Frustration

A Little Spirit Will Do

It was a bitter day for the young girl, as she sat on her bed, sighing deeply. To be accurate, this wasn't her real bed, it was the bed she had to sleep in for a month, whilst her variety show was on going. The apartment wasn't bad, it was better. She had the space and freedom all to her self for the entire month, but the down side was, she wasn't at home most of the time, and even when she was, there wre always people, PDs, managers, friends who wanted to see the expensive apartment and so on. 

She scrolled down her phone, just to stop at the familiar spot and press the familiar name. 

"Yoboseyo?" The other line mattered, obvious that he just woke up. 

"Oppa, were you sleeping?" Hyuna asked, unsure of what he was doing, it was 1 in the morning. 

The line became silent for a while until she heard the man moving and yawning. "Kind of, I was watching this movie waiting for your call." He said, making the girl smile silently. "How was your day, baby girl?" The usual nickname he would call her whenever they were alone. 

"Fine" she answered shortly, but the man knew the true meaning behind this, he was too used to her 

"I'm listening" he responded, letting the girl gossip of all the things she had to face at her job 

"well first these people in front of the tv station called me names, and then this one sonbenim, I guess he was joking, but told me to quit being a , and then..." And it went on for a good 2 minutes. By the end, she was nearly to tears, which was the normal thing for her when she talked about her bad day to her boyfriend. 

"Wanna meet me, usual place?" Hyunseung asked kindly, after she finished her review of the day. He knew what she needed to cure her pain. 

Hyuna nodded quietly, and stood up, grabbing her keys to her car and her hand bag, telling him she would be there in 10 minutes. 

And she was correct, she arrived at Cube's office at 1:30, just 10 minutes after she ended the call. It was too late for fans to be sitting out here, so she had no worries walking in the building, and what's more she didn't even have to wear make up. 

She walked into the dark corridor, aiming for the vocal training room that only artists can use, which was more like a room dedicated for Hyunseung since he usually practices in this room. She opened the door, greeted by Jang Hyunseung who sat on the fair, while smiling at her. 

"Come here, Hyuna ah"'he patted the vacant seat beside him

Without hesitating, Hyuna placed herself close to him and hugged him from beside 

"I'm here for you, just cry it out" he said quietly 

that was the signal for her. She cried into his arm, mumbling things that didn't make sense at all, and hugged his waist stronger every second. Hyunseung p, on the other hand, didn't say a word, but patted her head lightly and hummed a song while she sobbed. He was the goal for her. Every single time she had a horrible day, the only place she ends up is this room. This chair. And in his arms. 

It was comfortable of course. But it was the only place where she can show her weak side. She never cried to her members about the false rumors, negative comments and unforgivable jokes about her. It was only this one man who made her smile. He was the support of her life, and he accepted that. He loved her too much, so much that nothing can destroy this relation. 

This was called love, and it was real.