage. 

Yoseob and Changsub was enjoying themselves by being what they are and Doojun and Eunkwang was rolling around while holding their stomach. 

Minhyuk was talking with Dongwoon while Hyunsik was being taught about stuffs from Gikwang. 

Hyunseung sat in the middle staring at the sight of his donsaengs doing well. 

"Hyunseung hyung!" Sungjae, Ilhoon. Peniel and Jonghyun walked in with Sungjae's shout. 

Hyunseung looked up at them

"ne?"

"Hyuna's being asked out" Jonghyun took the part to talk. Hyunseung stood up right away

"where?" 

"Hall"

Hyunseung sprinted out, ignoring all the idols who bowed politely towards him and aimed for the hall. He stopped upon arriving and looked around. 

Hyuna stood by the table and was talking to Lee Joon. In fact she seemed quite happy. She was smiling cutely and used her argyo as well. 

But that was the moment Hyunseung couldn't hold any longer. He stomped through the people who talked enjoylly towards their friends and reached his destination after a hard way of pushing people aside. 

"Hi, Seung" Leejoon wave his hand towards him 

"oppa! Why you here?" Hyuna asked a hit shocked seeing Hyunseung with a serious face

without hesitation Hyunseung cupped Hyuna's face and crushed his lips on hers. Hyuna at first resisted being it so sudden but soon responded. 

"Hyuna baby, your mine" Hyunseung said making her blush crazy

"o-oppa! I thought we weren't meant to-" 

"I know! But I can't watch you talking to other guys, giving them chances to ask you out..."

"Pabo-ah, you know no one can make my heart flutter except you, oppa" she smiled and hugged Hyunseung back.