BTS -UCC-

A Little Spirit Will Do

---Hyunseung's POV---

I approached a girl who looked at the stadium in awe. A bunch of girls, of course 4Minute and G.Na noona, saw my approach and smirked as they changed their gazes to the girl who stood without knowing nothing. 

I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her's, as she was wearing sneakers without any heels or insoles to make her taller. 

"Mwo!" Her body winced in surprise at the sudden interaction she wasn't predicting. The girls beside her giggled under their breath as they saw the baby girl not moving and instead blushing like crazy. 

"Annyong, baby Hyunnie ah" I said in my puppy voice. She doesn't like my voice like this. She says its annoying. Haha, who cares, it's to make her react. 

"Yah! Oppa!" She turned around in my arms and glared at me playfully. She slaps my built chest and blew her cheeks as if she's telling me she's really mad, but you know it's only making her more adorable. 

"Oppa, leave Hyuna and date me" Jihyun teased beside us and pulled my arms

"unnie, he's going our with me!" Jiyoon protested too, joining the fun and pulled my arm too. 

"Girls, he is actuall-"

"Doojun oppa!! Gayoonie's cheating behind your back!!!!!" The two screamed in unison towards the dumbfounded guy who sat on the chair checking his phone. 

I only watched them chuckling when suddenly Hyuna pulled Hyunseung into her embrace

"OPPA's MINE!!" She screamed the loudest and snuggled her head into my chest 

I smiled from ear to ear, staring at her head which didn't look up at him. I sensed she was blushing even more. 

"Hyuna ah, you know everyone's watching us" I said to her and slowly Hyuna looked up around, founding that most o the Cube family was watching us with a smirk in each face. She blushed even more and screamed 

"YAH! MIND YOUR BUISNESS!!" 

I burst out laughing and cuddled her 

"don't shout like that, they're just jealous..." I said and kissed her forehead 

Hyuna stopped screaming and stated at my face for a second before tip-toeing and leaning in for a kiss with her eyes closed. I smiled secretly at her cuteness and accepted her effort by leaning down a bit to kiss her attractive lips. 

We were into kissing when suddenly I felt someone behind us. I pulled out and looked at the man who had a warm smile but at the same time a serious aura. 

"Hyunseungie, I hope you can hold your emotions during the concert" Papa Hong said 

"ah, dae, aboji" I smiled 

"and you too, Hyuna ah. No kissing, arraseo?" He was joking but Hyuna answered seriously which made me chuckle under my breath. 

Doojun called us back saying the conference was going to begin and that we had to get ready. I walked back in with Hyuna's waist around my arm and got separated when Doojun sensed I was going to have Hyuna in the Boys' room with me. 

----***----

I sat on the chair, galncing at the monitor which showed BTOB donsaengs. They were being great. 

Not any rookies can do this.

i felt my body harden. Was I starting to become nervous of the stage? 

"Oppa?" A cute voice called my name which unknowingly calmed me as well. 

"Hmm?" I answered without looking at the person who called me. I didn't have the need to. I knew it was Hyuna with that whiny voice. 

She walked around me and stood in front of the monitor. 

"We have to get ready" she said pulling my wist 

"already?" I said looking at the clock 

"Pali, oppa!" She insisted me to get up. With a small sigh I stood up. Jonghyun who was sitting beside me chuckle and gestured 'fighting' with his fist. 

Hyuna lead me to the backstage and bowed to the staffs who were running around, not bothering about our presence yet 

"Hyuna ah, I think we were a bit early..." I said as I watched BTOB perform from the faint space between the curtains which led to the main stage. 

Hyuna didn't answer me but instead squeezed my hand. I felt her cold hand and smiled 

"your nervous?" I said as I tickled her chin

annyongly, she slept my hand 

"baby, just do it as usual, it doesn't matter whether its a family concert or even if Sungjae ah and Sohyun ah's performing before us. I'm with you" I said looking at her eyes which stared at the stage which was not perfectly visible.

"Hyuna baby, relax..." I said and pecked her lips gently "no one will criticize my girl" 

Hyuna suddenly hugged me. Her body was shaking from nerves. She usually isn't like this but maybe because of the criticism she saw this morning. 

"Oppa...don't leave me" she muttered 

"I have no reasons to leave you, Hyuna ah. I love you" I smiled warmly and carissed her smooth cheeks. 

"Now stop being a kitty and show me what you have" 

she smiled brightly and held my hand which wasn't as cold as it was few minutes ago. 

We stayed like that till BTOB finished their performances. A loud clap was heard and the staffs came up to us, guiding us what to do for the last time. Hyuna ha her serious expression, one that I admire a lot. It wasn't the cute Hyuna but the beautiful Hyuna who would soon turn y and seduce me to hell. 

While the manknaes were performing Hyuna leaned in to my ear. 

"I love you oppa" it was so sudden and she usually doesn't say these three words in a situation like this, my eyes glued on her side face, not paying any attention to what was going on stage. 

"Pali! Go!" We were pushed out and I quickly turned into my stage mode. It started off with Hyuna's rap were I stood staring at Hyuna who touched my chin, cheek and shoulder. Was she ACTUALLY seducing me? I followed the instruction the PD gave me and performed but something was tickling me in side. 

As it was the last part where we had to fake kiss, with our hands blocking our lips, Hyuna smirked 

she tapped my back and moved her hands a bit. 

As the stage went down and it was clear no one would see us, I roughly kissed her lips, making he back off a bit. 

"That's for making me feel bit , Hyuna ah" I said and stuck my tongue out as I left with a smile. 

"YAH! It was a present for making me feel relaxed, pabo oppa!!!!!!!" She screamed her lung out to me who was walking without turning back. Instead made a heart over my head while walking. 

 

---Hyuna's POV---

(Aww chincha that oppa ah!) I thought to myself as I hurriedly run to the girls' changing room.